David & Beng

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE VISA FROM US EMBASSY-MANILA?

42 posts in this topic

i am waiting now for my visa too... hope it wont take long to be deliver.. i already e-mail the US Embassy and sent an e-mail to 2GO waiting for a reply from them... hope to get a good news this week.. let's keep praying for our Visa.. :star::innocent:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Us too!!! Tina ... did u see us at the embassy on the 16th???

...Paul & Rain

photo-103321.jpg?__rand=0.46320700+1304640739

Our Timeline

12/08/10--I-129F Petition sent

12/10/10--Petition received

12/14/10--NOA1

12/31/10--Touched

05/05/11--NOA2 Approved

05/09/11-Received NOA2 hardcopy

05/16/11--NVC recieved case

05/20/11-Manila Embassy received case

06/09-10/11-Medical

06/16/11--Interview

06/17/11--CFO/Prism

06/25/11--Visa Delivered! Thank you Lord Jesus!

07/01/11--POE!!!

Us too!!! Tina ... did u see us at the embassy on the 16th???

...Paul & Rain

:thumbs::dance: congratz! nop :no: i didnt see u there my mind is occupied by my interview that day.. B-)

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

• 1 month later...
Timeline

There is a link I saw to check / track your passport while in the embassy but it does not work at all I have tried every day for a week.

I called today and they said the visa section just received the documents we sent on Monday. she said they were in the mail room until now. She said for me to call back in 2 weeks and check in. I let her know I would be calling every few days as I have nothing but issues with this whole process and I do not need to find out on Day 14 that there was an issue on day 2.

Any ideas how long it will take the case worker to get back on our case and finish I mean it was just a NSO death certificate holding it up we had the hospital version.

Met My Soul Mate Rina in Korea on November 30, 2008.

1st TRIP to PI on June 14, 2009.

Spent a week at Bluewater Resort in Cebu - Ecellent time- Highly Recommended

2nd TRIP to PI on Oct 2009.

Started first attempt at annulment - scammed by bad Attorney Carillo (my opinion)

Spent time at Flushing Meadows - Not as advertized in Bahol

Spent time at Waterfront down town Cebu - To Expensive and To upper class for this country boy but we had fun.

3rd TRIP to PI to see my Baby Ko again in Dec 2009.

Spent time in Manila and then Iligan.

Jan 2010 - Discovered annulment papers were fraudelent.

Hired another attorney from Davo- thanks to this site. Dimples Dulay - Great, awesome, Highly Recommended

4th TRIP to PI In April 2010

Filed more papers for annulement - Progressing well

Have the next Trip planned for August 2010 - Fingers crossed

Annulment Complete - May 2010

K1 Process Changed - June 2010 - trying to find out what changed.

5th TRIP to PI in August 2010.

Filed packet with USCIS - August 2010.

NOA1 Received Sept 12, 2010

Touched - Oct 3, 2010

6th TRIP to PI again December 2010.

7th TRIP to PI again May 2011

RFE - April 1, 2011 - Proof of divorce from X wife

RFE Response mailed - April 4, 2011

RFE Acknowledged by USCIS - April 25, 2011 - RFE review status

NOA 2 - April 26, 2011

NVC - April 26 In, April 29 Fwd Manila.

8th Trip to PI to see my Mahal Ko - May 12

Physical - June 7

Interview - June 15 - Good Interview - on hold awaiting documentation - NBI married name.

July 26 - Visa Approved

- August 7 possible plane ticket

- August 13 Wedding Dallas Texas

Timeline

My fiancee also got interview April 6 and also NO visa deliver yet. I check the 2go website and evryday the number enter say invalid so no update. Im hoping also that after holy week they will deliver.

You can also call the embassy and check on it. The number will not be valid until it is actually mailed.

• 2 months later...
Filed: Timeline

hi good evening i am new here in VJ i just wanna ask some questions regarding 221(g) i had my interview today i am CR1 the consul gave this 221(g) they are asking my missing form which is the i-864a for my co sponsor the consul said i passed the poverty line and he congratulate me and told me that they will just deliver my visa when they receive the i-864a .. just wanna ask if how long usually it takes for me to have my visa??? coz i am worried about it .. i will appreciate all ur replies thank you so much ... godbless always .

hi good evening i am new here in VJ i just wanna ask some questions regarding 221(g) i had my interview today i am CR1 the consul gave this 221(g) they are asking my missing form which is the i-864a for my co sponsor the consul said i passed the poverty line and he congratulate me and told me that they will just deliver my visa when they receive the i-864a .. just wanna ask if how long usually it takes for me to have my visa??? coz i am worried about it .. i will appreciate all ur replies thank you so much ... godbless always .

if u had a 221g, usually 3 wks to one mon. :yes:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all

We finally had the interview on the 7th (delayed because the typhoon). I keep checking 2Go but still invalid. Im hoping for Monday. Im not really trying to say anything except I wish it was ready to pick up so I can buy the plane tickets already, and she can do the CFO Seminar.

Im using the MNL number and using etrace - I believe that is correct

MNL2011720xxx

2Go Etrace

Good Luck to All

Happy

Edited by HappyInHawaii

“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”

Hi all

We finally had the interview on the 7th (delayed because the typhoon). I keep checking 2Go but still invalid. Im hoping for Monday. Im not really trying to say anything except I wish it was ready to pick up so I can buy the plane tickets already, and she can do the CFO Seminar.

Im using the MNL number and using etrace - I believe that is correct

MNL2011720xxx

2Go Etrace

Good Luck to All

Happy

hi when i had my interview last July and checking my visa online using my MNL no. its not working, it says invalid.. it is bcoz they put different tracking no., better call 2go main or e-mail them and ask for the right tracking no.

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

• 1 year later...

wowcool!! congrats dear.i will gonna copy the number ganda given to you bcoz i will also gonna call them when i send this nbi thing together with my passport.

kci was interviewd may 242011.and the CO told me that i am approved for visa but they returned to me my passport and with 221g form.and that 221g form has a check on the box that says..send back the passport together with the nbi with aka. i will gonna have that nbi on friday hehehe.

thanks a lot!!!

Hi i would like to ask, what number did you call?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Postings are over a year old not sure they will answer.

This should help:

Embassy (Manila) Phone Number (and email)

(632) 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185 (local number: USEM 301-2000 loc 5184/5185 call them around 3-4:30pm)

** (214) 571-1600 or (646) 254-3546 (these are USA numbers)

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

In order to serve our visa applicants more efficiently, we have created this new e-mail address: IVMNLAppointments@state.gov , for early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues. Please note, however, that early appointment requests will be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available.

For other immigrant and K visa concerns, please send an e-mail to IVManilaReplies@state.gov

To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, you should follow the instructions below.

The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant’s last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.

Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less. The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.

Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.

Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.

TRACK YOUR VISA/PASSPORT AT THE EMBASSY

Here is a link for requirements for receiving your passport with the visa, there are also options for tracking the status of your visa/passport is currently. You can also change delivery options.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

2GO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR CHECKING DELIVERY

2Go customer service hotline (+632) 5287-136 is available Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

TRACK YOUR PASSPORT/VISA THROUGH 2GO

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp Enter your MNL number or passport number or UID number off the embassy confirmation letter (online confirmation page by bar code).

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.