shani12

Usa entry for 3 months!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ireland
Timeline

hi guys

i got my usa entry for 3 months... from 4th september to 4th december... so i stayed in usa for 90 days...... i was talking to my cuz on phone (she lives in usa) n she wants me to spend my christmas wit her n her family..... i booked my flight on 24dec to from dublin(ireland) to boston.. my question is will the officer at the airport give another entry to spend my christams wit my family???? im irish citzen.. livin ireland

This is a forum for k-1 fiance visa's. Sounds like you are just wanting to come here on a tourist visa or the visa waiver program? As long as you didn't previously over stay your 90 days I don't see why they wouldn't let you back in. You just can't be here more then 6 months total in a 12 month calender year.

Filed: Timeline

CBP FAQ - VWP Pay particular attention to the 4th paragraph. You will want to bring proof of ties to your home country so take a look at the following link. It mentions K-1 visa applicants but is applicable to all.

Visitation FAQ's

I'm going to move your question to the Tourist Visa forum.

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You will probably be ok, especially if you didn't spend any other time (other than the 3 months you mention) in the USA in the last year or so, and have a return ticket for less than three months; going over for Christmas is a good reason, even better if you only intend to stay 2-3 weeks, ie for the holidays. Do bring ties to home though, just in case.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline

hi guys

i got my usa entry for 3 months... from 4th september to 4th december... so i stayed in usa for 90 days...... i was talking to my cuz on phone (she lives in usa) n she wants me to spend my christmas wit her n her family..... i booked my flight on 24dec to from dublin(ireland) to boston.. my question is will the officer at the airport give another entry to spend my christams wit my family???? im irish citzen.. livin ireland

If you apply under ESTA, for a VWP then you will be ok, as you can re-enter the country multiple times for the validity of your ESTA (normally it is 2 years). each time you will be allowed to stay a maximum of 90 days (Short visit). They could question you for travelling few weeks from your previous trip, but you could explain it is for Christmas.

If you didn't qualify under ESTA and applied for a visa, then you need to check if your visa is for a single entry (1) or multiple entries (M). that way; you will know if you will be allowed or not.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I make it 92 days and you overstayed?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I make it 92 days and you overstayed?

I was thinking the same thing, at best it's 91 days if your dates are correct (I think it's counted by the days you "wake up" in the US, read it somewhere), and 92 at "worst".

Either way, you overstayed your VWP and will not be able to use it anymore.

April 2007 : Met
07/28/07 : Officialy dating
06/07/09 : Engaged
09/04/09 : Married

10/06/09 : I-130 Sent
10/15/09 : NOA1
01/11/10 : Expedite Request Sent Through Congressman
01/14/10 : NOA2

01/22/10 : Got NVC casenumber
03/16/10 : Case Complete

05/04/10 : Medical
05/11/10 : Interview - APPROVED!!
05/14/10 : Passport w/ Visa recieved

05/29/10 : POE JFK
06/25/10 : Apply for SSN
06/29/10 : Received Welcome Letter
07/01/10 : Recieved SSN (33 days after POE)
07/07/10 : Greencard production ordered
07/13/10 : Second Welcome Letter recieved
07/15/10 : Green Card recieved (47 days after POE)

04/02/12 : ROC NOA1
05/24/12 : ROC Biometrics
12/19/12 : ROC Approval
12/24/12 : New GC recieved

3/18/16 : N-400 Application sent
3/25/16 : Text/Email confirmation NOA
4/22/16 : Biometrics Appt

6/24/16 : NOA date for Interview

7/28/2016: Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I was once told by someone Irish that Boston gives special privileges to Ireland as far as immigration. Not sure if this is true.

p.s. say hi to my fiance in Boston! ;)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-08

Packet 3 Received : 2011-07-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-07-03

Packet 4 Received : 2011-07-21

Interview Date : 2011-08-24

Interview Result :Approved!

POE: 2011-09-12

Married: 2011-09-30

AOS filed: 2011-10-17

NOA1: 2011-10-25

Biometrics Appt: 2011-11-09

Case transferred to CSC: 2011-12-23

EAD approval: 2011-12-28

Husband secretly pulled I-864 thus cancelling I-485 application 2012-05-10

F22zm4.png[/center]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I was once told by someone Irish that Boston gives special privileges to Ireland as far as immigration. Not sure if this is true.

p.s. say hi to my fiance in Boston! ;)

If you know Whitey Bulger it may help. Or not.

That would be a false rumor.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.