tru_loves_journey

DHL Tracking From NVC to US Embassy

1,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi i am unable to find myshipment, can you help me in it.

i have received an email for visa interview on 12NOV,2014. Can you help me to find my packet ?

thanks

Waybill: 2822034246

Ship Date: 11/13/2014

Shipment Reference: EXP 12 NOV 2014A

event.png

event.png

I followed the steps to try and find my package and got a hit. Looks like it was sent out a day after my CC and it arrived today. Chances are it's our package but I'm thinking how can we be sure? I figured they send a number of a day. Right?

Well I hope it's ours!

USCIS

03/28/2014 - I-130 mailed to Chicago Lockbox

04/07/2014 - USCIS Received I-130 form

04/08/2014 - I-130 NOA1 and transferred to California Service Center (email) (11 days)

04/17/2014 - Received NOA1 in the mail from California Service Center (hardcopy) (8 days)

04/24/2014 - I-130 Approved NOA2 (case number updated on the website 4:50pm) (17 days)

05/20/2014 - Received NOA2 in the mail from California Service Center (hardcopy) (27 days)

NVC

06/09/2014 - Case number, INN, BNN Received (21 days)

06/09/2014 - DS-261 available and completed (21 days)

06/09/2014 - AOS fee invoice and paid (21 days)

08/13/2014 - IV fee invoice and paid (65 days)

08/28/2014 - AOS Package sent to NVC

09/03/2014 - DS-260 online form completed

09/08/2014 - AOS Package delivered to NVC

09/08/2014 - AOS Package Scanned

09/10/2014 - IV Package sent to NVC

09/15/2014 - IV Package Scanned

11/17/2014 - Called NVC was told a supervisor is reviewing my case and it could take up to 42 days :(

11/19/2014 - Called NVC and was informed that expedite request was approved. Waiting for NVC to review and send paperwork to Sydney.

11/20/2014 - Website shows AOS N/A N/A which means it's possibly accepted. (Unconfirmed)

11/20/2014 - Called NVC and was informed of Case Complete!!

Medical - Scheduled for Dec 16th 2014

Interview

12/3/2014 - Email received with interview appointment for December 9th 2014

12/9/2014 - Interview went well but not approved because of birth certificate name change. Approval after fingerprint police form.

12/30/2014 - Medical and police check sent to embassy

Visa issued Jan 5th 2015 :D

5.5 months in NVC

8.5 months total

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

I was playing with the DHL tracking thing to guesstimate when my package will be shipped to the embassy. I looked at the packages shipped in the whole December for ALL countries and I noticed that NVC shipped between 5 to 15 packages a day in December.

Now considering the huge volume of applications they deal with this can't be true!! Do they use other shipping services or what am I missing here?

you can rely on DHL

ive been using this courier to send important docs to nvc USA, hongkong singapore no worry you can trust DHL and you can track it too and whoever receives the item;))!

but not sure,, how well docs are being handled with care by nvc or embassy, missing docs nowhere to be found;((

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Can anybody help me understand DHL?

I have a couple questions about it and was hoping somebody could help answer them.

1. What is our Shipping Reference for our package?

Our Case Complete from NVC came on Jan 6 (website's status changed, called and confirmed with representative)

We received the CC letter via e-mail on Jan 13

I've been checking the CEAC Status page to check for any changes.

Jan 12, the status was "At NVC"

On Jan 15 or Jan 16, I noticed the status changed to "In Transit"

I called NVC on Jan 16 and they told me it was sent out yesterday (which I take it to mean Jan 15).

I read the instructions on how to check the DHL website, and I came up with several possible Shipping References:

EXP 13 JAN 2015A

EXP 14 JAN 2015A

EXP 15 JAN 2015A

However, none of those have any packages according to DHL. I've actually tried a wider range, from Jan 10-15 and even A/B references, but nothing was found.

I tried going back a little further, and found some packages sent on Jan 6, 7, and 8, but that would be too close to our CC so I don't think those are our packages.

It looks like at least for China that the packages get picked up by DHL on Friday though, so I'm hoping it just hasn't been registered on their website yet.

2. Does the status on the DHL site indicate having passed Chinese Customs?

I didn't find my package yet, but I found one that left NVC on Jan 6.

Using Jan 6 as a reference, I found the following shipping reference: EXP 06 JAN 2015A

Here are the shipping details... I've never used the site before, but it looks like it shows that the package went through Chinese Customs, cleared customs, and then was delivered to the consulate. Is this right? If so, that package only waited < 1 week instead of the 2-6 months that can happen in some cases...

