bearcat982

Need list of what I can bring into the philippines

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Flying into Manila for the holidays and need to know where I can find what is allowed. Bringing x-mas gifts and want to make sure I don't try and bring in anything that wouldn't be allowed by customs there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

AOS Timeline

08-Sep-2010 Married
28-Sep-2010 Mailed AOS packet via Express Mail
29-Sep-2010 Received @ Chicago Lockbox
18-Oct-2010 Received 797C NOA for Biometrics appointment
22-Oct 2010 Biometrics appointment (orig sched for 10/28)
29-Oct 2010 RFE (missing signature)
03-Nov Received RFE @ Chicago Lockbox
17-Nov Case transferred to California
24-Nov "Touched" Now being processed at USCIS office
30-Nov "Touched again"
03-Dec May calls Senator Joe Courtney's office for help getting EAD/AP approved
15-Dec Received AP in mail, no notification via e-mail/txt website doesn't show approval
16-Dec EAD Approved (SMS/E-mail) USCIS indicates it was approved yesterday?
18-Dec EAD Card arrived in mail
25-Mar 2011 GC Arrived

31-May 2013 10yr GC approved

Bring Condoms from USA. The ones in PI are too small and break easy.

If you bring a bunch of cash, make sure the hundred dollar bills don't have any stamps or pen marks on them. BlackMarket money changers won't take bills with stamps or Pen marks.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Greetings!

I would suggest to bring something for your special one like a perfume, as branded perfumes are three times more expensive back there...or maybe a nice purse and if you you still have extra space, and spot a buy one get two free chocolates promo from here you may take those too...only if its on promo as chocolates can be found in duty free philippines....

The rest i strongly suggest of you to bring ample cash...so you wont have to worry about anything or whatever you wanted to do when it comes to fun...jet skiing for exmple an hour rent is 60to 80$,shopping, eating, island hopping...

Just enjoy and have fun!...

Greetings!

I would suggest to bring something for your special one like a perfume, as branded perfumes are three times more expensive back there...or maybe a nice purse and if you you still have extra space,

Perfume, Yes.

Purses. Heck we buy Coach and Louis Vutton purses in PI for like $2 or $3 each and try to bring at least a dozen or more home each trip to give to friends/family in USA.

We fly to PI with only a handbag, and return with 2 suitcases of goodies we buy from PI

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Perfume, Yes.

Purses. Heck we buy Coach and Louis Vutton purses in PI for like $2 or $3 each and try to bring at least a dozen or more home each trip to give to friends/family in USA.

We fly to PI with only a handbag, and return with 2 suitcases of goodies we buy from PI

YOU MEAN FAKE PURSES? ITS ALL UP TO YOU!

YOU MEAN FAKE PURSES? ITS ALL UP TO YOU!

Looks the same to me and they seem to hold up like any other purse.

I would rather spend $3 versus $200

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Looks the same to me and they seem to hold up like any other purse.

I would rather spend $3 versus $200

CBP Officers Seize Counterfeit Handbags at Port of El Paso

(Monday, June 09, 2008)

contacts for this news release

El Paso, Texas — U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the El Paso port of entry seized 23 counterfeit handbags for violation of intellectual property rights. The appraised domestic forfeiture value of the handbags was set at $13,573. This is the second fake handbag seizure made at the Port of El Paso in the last 45 days.

On May 30, CBP officers working at the Ysleta border crossing intercepted 17 bogus handbags from a U.S. Citizen residing in Fabens, Texas. The Coach, Louis Vuitton, Burberry and Gucci counterfeit purses were seized for violations of U.S. property rights laws.

In the earlier case, a female 47-year-old El Paso resident arrived May 9 at the Ysleta border crossing. She stated that she had nothing to declare from Mexico. The officer ordered a secondary inspection. In secondary, CBP officers discovered 23 women handbags inside the vehicle. The El Paso resident stated she had forgotten the purses were in the car.

link

you might wish to rethink telling people to buy knockoffs overseas....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.