tru_loves_journey

DHL Tracking From NVC to US Embassy

1,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I went on their website they have options to email but only to report a problem with it. There is another link to inquire about information but it goes to applicant service center. Is this who I should be emailing?

email the embassy

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

i won't be able to look for mine? someone could help me please.

I called NVC last week, and they said the case sent out on december 14th?

i used EXP14Dec2011, but still didn't work.

u need to write the day before. Try

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

• 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

How do you come up with the shipper's reference?

You need to know when your case left NVC, first.

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

How do you come up with the shipper's reference?

Hi, If you know NVC has received your file it would be best to wait 5 days to make sure it's in their system, then call NVC for your new case number. They kept ours 15 days before sending it to the embassy. You can call as I did every couple of days to check the status of your case. You can also do the DHL trick just to see if any have left NVC to your country. I would start looking around March 26th. You can change the dates around to try to locate your package. It sure don't hurt to look, I actually saw ours before I called NVC. Good Luck to you J

EXAMPLE:

* Shipper´s Reference: EXP 26 MAR 2012A

* Date range for shipment - From: 26 -03 - 2012

* Date range for shipment - To: 30 - 03- 2012

Account Number - Leave this blank

Shipment Destination: You Choose yourCountry

Go to DHL.COM and do this one so you can see what they look like, as I just did to locate a package going to "Columbia" For January 24th 2012

EXP 24 JAN 2012A

24 – 01 – 2012

30 – 01 – 2012

Shipment destination:Columbia

Edited by tru_loves_journey

event.png

event.png

Timeline

JUST LOOKING AT DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND I SAW THIS DATED FOR TODAY..........

Friday, March 16, 2012 - Enroute with Clearance Delay

TYPED THIS WAY:

EXP 28 FEB 2012A

28 - 02 - 2012

16 - 03 - 2012

SHIPMENT DESTINATION: CHINA, PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hello everyone, For those of you who are wanting to search dhl.com for your package. Here's a photo of how it's writtten. Good Luck to all of you :)

dhl.jpg

dhlcom.jpg

Edited by tru_loves_journey

event.png

event.png

hi tru_loves_journey,

could you do a screenshot for EXP 15 MAR 2012A? i am suspecting that it's due to regional settings as i was unable to retrieve anything with or without spaces in the shipper's reference number. would like to see if my suspicion is correct. thanks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

hi tru_loves_journey,

could you do a screenshot for EXP 15 MAR 2012A? i am suspecting that it's due to regional settings as i was unable to retrieve anything with or without spaces in the shipper's reference number. would like to see if my suspicion is correct. thanks!

I found one packet going to Poland with this reference. Type 9256033570 as a tracking number here: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Timeline

hi tru_loves_journey,

Looks like your package made it to the embassy in Poland, it was sent out on March 16th and arrived on the 19th, Good Luck on your continued journey :)

event.png

event.png

I found one packet going to Poland with this reference. Type 9256033570 as a tracking number here: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html

Looks like your package made it to the embassy in Poland, it was sent out on March 16th and arrived on the 19th, Good Luck on your continued journey :)

Much appreciate, didopage and tru_loves_journey! :thumbs: We have received packet 3 and sent back a reply to the consular office. It does look like DHL configure some regional settings that allow users in certain parts to do the searches.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

called NVC multiple times,confirmed with operator my casefile was sent out on the 21st of march, but i'm not having any luck locating any package going to china around that time..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.