Here are the shipping details of that package:

Friday, January 16, 2015
26 Delivered - Signed for by GUANGZHOU 10:40 AM
25 With delivery courier GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:04 AM
24 Arrived at Delivery Facility in GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 9:11 AM
23 Departed Facility in GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 1:23 AM
22 Processed at GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 1:20 AM

Thursday, January 15, 2015
21 Clearance processing complete at GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 3:19 PM
20 Customs status updated GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 2:56 PM

Wednesday, January 14, 2015
19 Clearance event GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 7:53 PM

Tuesday, January 13, 2015
18 Clearance event GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 8:02 PM

Monday, January 12, 2015
17 Clearance event GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 8:14 PM

Saturday, January 10, 2015
16 Clearance event GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:08 PM
15 Processed for clearance at GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:08 PM
14 Arrived at Sort Facility GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:03 PM
13 Customs status updated GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 7:54 PM
12 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:17 PM
11 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:16 PM

Friday, January 09, 2015
10 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:46 PM
9 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:46 PM
8 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:01 PM
7 Customs status updated HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:26 AM

Thursday, January 08, 2015
6 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 5:57 AM
5 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 4:23 AM
4 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 1:26 AM

Wednesday, January 07, 2015
3 Departed Facility in BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 11:11 PM
2 Processed at BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 10:23 PM
1 Shipment picked up BOSTON, MA - USA 1:55 PM

For some silly reason, I didn't understand that Electronic Processing was an option for us. China is different from other countries when not doing EP. We don't get our interview scheduled by NVC. We have to wait for our papers to be sent to the Consulate in China and then they will schedule the interview at that time. China also has a treaty with the US to limit the inflow of official documents, so anything sent to the Consulate has to wait in Chinese Customs for an indeterminate period of time. There are reports about it taking 2-6 months (yikes!).

I'm so discouraged at this point... We waited through the NOA1-NOA2 wait, then waited through the NVC process... I thought this would be the final step and things would move quickly, but we are just met with more waiting...

Timeline

You did a good job searching :) I went through all dates from 1/6 - 1/15 and I found this one.
TO: Guangzhou , China, Peoples Republic – Shipped - Friday, January 09, 2015
Waybill: 1635896603
Delivered - Friday, January 16, 2015 at 10:40 AM
Wishing you the best (F)

Can anybody help me understand DHL?
I have a couple questions about it and was hoping somebody could help answer them.

1. What is our Shipping Reference for our package?
Our Case Complete from NVC came on Jan 6 (website's status changed, called and confirmed with representative)
We received the CC letter via e-mail on Jan 13

I've been checking the CEAC Status page to check for any changes.
Jan 12, the status was "At NVC"
On Jan 15 or Jan 16, I noticed the status changed to "In Transit"

I called NVC on Jan 16 and they told me it was sent out yesterday (which I take it to mean Jan 15).

I read the instructions on how to check the DHL website, and I came up with several possible Shipping References:
EXP 13 JAN 2015A
EXP 14 JAN 2015A
EXP 15 JAN 2015A

However, none of those have any packages according to DHL. I've actually tried a wider range, from Jan 10-15 and even A/B references, but nothing was found.
I tried going back a little further, and found some packages sent on Jan 6, 7, and 8, but that would be too close to our CC so I don't think those are our packages.
It looks like at least for China that the packages get picked up by DHL on Friday though, so I'm hoping it just hasn't been registered on their website yet.

2. Does the status on the DHL site indicate having passed Chinese Customs?
I didn't find my package yet, but I found one that left NVC on Jan 6.
Using Jan 6 as a reference, I found the following shipping reference: EXP 06 JAN 2015A
Here are the shipping details... I've never used the site before, but it looks like it shows that the package went through Chinese Customs, cleared customs, and then was delivered to the consulate. Is this right? If so, that package only waited < 1 week instead of the 2-6 months that can happen in some cases...

Here are the shipping details of that package:
Friday, January 16, 2015
26 Delivered - Signed for by GUANGZHOU 10:40 AM
25 With delivery courier GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:04 AM
24 Arrived at Delivery Facility in GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 9:11 AM
23 Departed Facility in GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 1:23 AM
22 Processed at GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 1:20 AM
Thursday, January 15, 2015
21 Clearance processing complete at GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 3:19 PM
20 Customs status updated GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 2:56 PM
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
19 Clearance event GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 7:53 PM
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
18 Clearance event GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 8:02 PM
Monday, January 12, 2015
17 Clearance event GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 8:14 PM
Saturday, January 10, 2015
16 Clearance event GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:08 PM
15 Processed for clearance at GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:08 PM
14 Arrived at Sort Facility GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:03 PM
13 Customs status updated GUANGZHOU - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 7:54 PM
12 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:17 PM
11 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:16 PM
Friday, January 09, 2015
10 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:46 PM
9 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:46 PM
8 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:01 PM
7 Customs status updated HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:26 AM
Thursday, January 08, 2015
6 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 5:57 AM
5 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 4:23 AM
4 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 1:26 AM
Wednesday, January 07, 2015
3 Departed Facility in BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 11:11 PM
2 Processed at BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 10:23 PM
1 Shipment picked up BOSTON, MA - USA 1:55 PM

For some silly reason, I didn't understand that Electronic Processing was an option for us. China is different from other countries when not doing EP. We don't get our interview scheduled by NVC. We have to wait for our papers to be sent to the Consulate in China and then they will schedule the interview at that time. China also has a treaty with the US to limit the inflow of official documents, so anything sent to the Consulate has to wait in Chinese Customs for an indeterminate period of time. There are reports about it taking 2-6 months (yikes!).

