Brad and Vika

NOID proofs

1 post in this topic

This is a recreation of a post by RS2 in another topic. It seems to be a good reference for addressing NOID proofs.

Here are the List of Evidences that we sent for our NOID:

1) A letter from my fiance, describing his relationship with me, and his crime a few years ago

2) A certified copy of his court records

3) A certified records indicating his successful completion of counseling or rehabilitation programs

4) Evidence that requested and was approved to get release from his probation

5) Police letter showing Level One Offender (Low Risk)

6) A copy of 24 week substance abuse program for alcohol abstinence

7) Updated Risk Evaluation Report(2006/2010)

8) Polygraph test

9) Evidence demonstrating intervening good and exemplary service to the community(we sent voting registration,MBA Certificate,Donations to Veterans)10)Letters of support from his parents and other family members (parents & sister)

11)Letters of support from my parents and brother that they know about his conviction and they fully support our marriage

12)A letter from me that i am aware of his conviction and expressing my feelings for him

13)Letter recommendation from his friends

14)Letter recommendation from his ex-boss

15)A copy of Engagement Ring receipt

16)A copy of his 2nd passport stamped that he visited me twice( w/ adtt'l photos)

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.