chrismae

st luke's sputum culture result

5 posts in this topic

hi everyone,

just need help/opinion or you knew somebody who had the same case as mine, or just i have a unique case? :innocent:

im already done with my sputum culture last nov26, during my pulmo eval, i was given a 1week antibiotic due to backpain due to muscle spasm/cervical strain i confessed with pulmo doc(too honest maybe)and was given instructions to return 2months from the date of last intake of medication for repeat xray and by then i will get the result of my sputum culture, DEc 13 is my date to go back and do the repeat xray, im just anxious of my culture result, can i call st luke's ahead of time to atleast know the result? or wait until dec 13 ? anyone who had/have the same case as mine?

by the way the nurse gave me a slip that is stated to return for repeat xray with dated on dec13, and according to him, i will not be given a date to call anymore as most who undergo culture here, since i have a date to go back and by then i will know the result. since i didnt received any call from them.

thanks everyone in advance for an input!Godbless us all!

I don't think you have anything to worry about because St. Lukes would have called you by now if your TB culture was positive. You would be taking your daily medication at St. Lukes right now if your culture was positive. No call = no TB. :thumbs::yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

whatever comes our way, we are gonna make it through

Timeline

June 02, 2010 - filed K1 visa...

June 07, 2010 - package delivered to USCIS

June 11, 2010 - date of NOA1 but with wrong receipt number and it was transferred from CSC to VSC

June 14, 2010 - check cleared

June 17, 2010 - touched

I hate waiting...:P

in God we trust....

Agree completely with Tahoma if the sputum result was positive...you'd already be taking medication!

They are using the sputum results to keep you so they can get the follow-up xray.

If everything is okay with the xray....they'll finish your processing. :thumbs:

thank you guys,

just wondering if st lukes have it in their data base, every single information like, this person will be going back to have repeat xray on this spicific date , and same as those who are given a date call for result. ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.