leoespeso

Need Help on Downloading Appointment Letter... Need UID

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi VJers

I finally got my fiancee scheduled for an interview next month by phone 2145711600... the appointment center send her an email but it only includes a password.. the email says we have received your request to reset your password... i tried to download the appointment letter but i cant because it says i need a UID... where can i get this UID?...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Booked her interview for where? Knowing what place it is will help with answering.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Timeline

Hi VJers

I finally got my fiancee scheduled for an interview next month by phone 2145711600... the appointment center send her an email but it only includes a password.. the email says we have received your request to reset your password... i tried to download the appointment letter but i cant because it says i need a UID... where can i get this UID?...

I apologize... I called US Embassy Manila for her appointment... I got an appointment date but everytime I try to download the appointment letter it requires UID....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

if she received the E.MAIL maybe she has to download the appointment possible the password is for her computer.user identifier,UID or indentation number for tracking,

** Topic is Embassy/Consulate and/or Interview-related and may be more appropriate in US Embassy/Consulate Discussion (rather than K-1 procedures); since we're talking about USEM (PI) will move this thread to the PI Regional Discussion forum.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.