Nataliya-Ron

I-130 Approval to NVC it pertains to YOU ! ! !

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks 1lovingyou2 for the info...I was told the same from a NVC operator but she told me to wait 15 BUSINESS days. So I waited then recieved on 2/03/2011 an email saying they shipped my file to NVC. I have been calling the AVR everyday and still no case #...When I email NVC with my approval notice should I also send a copy of the email that they sent about my case being shipped???

And 1lovingyou2 (or is it Ron) have you got your case number for NVC or did they send all the papers to the consulate??

Nataliya was done at NVC expedited on February 9th TSC sent them fedex overnight to NVC with the process they had orginally setup Nataliya's Interview for March 3rd but i called the Kyiv Embassey and they gave me and interview date for February 23 as per the EXPEDITE Barbara, sent to Denice at TSC, So I was able to speed up becasue of a cancellation in Kyiv and got move earlier.

I talked to NVC once during the process and they told me it was the weather that caused them to stop work and processing along with the holidays late December.

SO any way maybe you all who got approved and its been more than 15 days try this

""If your petition was approved more than 15 days ago,

please email a scanned copy of your I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action

- Approval Notice to NVCResearch@state.gov. Please type the receipt number in the subject line of your email and include one attachment case per email.

If you received the form I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice indicating that your petition has been retained by USCIS, or another type of the Notice of Action that is not an Approval notice,please contact USCIS at 800-375-5283 or visit their web site at

www.uscis.gov for additional information.

If your case was expedited your WTC expedite case number will be

processed. Inquiries contact our USCIS 800 number for further information.

Sincerely,

ARI

National Visa Center

YEAH SOME APPROVAL WENT BACK TO CSC becasue TSC couldnt process them fast enought as CSC could

some approvals are still at TSC not being shipped back to CSC and have not been sent to NVC yet.

If your approval has not been 15 days yet ...ITS STILL SITTING AT TSC until than it will go to

NVC but not until next week Febraury 18th they told me orgianlly monday the 7th.

Also many approvals are still pending. ! ! ! ! :crying:

Good LUCK Nataliya & Ron

:dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Nataliya was done at NVC expedited on February 9th TSC sent them fedex overnight to NVC with the process they had orginally setup Nataliya's Interview for March 3rd but i called the Kyiv Embassey and they gave me and interview date for February 23 as per the EXPEDITE Barbara, sent to Denice at TSC, So I was able to speed up becasue of a cancellation in Kyiv and got move earlier.

I talked to NVC once during the process and they told me it was the weather that caused them to stop work and processing along with the holidays late December.

SO any way maybe you all who got approved and its been more than 15 days try this

""If your petition was approved more than 15 days ago,

please email a scanned copy of your I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action

- Approval Notice to NVCResearch@state.gov. Please type the receipt number in the subject line of your email and include one attachment case per email.

If you received the form I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice indicating that your petition has been retained by USCIS, or another type of the Notice of Action that is not an Approval notice,please contact USCIS at 800-375-5283 or visit their web site at

www.uscis.gov for additional information.

If your case was expedited your WTC expedite case number will be

processed. Inquiries contact our USCIS 800 number for further information.

Sincerely,

ARI

National Visa Center

YEAH SOME APPROVAL WENT BACK TO CSC becasue TSC couldnt process them fast enought as CSC could

some approvals are still at TSC not being shipped back to CSC and have not been sent to NVC yet.

If your approval has not been 15 days yet ...ITS STILL SITTING AT TSC until than it will go to

NVC but not until next week Febraury 18th they told me orgianlly monday the 7th.

Also many approvals are still pending. ! ! ! ! :crying:

Good LUCK Nataliya & Ron

:dance:

Thanks again Ron...I wish I could be more proactive on this but with my job, my son, and the big one my mom having cancer it is very hard to get time for sleep and well just time in general...

I am emailing NVC now and I know they won't get on it until Monday but I have the rest of the weekend to look at the paperwork NVC needs to make sure I have got it all correct...

I was approved on the 10th of January and when I called the lady told me to wait 15 business days...I waited then on the 3rd of February I got an email saying it was shipped to NVC...I called the AVR everyday then spoke to a person on the 10th of February and still no case #...So now I will have them research it to find out where it is at....

Wishing you the best...

USCIS JOURNEY
07-15-2010: I-130 package mailed.
07-20-2010: Package delivered.
07-28-2010: Received text from USCIS stating application was received. No email
07-29-2010: Check Cashed by USCIS.
07-29-2010: Touched
08-02-2010: Recieved Hard copy of NOA 1 in the mail today
08-03-2010: Touched
11-02-2010: Transfered to Texas Service Center
11-30-2010: Tranfered to USCIS Office??? and touched
12-01-2010: Touched
12-02-2010: Touched
01-10-2011: Approved NOA 2
01-15-2011: Received hard copy of NOA2(by snail mail)
02-03-2011: Recieved email and text case is being sent to NVC

NVC JOURNEY
02/15/2011: Received case # from NVC Finally
02/15/2011: Received IIN # and gave both email addresses
02/17/2011: AOS bill invoiced and paid
02/18/2011: Husband emailed DS 3032
02-22-2011: AOS bill shows paid printed cover sheet
02-23-2011: DS 3032 form accepted
02-23-2011: IV bill invoiced and paid
02-25-2011: IV bill shows paid
02-26-2011: Sent AOS and IV
03-11-2011: SIF
03-14-2011: CC

Embassy Journey
05-02-2011: Interview APPROVED!!!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10743;89/st/20100327/e/SINCE+WE+GOT+MARRIED/dt/-3/k/5fa0/event.png[/img]
[/url]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10730;128/st/20110110/e/Received+NOA+2/k/2b07/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks again Ron...I wish I could be more proactive on this but with my job, my son, and the big one my mom having cancer it is very hard to get time for sleep and well just time in general...

I am emailing NVC now and I know they won't get on it until Monday but I have the rest of the weekend to look at the paperwork NVC needs to make sure I have got it all correct...

I was approved on the 10th of January and when I called the lady told me to wait 15 business days...I waited then on the 3rd of February I got an email saying it was shipped to NVC...I called the AVR everyday then spoke to a person on the 10th of February and still no case #...So now I will have them research it to find out where it is at....

Wishing you the best...

Hope the BEST FOR YOUR JOURNEY

Yeah 10 days its not business days, it 10 days total

yeah you should hear by the end of next week if your

call NVC daily and give them your I-797c approval and

USCIS file number they can bring it up.

Stay on top of them, if you do things will happen.

I'M just lucky as it may be with my situation and all.

But you all wont be far behind by springs end you all be

processed and done...

Bless You ALL ! ! !

Nataliya & Ron :innocent::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.