Danno

The Mainstream media shows they are on talking points

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

One columnist somewhere wrote- "111th Congress were the most productive Congress in like 4 00 years"... and wouldn't you know it... the Media took that sentiment and off it went into the echo chamber.

WHat are the odds all these stations picked this one opinion piece to spring-board their spin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGvQ_1VPYfY&feature=player_embedded

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

that is so funny!!! so many channels delivering the same script... certainly not independent news, eh?

As they tout a Congress with the lowest approval ratings ...EVER.

William Penn

Timeline

Say, which recent Congress has been more productive than the 111th?

This congress has spent more money than all other before them... combined.

I guess one could call that "productive".

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Say, which recent Congress has been more productive than the 111th?

how about the first one?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

how about the first one?

The first Congress? How does that fall into the "recent" category? The claim is that the 111th Congress has been the most productive since the 1960's (which of course is not 400 years but I write that off to Danno being mathematically challenged). If that's untrue, as Danno would want to believe because Breitbart appears to question it, then I would ask which Congress in the 1970's, 80's, 90's or 2000's has been more productive than this one?

Timeline

You know how Danno is with things like facts..... :whistle:

There he is.... I knew you'd be along, what do you think about the clip...... doesn't it seem all these news agencies are on the exact same page?

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

There he is.... I knew you'd be along, what do you think about the clip...... doesn't it seem all these news agencies are on the exact same page?

I don't see any clip. I haven't really watched any t.v. news in quite a while, so I couldn't tell you. I did hear it on the radio yesterday, listening to Mark Levin. He sounded like his nasal cavitiy was going to explode in rage. I think it would behoove both congress and the president to not play up the health care bill. Even progressives don't like it.

Timeline

I don't see any clip. I haven't really watched any t.v. news in quite a while, so I couldn't tell you. I did hear it on the radio yesterday, listening to Mark Levin. He sounded like his nasal cavitiy was going to explode in rage. I think it would behoove both congress and the president to not play up the health care bill. Even progressives don't like it.

Yo Trig, I posted the vid for you to watch.... trying to make education as painless as possible for you.

William Penn

Timeline

The first Congress? How does that fall into the "recent" category? The claim is that the 111th Congress has been the most productive since the 1960's (which of course is not 400 years but I write that off to Danno being mathematically challenged). If that's untrue, as Danno would want to believe because Breitbart appears to question it, then I would ask which Congress in the 1970's, 80's, 90's or 2000's has been more productive than this one?

Problem is, you are equating "productivity with activity".

If this were the case, the Military is only productive when it is at war.

Hugo Chavez right now is breaking all records down there for "productivity".

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yo Trig, I posted the vid for you to watch.... trying to make education as painless as possible for you.

Sorry Danno, some of us still have to work, and most employers don't allow streaming video.