enzocute

Sputum Test in St. lukes Walkthrough

173 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations! My culture will end on November 19 and they told me to call then on November 23. Good to here people passing sputum stage I hope I'm one of those. God bless us all

Thank you, sis!! you're just 2 weeks away! It's just like waiting for your next payday. :) Don't wait til Nov 23 to get your culture result. Try emailing slec on the 20th after lunch and ask for your MTB culture result. State your PDS No. in the subject line for easy reference (I did mine this way: MTB Culture Result for PDS No. ___). Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you, sis!! you're just 2 weeks away! It's just like waiting for your next payday. :) Don't wait til Nov 23 to get your culture result. Try emailing slec on the 20th after lunch and ask for your MTB culture result. State your PDS No. in the subject line for easy reference (I did mine this way: MTB Culture Result for PDS No. ___). Good luck!

Timeline

Thank you I'll send them an email on the 20th.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

No, the nurse told me that the end of my culture is on Nov. 19 and she asked me to call them on Nov. 23 at 11am if I did not hear from them before that date (and I pray everyday not to).

Patience is not one of my talent and it's really killing us right now. Hopefully it'll turn negative. Praying god will smile at out side.

Hey, I am on 7th weeks now, the same day with you, i took the sputum sample on 22,23,24 Sept, pray for us and for everyone who has to undergo sputum test. I am in Vietnam anyway. I already had my interview and passed, how about you?

Timeline

Hey, I am on 7th weeks now, the same day with you, i took the sputum sample on 22,23,24 Sept, pray for us and for everyone who has to undergo sputum test. I am in Vietnam anyway. I already had my interview and passed, how about you?

Timeline

Hi! I have to wait for the result of my culture test before I can make appointments. Congratulations for passing the interview. It has been a stressful experience but it is what it is. It made me closer to my saviour and made me closer to my fiancé family. Few more days :) Goodluck to us

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~This 5 year old is closed to further comment~

~Please post your new inquiries in new separate postings~

Pitaya

VJ Moderation

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.