tru_loves_journey

DHL Tracking From NVC to US Embassy

1,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

called NVC multiple times,confirmed with operator my casefile was sent out on the 21st of march, but i'm not having any luck locating any package going to china around that time..

After searching many dates I Only found this Waybill: 9251378732 that left Boston Feb.29,2012 to China. That package has a clearence delay.

Edited by tru_loves_journey

event.png

event.png

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi tru loves,

got some q's:

1) So this method only shows any packages went from us to the beneficiary country? correct?

if NVC says my case was completed and forwarded on april 10 to india, then this method will show all packages left US on April 10th to what ever dates.

Correct?

2) When i did a search for my situation, it only showed 2 sets of packages left to India.

On April 12 and on April 13. So this means that even though my case was completed on April 10th, it didn't get shipped until April 12 or 13? or later...correct?

Result Summary

Show All

Waybill: 9124933554 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK

Friday, April 13, 2012 at 04:17

Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA

Destination Service Area: DELHI (NEW DELHI) - NEW DELHI - INDIA

Show Details

Waybill: 9124933602 Processed at LONDON-HEATHROW - UK

Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 22:59

Destination Service Area: MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - MUMBAI - INDIA

Show Details

Looks like your package made it to the embassy in Poland, it was sent out on March 16th and arrived on the 19th, Good Luck on your continued journey :)

Edited by VisaJourney2011

Timeline

Hi tru loves,

got some q's:

1) So this method only shows any packages went from us to the beneficiary country? correct? Yes, From Boston MA.

if NVC says my case was completed and forwarded on april 10 to india, then this method will show all packages left US on April 10th to what ever dates.

Correct? Acually I found a package picked up on 4/10/12 @ 14:52 pm, and was signed for on 4/13/12 in Delhi, India @ 09:34 am ( Waybill: 9124932412 )

2) When i did a search for my situation, it only showed 2 sets of packages left to India.

On April 12 and on April 13. So this means that even though my case was completed on April 10th, it didn't get shipped until April 12 or 13? or later...correct? The 10th since you were told that date.

Give the embassy 5 days to get it into their system and call to get the status on it. Good Luck in your continued journey :)

Result Summary

Show All

Waybill: 9124933554 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK

Friday, April 13, 2012 at 04:17

Destination Service Area: DELHI (NEW DELHI) - NEW DELHI - INDIA

Show Details

Waybill: 9124933602 Processed at LONDON-HEATHROW - UK

Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 22:59

Destination Service Area: MUMBAI (BOMBAY) - MUMBAI - INDIA

Show Details

event.png

event.png

Timeline

[quote name=tru_loves_journey'

Acually I found a package picked up on 4/10/12 @ 14:52 pm, and was signed for on 4/13/12 in Delhi, India @ 09:34 am ( Waybill: 9124932412 )

Hi tru_loves_journey,

1) What was your search criteria?

2) Since my case was said to be forwarded on april 10th, was i suppose to search by, start date: April 9?

* Shipper's Reference: EXP 09 APR 2012A

* Date range for shipment - From: 09 04 2012 ?

* Date range for shipment - To: 13 04 2012

* Account Number: _______________

* Shipment Destination: India

I get below result. Screen capture.

301ermh.jpg

2m5dn9h.jpg

Timeline

Hi tru_loves_journey,

2) Since my case was said to be forwarded on april 10th, was i suppose to search by, start date: April 9? Yes this is the one I found and it would appear to be yours by the pick up date

* Date range for shipment - From: 09 04 2012

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hi Tru Loves,

One thing that i'm wondering is that how do we know that these DHL packages are from NVC going to US Embassy in Beneficiary's country?

This search criteria is searching for ALL packages left via DHL on a given date, so it can be from anyone, correct? not just NVC. Someone from boston could have sent a mail or package via DHL. right?

Hi tru_loves_journey,

2) Since my case was said to be forwarded on april 10th, was i suppose to search by, start date: April 9? Yes this is the one I found and it would appear to be yours by the pick up date

* Date range for shipment - From: 09 04 2012

Timeline

Hi Tru Loves,

One thing that i'm wondering is that how do we know that these DHL packages are from NVC going to US Embassy in Beneficiary's country? Not sure it's the package, but many here including me had it work for them. It's a guessing game :)

This search criteria is searching for ALL packages left via DHL on a given date, so it can be from anyone, correct? not just NVC. Someone from boston could have sent a mail or package via DHL. right? True, but the NVC does mail from Boston, MA. Call the embassy in about 5 days and you will know if it was indeed yours :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hi Tru Loves,

One thing that i'm wondering is that how do we know that these DHL packages are from NVC going to US Embassy in Beneficiary's country?

Not sure it's the package, but many here including me had it work for them. It's a guessing game

This search criteria is searching for ALL packages left via DHL on a given date, so it can be from anyone, correct? not just NVC. Someone from boston could have sent a mail or package via DHL. right?

True, but the NVC does mail from Boston, MA. Call the embassy in about 5 days and you will know if it was indeed yours

Thank you !

The exact answer that i thought !!! now i'm no longer confused ! :rofl: :rofl:

WOOOHOO :dance: :dance: Thanks Dude

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

We're insane.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Does anyone know how long the consulate normally takes to look through the packages once they're delivered?

I'm 99% sure mine should have arrived today. Waiting for the go ahead to send my packet 3 instructions; all forms are ready to go. Wondering how long I'll have to wait though... this is the Sydney consulate in Australia.

Timeline

Does anyone know how long the consulate normally takes to look through the packages once they're delivered? After the embassy received our package through DHL, my fiance received package 3 in 4 days

I'm 99% sure mine should have arrived today. Waiting for the go ahead to send my packet 3 instructions; all forms are ready to go. Wondering how long I'll have to wait though... this is the Sydney consulate in Australia. If you know the date that NVC sent out your package to your embassy you can try the DHL trick to see if theres a package going to that country.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Thanks! I had done the DHL trick and figured out it was here either last Friday or yesterday. I emailed them this morning and they replied and said it had come in, so documents are being sent out this afternoon. Finally getting some movement on this visa, hooray :)

Timeline

Thanks! I had done the DHL trick and figured out it was here either last Friday or yesterday. I emailed them this morning and they replied and said it had come in, so documents are being sent out this afternoon. Finally getting some movement on this visa, hooray :)

So Happy for you John! Much Luck on your continued Journey :)

event.png

event.png

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.