Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Norwood

Overseas Employment Certificate

7 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

If you are talking about CFO...I believe she can register with the CFO there, but needs to attend a seminar elsewhere.

I think she needs an NBI clearance and there are many different places to get that.

Edited by Scott and Mhay

Actually, she needs to file with POEA first to get the OEC. The one in the airport is just the kiosk so that the OFW will not need to pay travel tax. For POEA, you need to submit some documents like your medical, contract and take a seminar. It will take about a week :)

An OEC is a different document...it's an exit clearance you obtain from POEA if you are an overseas worker.

If you are talking about CFO...I believe she can register with the CFO there, but needs to attend a seminar elsewhere.

I think she needs an NBI clearance and there are many different places to get that.

Nope...OECs have been around for a long time.

OEA EXIT CLEARANCE FOR OFWS

The exit clearance come in the form of an E-Receipt (electronic receipt) or an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) certifying to the regularity of a workers recruitment and documentation and ensures exemption from travel tax and airport terminal fee. It is presented at the POEA Labor Assistance Center (LAC) and the Bureau of Immigration (BI) counter at the airports, prior to departure.

The E-Receipt or OEC serves as the worker’s guarantee that he/she is covered by government protection and benefits.

Must be something new. My wife didn't know what it was & had been 2 korea & japan working.

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.