cutebunny

st. luke's medical exam

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi there guys, i'm a newbie and i would like to ask if anyone here just had their medical exam few days or weeks ago. i've been searching over the net about the requirements we need for the med exam.. i'm just confused that on other site it says to include (K1 packet) NBI, financial support etc..

i just received a letter from embassy yesterday and i called today to ask for an interview schedule.. so next week i have to go to manila for my med exam. anyone could share tips? thank you in advance :blush:

hi there guys, i'm a newbie and i would like to ask if anyone here just had their medical exam few days or weeks ago. i've been searching over the net about the requirements we need for the med exam.. i'm just confused that on other site it says to include (K1 packet) NBI, financial support etc..

i just received a letter from embassy yesterday and i called today to ask for an interview schedule.. so next week i have to go to manila for my med exam. anyone could share tips? thank you in advance :blush:

nope nbi and financial support is not needed in the medical.all you need to bring are the ff:noa2 receipt or the appointment email for interview{have it printed} 3 pcs 2x2 photo,passport and your payment which is 213.00 usd.goodluck hope this help.and by the way you can have your medical anytime,no appointment needed.but just to give you an idea its best to do it in the afternoon but be sure you will be there before 1 pm.cos theres not much who do thier medical in the afternoon and everything is fast.

No need for confusion on any of the process cutebunny!

You can find all the info you need here on VJ.

Keep reading the Philippines Regional Discussion for specifics on USEM & SLMC.

Look to the pinned St. Lukes Medical Exam Walkthru for the info in question.....it hasn't changed!

St. Luke’s Medical Exam Walkthrough

God bless and quick processing!

Edited by garysworld n ana

Here's the K1 interview instructions that the US Embassy will provide you:

English: http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/301443/pdf-files/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet_001.pdf

Tagalog: http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/301443/pdf-files/K1instructionTag_rtf3_001.pdf

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you all for the fast response and details u shared ^^ i'm glad i found this forum that could really help me a lot. i don't know where to rely or ask about the petition process and i'm really stressed out :D thank you soooo much!!!

@ flybyday - good luck with your medical exam ^^ i'm going on tuesday :)

Hi cutebunny and flybyday...

Chinook and I are fellow K-1erz. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the medical and the visa process. We are glad to help.

Good luck with your medical at St. Lukes...and remember...those who admit to illegal drug use will never receive a visa!

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can my fiance do his medical by just showing NOA2 copy and NVC letter?we havent made an appointment yet as the scheduling process is in transition.help!

♥Timeline♥

AOS

03-11-2011: mailed AOS packet

03-14-2011: AOS packet received

04-16-11:USCIS lost our I485 forms thus received EAD rejection notice

04-18-11: mailed AOS packet AGAIN

04-19-11:AOS packet received by S. Bush

04-29-11: NOA1 hardcopies for I485 and I765 received :)

05-12-11:Successful walk in biometrics

05-25-11:email notification received stating interview on 6/24

05-27-11:hardcopy for interview received

06-24-11:done with interview.no approval yet

06-25-11: received EAD card

06-29-11:email received AOS approved and green card is on its way! yay! :)

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Your fiance can get the medical done with the NOA2 and the NVC letter. Just note that medical results are good for 6 months, within that time he must have had his interview at the Embassy. Make sure he brings the requirements and pictures he needs to complete the medical.

Can my fiance do his medical by just showing NOA2 copy and NVC letter?we havent made an appointment yet as the scheduling process is in transition.help!

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.