jswalker86

tip for chest x-ray...

56 posts in this topic

hi. My wife recently just took her medical exam, and thank goodness she passed. And we think we owe it all to sterilized milk! you see, my wife had TB when she was younger (she underwent treatment and is totally fine), and it left a small scar on her left lung. We were so worried that she would have to do a sputum because of the scar. Her mother told us that if you drink milk, it will hide the scar. so my wife drank milk 2 times a day for about a week before our medical exam. and to our amazement, there was no scar on the x-ray!!!! it was incredible!!! so if anyone has the medical exam coming up and are worried about this....... maybe a glass of milk will help you :pop:

5-20-2009: met through a mutual friend she went to college with and i worked with

7-05-2009: officially became a 'couple'

11-28-2009: moved to manila, i also proposed

12-28-2009: married :)

12-09-2010: Submitted our I-130 at the embassy (DCF)

12-14-2010: mailed in additional evidence (employment cert., rental contract)

01-28-2011: we finally received NOA

02-09-2011: WE RECEIVED PACKET 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-14-2011: Sent packet 3 to the embassy

02-23-2011: Received letter for interview appointment

03-01&02-2011: Medical exam. passed!!!!

04-01-2011: INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-04-2011: POE: Salt Lake City, Utah!

07-29-2012: 3 months pregnant!!!

hi. My wife recently just took her medical exam, and thank goodness she passed. And we think we owe it all to sterilized milk! you see, my wife had TB when she was younger (she underwent treatment and is totally fine), and it left a small scar on her left lung. We were so worried that she would have to do a sputum because of the scar. Her mother told us that if you drink milk, it will hide the scar. so my wife drank milk 2 times a day for about a week before our medical exam. and to our amazement, there was no scar on the x-ray!!!! it was incredible!!! so if anyone has the medical exam coming up and are worried about this....... maybe a glass of milk will help you :pop:

It might have worked...guess it cant hurt...but I think when they see the "scar" it is so random. At least your wife passed the medical.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Did your wife drink milk on the day of her medical too? I heard from someone that you should not drink one so the result won't be whitish? Idk.

A man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. – Genesis 2:24

Did your wife drink milk on the day of her medical too? I heard from someone that you should not drink one so the result won't be whitish? Idk.

I drank sterilized milk before i arrived at SLEC. Got now problem at all. Passed the x-ray test.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Consuming dairy products causes an inflammation process within the body to include the lungs. The human body produces enough mucous to coat any internal surface to protect it from further damage. Mucous coating the linings of the lungs would certainly aid in camouflaging any scarring within the lung. Talk to any dietician and they will say the same thing. Dairy products produce lots of acid which then destroys tissue. Mucous is mother natures way of protecting you from these destructive properties.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Consuming dairy products causes an inflammation process within the body to include the lungs. The human body produces enough mucous to coat any internal surface to protect it from further damage. Mucous coating the linings of the lungs would certainly aid in camouflaging any scarring within the lung. Talk to any dietician and they will say the same thing. Dairy products produce lots of acid which then destroys tissue. Mucous is mother natures way of protecting you from these destructive properties.

Nerd Alert!!! :lol:

Timeline

BS alert!

Filed: Country:
Timeline
Which means???

Mucous is many times less dense that scar tissue so it cannot mask scar tissue in x-rays. Does anyone really think the USCIS would rely on x-rays if it was that easy to fool them?

Timeline

Mucous is many times less dense that scar tissue so it cannot mask scar tissue in x-rays. Does anyone really think the USCIS would rely on x-rays if it was that easy to fool them?

Just stating the facts concerning mucous functions. Go ahead and consume a lot of dairy products. The next few days you will will have chest and nasal congestion when your body tries to protect itself from the acid that is produced.

event.png

event.png

all I know is that it worked for us! :dancing:

5-20-2009: met through a mutual friend she went to college with and i worked with

04-01-2011: INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does soymilk work as well?

I'm not sure. We were told Sterilized milk. And she didn't drink it the day of the medical exam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.