Sad ja imam jedno pitanje, pa se nadam da ce mi neko moci pomoci sa odgovorom. Prikupljam papire za I-751 (Remove the condition of residence) za mog muza. Interesuje me, da li, kad saljem kopije naseg joint bank acct., trebam li poslati sve kopije od bank statements od dana kad smo otvorili zajednicki acct. ili mozda samo par mjeseci na pocetku i par zadnjih mjeseci bank statemets? Nekako mi puno papira da salje sve od pune dvije godine. Takodje, da li ste vi, kad ste slali bank statements, "zastitili," tj."prekrizili" brojeve racuna, da se ne vide, jer mi je malo previse da se vidi broj racuna...sta ja znam kome sve to moze "pasti u ruke." Inace, sta ste vi slali kao dokaz i da li je to bilo dovoljno, da ne traze vise dokaza? Dakle, sve sto je vezano za I-751, da mi se javite sa vasim iskustvom u vezi toga.
Hvala puno svima.
Po par izvoda svakih par mjeseci ce biti dovoljno. Nema potrebe zacrnjavati ili prekriziti ista na izvodu - sve to USCIS moze i sam naci. Ne zaboravi poreze 2011, 2010, 2009...
USCIS California Service Center
P.O. Box 10751
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075
RE: I-751 JOINT PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF STATUS ON:
Dear USCIS examiner:
Enclosed please find a joint I-751 petition for removal of conditions of permanent resident status for xx . Please also find a check for $xxx, the fee for this form. I entered the US on a CR-1 visa with my husband on 5/31/200x. We are happily living together and request that this petition be accepted for removal of conditions on the residence.
Enclosed also please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship (the documents are in the binder separated):
- Copies of the green card of xx.
- Copy of the [STATE] driver license of xx
- Copies (first page) of xx and xy's first page of passport
- Copy of the [STATE] driver license of xy
- Copies of the medical insurance cards for both xx and xy - also includes prescription ID card as well as vision care cards (medical, vision, prescription coverage through my employer, xx)
- Copies of our SAM's club membership cards
- Copies of our car insurance cards as well as the GEICO statement.
- Copy of our sale agreement contract for xx 200x
- Copies of our ATT cell phone bills from 2/200x, 12/200x, and 09/200x
- Copies of our joint bank account statement for months of 2/200x, 01/200x, 12/200x, 06/200x, 01/200x, 12/200x, 06/200x.
- Copies of my e-pay notices for 12/200x and 02/200x (shows direct deposits to our bank accounts, deductions for medical insurance, other insurances)
- Copy of my W-2s for 200x (Federal, [STATE 1], [STATE 2])
- Copy of my husband's W-2s for 200x (military and civilian)
- Copy of the Tax Return Transcripts for 200x and 200x.
- Letter from my company of the designation of my life insurance to my husband, xy
- Copy of our house insurance
- Copy of the invoice for our cats', x and y, vet services.
- Copies of the medical insurance claims for me and my husband, showing xy as the patient.
- Copies of the 200x/200x and 200x/200x Confirmation of Elections for benefits through my employer as well as the beneficiary summary showing my husband xy designated as my beneficiary for all available benefits
- Copies of our military life insurance
- Christmas postcard from our dear friends
- Envelope from the cards sent to both of us
- Photos from our marriage
- Copies of our entry and exit stamps for our vacation in [COUNTRY] in 200x.
- First pages of magazines each of us receive
You may feel free to inquire at any of the sources of enclosed documentation for validity of their statements, and you are always welcome to visit our home should you ever desire to do so. Please advise me if you have any further questions or problems related to this petition. Sincerely,