tru_loves_journey

DHL Tracking From NVC to US Embassy

1,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Great info. This should be pinned!

Thanks! You know doing it this way is alot easier than sitting on the phone with NVC and waiting on hold. This way ppl can look at DHL after 6pm each day to see if a package left to their country and if they see one they can then call NVC to ask if their case has been transferred to their embassy. I hope everyone that tries this will post a comment so others will be able to have less stress in knowing about their case. Good Luck To You and Thanks for commenting :)

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Where did you get the EXP 24 MAR 2011A bit from?

Our NOA2 for London was on 27th April at the NVC, so putting in EXP 28 APR 2011A, would the result shown then possibly be my case?

wacko.gif

Edited by rallybug

Ben

10/23/2009 - Met on eHarmony

09/20/2010 - Got engaged at the top of the London Eye 🙂

11/24/2010 - I-129F sent to Texas dropbox

11/29/2010 - I-129F received by CSC

03/21/2011 - Touched!

04/18/2011 - NOA2 approved by CSC 4 months 3 weeks after NOA1

07/18/2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!

09/20/2011 - Married!

10/11/2011 - AOS package mailed to Chicago lockbox

10/18/2011 - AOS package routed to National Benefits Center for processing

10/19/2011 - I-765 EAD noted on USCIS site

10/22/2011 - I-797C for AOS and EAD received

11/08/2011 - AOS file transferred to CSC

11/10/2011 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

12/12/2011 - Green card received dated 11/23/11

09/20/2013 - I-751 sent to CSC

09/23/2013 - I-751 received at CSC - NOA1

10/18/2013 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

08/29/2020 - N400 Application submitted online

08/29/2020 - N400 fee taken

01/20/2021 - Biometrics re-use notification

04/14/2021 - Interview scheduled notification

05/11/2021 - Interview!

05/11/2021 - N-400 Recommended for Naturalization!

06/02/2021 - Naturalization oath ceremony!

Timeline

how can i find out if my petition has reached to NVC? lol

Call 1 - 603 - 334 - 0700 and speak to an operator to ask if they have received your case yet. You will need the petitioner & beneficiary names and date of birth for both and your case number. If it's there they will issue you a new case number. If it has left to your embassy they will tell you that also. Good Luck :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Our NOA2 for London was on 27th April at the NVC, so putting in EXP 28 APR 2011A, would the result shown then possibly be my case?

wacko.gif

Hi, Do you mean my example??

Did NVC tell you your case was transferred to the embassy on April 27th?

If that's correct then you can go to dhl.com as I stated in the instructions and put in:

Shippers reference: EXP 26 APR 2011A

TO: 03 - 05 - 2011

You can change the shippers reference to a different date to see if you can locate it. Good Luck :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

wacko.gif

I found this one that was sent out April 27th..Could be your??

Waybill: 8797998554

event.png

event.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

they told me mines left to the embassy,,ive tried this DHL thing pleny of times,,Its just not working for me!..can anyone please help?

Mine was sent out today 5/13/2011

Hi, Actually it was the 12th of May it was sent out. I found it. Good Luck :)

Tracking / Waybill: 8798002780 look for this tracking # and u will see it.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

wow. you are the best!..it says Its already in panama!! and "SHIPMENT ON HOLD" what does that mean!!????

It's at the Delivery Facility in Panama. I guess it's awaiting being put on a truck for delivery. That's the first time I have seen one On Hold. Keep watching it I'm sure it will be enroute soon. Good Luck :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

ok..sunday 10pm..still on hold... i will check back tomorrow afternoon!

I saw it's still on hold, Below where it says On Hold you can sign up for notification on this package. What's going on in Panama that would slow shipments down?

event.png

event.png

Timeline

ok now it says they received it monday at 10.24am...my fiancee called them with my case number @3.30pm and they said they still havent received it!...maybe its not the right tracking!?????.....im confused why they said that to her!

Hi, It can take the embassy from 2 days to a week to log it into their system. Give it a try on Thursday to see if they have logged it in...Great to know they have it :)

event.png

event.png

now we gotta play more and more waiting games! uggh, im still waiting on that police record from south africa which is gonna take 6-8 weeks anyways!...What if the interview date is for sometime in 2 weeks but i dont have police clearance cause South africa police tell me thats how long it takes them the earliest 30 days!..whats the procedure?

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.