VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Adam & Julia
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarAnkur & Monali
K1 Visa
India
Mykhaylo & Sofiia
K1 Visa
Ukraine
blank avatarJessica & Sundesh
K1 Visa
India
blank avatarL & J
K1 Visa
Sweden
Lorraino Medina & Yliana Medina
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Dominican Republic
Roger & Valeria
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Brazil
blank avatarRoxx & D
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic
blank avatarHamzah & Amna
K1 Visa
Pakistan

• Please log in to reply

paspor book number

#1 nenooye

nenooye

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

i want to apply B2 for my mom so she can come to see me get married on courthouse. i am trying to fill her DS-160 and it ask for passport book number..where i can find this number? maybe any Indonesian members can answer or somebody know the answer?

thank you

#2 marriedtomrg

marriedtomrg

Platinum Member

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

The passport number is the number above the bar code printed on the back cover of a passport. I've seen this in US and Canadian passports...not sure if Indonesian passports have a passport number. If not, just type N/A (if the system doesn't allow you to type it, just handwrite it after you print the form).

i want to apply B2 for my mom so she can come to see me get married on courthouse. i am trying to fill her DS-160 and it ask for passport book number..where i can find this number? maybe any Indonesian members can answer or somebody know the answer?

thank you

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

Our K3/K4 Journey

AOS/EAD Timeline (More complete information found here)
09-09-2010: Sent I-485 and I-765 (renewal for me, and first application for Pippo) via USPS with Delivery Confirmation.
09-20-2010: Received NOA1 hard copies in the mail (Receipt Date: 09-17-2010)! :D (09-22-2010: Check was cashed.)
09-27-2010: Received biometrics appointment letter; appointment at Jacksonville ASC on October 14, 2010 8:00 a.m. :D
10-12-2010: Mailed off our ASC Biometrics Letter to Jacksonville, FL to reschedule our appointment :( Sent it by USPS Express Mail
10-23-2010: Received mail from Jacksonville ASC dated October 15, 2010, biometrics appointment successfully rescheduled to November 12, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.! :D
11-12-2010: Biometrics complete, all files touched! Found out Pippo's actual A# It was almost not funny!
12-11-2010: Received AOS Interview Letter dated 12-03-2010. Interview on January 12, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.; Pippo's interview same day at 9:30 a.m.
01-25-2011: Kaye and Pippo received 10-year green cards dated January 20, 2011 :D Woohoo!

#3 Harsh_77

Harsh_77

Star Member

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:27 PM

Not all passport have passbook number, so if your country does not have one then you can just put passport number.

#4 nenooye

nenooye

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

i know where passport number is..what i want to know is book number in passport..nowhere in my passport really state a 'book number' but there are some number that has no title in it. i have registration number and passport number only..

i tried to google it and contact my gov but not have the answer yet..

i wonder now if its okay i just pun not applicable eventhough maybe my passport has book number as the USCIS asked for..

anyway, thank you for the respons

#5 Harsh_77

Harsh_77

Star Member

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:57 AM

Like I mentioned earlier chances are Indonesia might not have passbook number so in that case leave it blank and just use your passport number on the form.

#6 motema15

motema15

• PipPip

• Group: Members

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:43 AM

i had the same problem yesterday, only I have an Australian passport. I rang the passport office and they told me there is no book number on Australian passports. Can you phone an Indonesian kantor paspor?

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.