Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Guys, I just want to share this information. Take a look at interview appointment schedule at U.S embassy in Korea. There are some people in FB1 scheduled for interviews. I want to hear what you guys think about this. http://photos.state.gov/libraries/korea/187344/PDF_Dec09/pref.pdf

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys, I just want to share this information. Take a look at interview appointment schedule at U.S embassy in Korea. There are some people in FB1 scheduled for interviews. I want to hear what you guys think about this. http://photos.state.gov/libraries/korea/187344/PDF_Dec09/pref.pdf

Mostly ppl with PD is 2004.....they get there interview scheduled in this list.

Filed: Timeline

Hello guys, can you help me out?! I think my case situations is quite near to some of you. my mother when got her green card applied for me (PDjan2006), on april 2011 she upgrated my case to F1 as she became resident. my case completed on sep 2011 and I am waiting...... my brother, a US citizen, is my sponser, my mother doesnt work.

for interview section, what doccuments should I hand in? and is it necessary that my mother and my brother present at the interview with me?

thanks!

Hi Julie-Mc

Welcome to Fb1 thread. I believe your case has been processed through U.S. consulate in your home country. On the interview date, I think you should bring all original documents that you have submitted as well as documents required by U.S. consulate which will be indicated in the interview letter. Hope this help and please keep us updated on your case and we Fb1 in this thread will do the same. :)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Folks,

My PD is (May 2005).

Case completed Grizllion Months ago.

Case Sitting at NVC, gathering dust.

Cheers,

Hoping is good, Waisting time at work reading this thread is even better.

PD date: 11/May/2005

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

hey guys does anyone know of someone here who got affected by the restrogression and was asked by the embassy to get the newest income tax return of the petitioner cause the one that was sent was too old?

I'm trying to get in touch with my good-for-nothing dad and i can't, and the IRS won't send a copy to another adress unless he asks himself...

that's the only thing scaring me, that he makes me blow my interview because of that...

Please someone let me know if i should call the cops on him if i absolutely need that document, or if i can let him be for now...

Next week new bulletin? smh i'm so not optimistic. and why didn't anybody answer to my thread about the openheimer interview where he talks about the visa bulletin and his screwed up predictions huh? go guys, go comment, keep my thread alive please lol

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys call NVC yesterday ask them about my brother case that is closed from March 4, 2011 category FB-1 PD August 20,2004 .They said that they are doing interview for November whose PD is before July 22, 2004 ,so they said i should call back next month,so i don't know what is going on guys,am feeling stressed.

Timeline

meh basically they told u his date is not current so they can't tell u anything. Nothing weird about that. Don't stress. His date should be reached next month or the one after at the worst i'd say.

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Timeline

Hey guys call NVC yesterday ask them about my brother case that is closed from March 4, 2011 category FB-1 PD August 20,2004 .They said that they are doing interview for November whose PD is before July 22, 2004 ,so they said i should call back next month,so i don't know what is going on guys,am feeling stressed.

Dont call next month...just check Dec/11 Visa Bulletin if your PD is current in dec/11 bulletin....then call 20 to 25 nov.hope so next month is interview your brother.Gud luck:)

Timeline

hey guys does anyone know of someone here who got affected by the restrogression and was asked by the embassy to get the newest income tax return of the petitioner cause the one that was sent was too old?

I'm trying to get in touch with my good-for-nothing dad and i can't, and the IRS won't send a copy to another adress unless he asks himself...

that's the only thing scaring me, that he makes me blow my interview because of that...

Please someone let me know if i should call the cops on him if i absolutely need that document, or if i can let him be for now...

Next week new bulletin? smh i'm so not optimistic. and why didn't anybody answer to my thread about the openheimer interview where he talks about the visa bulletin and his screwed up predictions huh? go guys, go comment, keep my thread alive please lol

No comments on Dec/11 visa bulletin....coz they already mention in sep/11 visa bulletin that PD moves one to six weeks for few months thats mean 1st three quarter PD not much moves foward.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

About the update on the tax return. I did call NVC couple of times asking them the same question, and what I was told:

The first time I called, was that the only document that expires and needs to be renewed is the police check. The rest, will be approved when you send them, so no need for an updated version.

The second time though, the lady said that all the documents that have an expiry date on them should be renewed and have to be taken to the interview. She also said that, in the interview letter, they will indicate all the documents needed to be taken with to the interview.

Good Luck.

PD date: 11/May/2005

Timeline

coooool so that date will defenitely be reached next bulletin

congrats to ur brother

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.