I'm so discouraged at this point... We waited through the NOA1-NOA2 wait, then waited through the NVC process... I thought this would be the final step and things would move quickly, but we are just met with more waiting...

event.png

event.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

We tried this also.a funny thing happened,we only saw one package sent out on that date. When I called the Nvc to ask again about our packet,they simply told us they had no info.I then told them I tracked it myself and told them the date it was recieved. They placed me on hold,then came back and told me that it had been recieved,but the date and package I thought was ours was not it. Our packet was about 4 days later than what I had tracked. Our packet was held in customs for 30 days. This caused all kinds of issues with our interview. When we called the embassy and the Nvc, they both told us to schedule an interview. When we showed up,they sent us home do to no documents. This delayed our interview 6 weeks. The embassy tells you to wait for an email,or letter,which we still have not recieved since Dec 8th.be careful with this in scheduling. We have an interview the 21st of January and we are hoping everything goes well. We have sent email requests to both the embassy and Nvc since November and have never gotten a response.

whats the dhl letter all about? did u say nvc sent ur case thru dhl to china US embassy? kt depends what are the countries the packet stops,in my case dhl stop over is hongkong goin to USA if i sent letter from Philippines:) it takes 4-5 office days,if you are the sender dhl will give u a waybill or tracking no. and the good thing is dhl alao asked the receivers' name when dhl delivered,,so just be at peace that ur packet reached its destination u can rely on dhl coz i have no bad experience on dhl,,, if docs lost like that im sure the received one to be blamed not dhl;)!

u r not the only one experienced delay on visa issuance i done interview dec11 lady embassy said no AoS no cenomar no foreign police clearance,, we did all submit these to nvc, hubby called nvc and they said all forwarded to embassy but ridiculous embassy said these missing socs nvc didnt forward to embassy so visa issuance delay up to now jot until embassy receives my foreign clearance which i can track jan 2 its here in my country already i dont knw whats keeping embassy long to review and release my visa;(( my hubby is waiting for his surgery,, even we askwd for expedited its useless its taking one month has gone by since the inteview and we r in almost end of the month again;(( stil no change on my ceac status stl under administrative processing;((( missing/lost whatever not our fault but no one either embassy or nvc takes responsible of my missing docs,, both nvc n embassy had different version ,, so whom to blame?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I can't figure this Dhl thing for the life of me! It keeps giving me an error. Someone please help :)

The Nvc relieved my case on Monday. I called and got my case number on Thursday. Now today the status on the ceac website says in transit. I'd love to track my package! TIA!

Timeline

I can't figure this Dhl thing for the life of me! It keeps giving me an error. Someone please help :)

The Nvc relieved my case on Monday. I called and got my case number on Thursday. Now today the status on the ceac website says in transit. I'd love to track my package! TIA!

This one was shipped on Wednesday - Waybill: 4923121921 - I saw nothing for Monday or Tuesday. Good Luck :)

Ship Date: 01/21/2015

Pieces: 1

Total Weight: 2.0 lbs

Ship Type: Document

Shipment Reference: EXP 20 JAN 2015A

event.png

event.png

Can someone help me...Ive been trying to track our file on DHL with no luck . It has been in transit since Feb 2nd 2015 to Amsterdam the Netherlands.I have followed the instructions in the posts with no luck <_<

Timeline

Can someone help me...Ive been trying to track our file on DHL with no luck . It has been in transit since Feb 2nd 2015 to Amsterdam the Netherlands.I have followed the instructions in the posts with no luck <_<

Hi, I found 2 shipments for Tuesday, February 03, 2015.

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - Waybill: 3825616012 - Shipment Reference: EXP 30 JAN 2015A

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - Waybill: 3825615426 - Shipment Reference: EXP 30 JAN 2015A

and one for

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - Waybill: 1417673644 - Shipment Reference: EXP 03 FEB 2015A

Nothing was showing for Feb. 2nd. Good Luck to you :)

event.png

event.png

Hi, I found 2 shipments for Tuesday, February 03, 2015.

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - Waybill: 3825616012 - Shipment Reference: EXP 30 JAN 2015A

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - Waybill: 3825615426 - Shipment Reference: EXP 30 JAN 2015A

and one for

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - Waybill: 1417673644 - Shipment Reference: EXP 03 FEB 2015A

Nothing was showing for Feb. 2nd. Good Luck to you :)

474968usdit9zdzr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.