Sign in to follow this  
YAS8MIKE

2GO ONLINE TRACKING

13 posts in this topic

Hi girl my interview was last January 6 and your's I think was Jan 7 right? how did you know get a copy of that 2GO form? I would also like to inquire about the status of my visa since you already got your's. Good for you cause your long wait is finally over :D

Hi girl my interview was last January 6 and your's I think was Jan 7 right? how did you know get a copy of that 2GO form? I would also like to inquire about the status of my visa since you already got your's. Good for you cause your long wait is finally over :D

nope its out fro delivery but i havent receive my visa yet.

yeas, jan 7 was my intervie date. on window 26 (last step) i was given a form to fill out & be submitted to 2GO caounter or 2GO booth (inside the embassy)

i called the embassy last jan. 13 & they said they printed my visa last jan 12. u can track ur visa online (2GO) or u can PM me you MNL umber if u want & ican track it for u. ucan also call 2GO hotline

it will say invalid until it is picked up for delivery.

From your other post. You stated your dad had a bad NBI with not his proper name. You can expect a delay on this. About 6 weeks or longer. He needs to submit his NBI to the embassy as requested, then follow up with them on steps to process with the CO. Because of his issue, he will be delayed by about 2 months. Best of luck. But until the NBI issue is resolved there will be no visa issued.

it will say invalid until it is picked up for delivery.

From your other post. You stated your dad had a bad NBI with not his proper name. You can expect a delay on this. About 6 weeks or longer. He needs to submit his NBI to the embassy as requested, then follow up with them on steps to process with the CO. Because of his issue, he will be delayed by about 2 months. Best of luck. But until the NBI issue is resolved there will be no visa issued.

After his interview he went straight to the NBI and he got the NBI with aka and he hand delivered it the the embassy the next day. DO you think my dad still need to wait till 6 weeks? I doubt it.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY VISA AS OF THIS MOMENT

8 DAYS SINCE VISA APPROVAL

3 DAYS SINCE THEY PRINTERD MY VISA

YOU CAN SEE YOUR VISA ACTIVITY/MOVEMENT BELOW @SCANNING DETAILS

-Yeah this is how it looks like-

I had my interview Sept. 13th and I tried tracking my case # today on 2Go website e-trace and it says my document/visa is already in transit. :dance::thumbs: Good luck to everyone.

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.