4ever mine

2011 Poverty Guidelines Updated

25 posts in this topic

My computer only seems to upload the 2010 guidelines. It worked fine when I posted in this topic however long ago. Anyone else getting the same results? I've cleared my cache and done a hard refresh but still only see 2010 guidelines.. wth?

Oh, wow, you're right. I went to click the link in the first post and it's saying 2010 guidelines. USCIS must be doing something with the file. I guess I'm glad I saved the 2011 poverty guidelines to my computer. In case you need it, I uploaded it to my Google docs, you can find it here: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B9bvTEwLyHz1MTFlZDI3Y2YtZDU3OS00YjY3LWI0YjktNGExYWQwNDU5OTZk&hl=en

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Oh, wow, you're right. I went to click the link in the first post and it's saying 2010 guidelines. USCIS must be doing something with the file. I guess I'm glad I saved the 2011 poverty guidelines to my computer. In case you need it, I uploaded it to my Google docs, you can find it here: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B9bvTEwLyHz1MTFlZDI3Y2YtZDU3OS00YjY3LWI0YjktNGExYWQwNDU5OTZk&hl=en

Thank you! I saved the 2010 ones too just in case they do it again :P maybe they changed their mind??

Thank you! I saved the 2010 ones too just in case they do it again :P maybe they changed their mind??

As long as they don't decide to add a $20k rise for a household of 2, I won't care laughing.gif

Timeline
As long as they don't decide to add a $20k rise for a household of 2, I won't care laughing.gif

lol. Yep :P

This is great Info . If im correct ? The number on guides is final number . We dont add the 125% on that Number Right?

Example wend my Family come to de US that will increase My Family by 3 and we are 2 in the US =5 by the guide i must have and Income of over 36,000.00 .

That is not a problem for me im way past that . Just want to make sure , With a yes that the final Income you need or No you must add 125% to that Number

Thanks

We are waitting on Cali Service Center almos 4 months waitting

thanks for posting these, for some reason on google I could only find 2010's

Yeah, for whatever reason, USCIS took down the 2011 poverty guides.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Some of you will remember that a month or so ago the 2011 Poverty Guidelines were released and then suddenly disappeared again.

Well, news is they're BACK! Link here: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf

125% for Household of 2 is $18,387. $4775 for each additional household member.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Please excuse my post if there is an existing one that I am not aware, but the new poverty guidelines are updated as of Jan.26. 2011.

Check them out! it appears to have gone up about 375 per family unit size...

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf

:unsure::bonk:

Is this how much cash or assets you have available or how much you bring in annually?

May God bless and keep you always~ May your wishes all come true~ May you always do for others~ And let others do for you~

May you build a ladder to the stars~ And climb on every rung~May you stay forever young

Bob Dylan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.