Sign in to follow this  
jswalker86

tip for chest x-ray...

56 posts in this topic

hi. My wife recently just took her medical exam, and thank goodness she passed. And we think we owe it all to sterilized milk! you see, my wife had TB when she was younger (she underwent treatment and is totally fine), and it left a small scar on her left lung. We were so worried that she would have to do a sputum because of the scar. Her mother told us that if you drink milk, it will hide the scar. so my wife drank milk 2 times a day for about a week before our medical exam. and to our amazement, there was no scar on the x-ray!!!! it was incredible!!! so if anyone has the medical exam coming up and are worried about this....... maybe a glass of milk will help you :pop:

hi. My wife recently just took her medical exam, and thank goodness she passed. And we think we owe it all to sterilized milk! you see, my wife had TB when she was younger (she underwent treatment and is totally fine), and it left a small scar on her left lung. We were so worried that she would have to do a sputum because of the scar. Her mother told us that if you drink milk, it will hide the scar. so my wife drank milk 2 times a day for about a week before our medical exam. and to our amazement, there was no scar on the x-ray!!!! it was incredible!!! so if anyone has the medical exam coming up and are worried about this....... maybe a glass of milk will help you :pop:

It might have worked...guess it cant hurt...but I think when they see the "scar" it is so random. At least your wife passed the medical.

Did your wife drink milk on the day of her medical too? I heard from someone that you should not drink one so the result won't be whitish? Idk.

I drank sterilized milk before i arrived at SLEC. Got now problem at all. Passed the x-ray test.

Consuming dairy products causes an inflammation process within the body to include the lungs. The human body produces enough mucous to coat any internal surface to protect it from further damage. Mucous coating the linings of the lungs would certainly aid in camouflaging any scarring within the lung. Talk to any dietician and they will say the same thing. Dairy products produce lots of acid which then destroys tissue. Mucous is mother natures way of protecting you from these destructive properties.

Consuming dairy products causes an inflammation process within the body to include the lungs. The human body produces enough mucous to coat any internal surface to protect it from further damage. Mucous coating the linings of the lungs would certainly aid in camouflaging any scarring within the lung. Talk to any dietician and they will say the same thing. Dairy products produce lots of acid which then destroys tissue. Mucous is mother natures way of protecting you from these destructive properties.

Nerd Alert!!! :lol:

BS alert!

Mucous is many times less dense that scar tissue so it cannot mask scar tissue in x-rays. Does anyone really think the USCIS would rely on x-rays if it was that easy to fool them?

Just stating the facts concerning mucous functions. Go ahead and consume a lot of dairy products. The next few days you will will have chest and nasal congestion when your body tries to protect itself from the acid that is produced.

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.