VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Emily & Friday
K1 Visa
Nigeria
Michael & Julie Ann
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarMike & Julie
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarUSC & TW
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Taiwan
Leonard & Alejandra
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Venezuela
kamal & hakima
F-2A Visa
Algeria
Alec & Bashayer
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Egypt
Andrei & Ana
K1 Visa
Romania
Leslie & Hannah
K1 Visa
United Kingdom

• Please log in to reply

I-485 Checklist

#1 evilmonkey

evilmonkey

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:15 PM

Please verify..........thanks in advance

Copy Of Birth Certificate
Copy of Passport Page with non-immigrant visa
4 Photos
I-693
G-325a
I-864 - employment verification letter, paystubs, tax documents
I-485
I-765
Copy of fianc廥 approved petition
Copy of Marriage Certificate
Form I-94 (should i send the original or copy

#2 nickm

nickm

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:31 PM

I would include a copy of your passport bio-page as well.

Also DS-3025. I see you have the I-693 but maybe just put the DS3025 in for good measure?

And no DO NOT include your original I-94, that is the only piece of paper that shows you entered legally so you should keep hold of that at all costs. Send a copy

You might also want to include a cover letter.

Good luck.

Edited by nickm, 04 September 2010 - 09:31 PM.

#3 evilmonkey

evilmonkey

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

I would include a copy of your passport bio-page as well.

Also DS-3025. I see you have the I-693 but maybe just put the DS3025 in for good measure?

And no DO NOT include your original I-94, that is the only piece of paper that shows you entered legally so you should keep hold of that at all costs. Send a copy

You might also want to include a cover letter.

Good luck.

Thanks a bunch!!!!! Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.