JOHNNY5

Certified copy of passport

8 posts in this topic

hello there and happy new year. Anybody knows where to go to get a certified or notarized copy biographic page of the passport in Manila? thanks.

Check out this link concerning notary services in the Philippines.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/service/notary.html

NATURALIZATION

02/25/2014 - Eligibility date.

03/03/2014 - N-400 package mailed.

03/11/2014 - Check cashed.

03/14/2014 - NOA received.

04/09/2014 - Biometrics.

04/28/2014 - In-Line for Interview - 6 hours later Interview Scheduled!!

05/02/2014 - Interview Letter received. (Mailed on 29 April)

05/26/2014 - 3 year anniversary.

06/02/2014 - Interview. PASSED!

09/11/2014 - Oath Ceremony.

09/16/2014 - Updated driver licence and registered to vote.

10/08/2014 - Updated Social Security

10/14/2014 - Applied for U.S. Passport

10/27/2014 - U.S. Passport arrived in mail (13 days - DID NOT expedite)

10/30/2014 - Naturalization Certificate arrived in mail (was not folded)

MY IMMIGRATION JOURNEY IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED!!

Thanks very much. It says on the website to make an appointment with Us Citizen section of the Embassy and bring $50 for the notary but it does not say whether i can send my wife there with a Filipino passport and appointment letter. Any ideas ?

Thanks very much. It says on the website to make an appointment with Us Citizen section of the Embassy and bring $50 for the notary but it does not say whether i can send my wife there with a Filipino passport and appointment letter. Any ideas ?

If its for your wifes passport, the DFA office will certify a copy of the biographic page. I think they may charge around P100 or P200.

What are you using it for?

Your best bet is to get a certified copy from DFA. The US embassy will NOT notarize foreign documents. This is stated in the instructions for the W7 if I remember correctly.

George

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

Its for w-7 application for ITIN for tax purposes. If we can get it at DFA it will be much easier

Ok, thats what I figured as I did the same. My wife did it at DFA. Had to come back and pick up the certified copy a couple days later was the only bad thing about it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.