VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Chris & Jose
K1 Visa
Costa Rica
Nicholas & Selena
K1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarMai & Clifford
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarDavid & Salvador
K1 Visa
Brazil
blank avatarAmanda & Jhalil
K1 Visa
Netherlands
blank avatarL & J
K1 Visa
Canada
Diana & Niall
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
H & R
K1 Visa
Japan
Eva & Manuel
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

Aplonis & Sylea
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarJ & R
K1 Visa
France
Nikhil & Priyanka
K1 Visa
India
Brad & Cristina
K1 Visa
Romania
dhong & wheng
K1 Visa
United Arab Emirates
blank avatarNISHA & RONNIE
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarCadet & Tey
K1 Visa
Cambodia
blank avatarJD & Leap
K1 Visa
Philippines
Alexandra & Keir
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarMike & Yanyan
K1 Visa
Philippines

• Please log in to reply

Manila CFO Sticker - registration requirements

#1 The_Hot_Herrons

The_Hot_Herrons

• PipPip

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:25 PM

Hi!

I hope those who are from the Philippines can help me on the CFO sticker that we need before we travel to the US.

I am just waiting for my passport with visa and will be going to the CFO office to get the sticker. I have two questions -

1) Will the sticker be obtained on the same day that you registered to get your CFO sticker? Or do we need to go back another day?

2) One of the requirements for US bound immigrants are Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary. Where do we get that? Will the US embassy send that to us?

Thanks for your help!

#2 Bob 4 Anna

Bob 4 Anna

Resident Crazy on VJ

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:45 PM

You'll get more and better info if you have your question moved to the Philippine regional forum

#3 John+Lourdelie

John+Lourdelie

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:46 PM

I'm pretty sure you can get the sticker on the same day as your counseling session. You just have to go to another office to get it.

Try this link for information about CFO.

http://tinyurl.com/yfyekhj

As for the other question, I don't know.

John

#4 Kathryn41

Kathryn41

crazy cat lady

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:53 PM

moved from CR-1 forum to the Philippines Regional Forum as a more likely location to get the necessary information.
“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

.  Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Posted Image

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

#5 The_Hot_Herrons

The_Hot_Herrons

• PipPip

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

Thanks for moving my question to the proper channel! Appreciate it! Will wait for more responses :)

John&Lourdelie - thanks! I probably need to give them a call. I already finished my seminar and got my certificates. I just need to get the sticker. I will find out when my visa gets delivered. Thank you!

#6 pookaphilus

pookaphilus

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:49 AM

Thanks for moving my question to the proper channel! Appreciate it! Will wait for more responses :)

John&Lourdelie - thanks! I probably need to give them a call. I already finished my seminar and got my certificates. I just need to get the sticker. I will find out when my visa gets delivered. Thank you!

Good day..we have the same case..we are also waiting for my passport with visa and other documents from the US Embassy(tracking it from Air21)...After I had my interview, I went to attend the Guidance&counseling from PRISM...so I also got my certificate already before I went back here in Bacolod...as what other member from VJ said, all you need to bring are photocopy&original copy of your passport & Visa..then you will be filling up an emigrant form at CFO, Photocopy&original of your Immigrant Data summary(which will be delivered together with your passport..don't open the yellow envelope. :bonk: .)..a payment of 400 pesos, 1 2x2 picture...if ever you are working from a governtment office, to be safe, secure travel permit or if ever, a letter stating that you are not working anymore..if you can, just bring along with you important documents such as birth certificate, CENOMAR, NBI clearance and photos of you & your fiance..coz we can't tell, they might ask!!..God bless us on our journey!!..
* K1 Journey
2009-12-09 -met online
2009-23-09 -became a couple(was so happy:)
2010-21-03 -visited Philippines(spent wonderful times together)
2010=27-03 -engaged(Yes!!)
2010-09-04 -went back to US :(
2010-29-04 -Filed I-29F
2010-04-05 -Received NOA1
2010-12-07 -NOA2 approved
2010-18-07 -Received NOA2 hardcopy
2010-26-07 -US Embassy(Manila) received our petition!!..(yahoo!!)
2010-04-08 -HAPPY BDAY MATT!!
2010-18-08 -Medical Exam-PASSED!!..God is so good!!
2010-26-08 -Interview @ USEmbassy- APPROVED( Thank you Lord!)
2010-03-09 -Got my Visa in Hand!!..Yepey..Thank God!!..
2010-17-09 -POE:SFO,CA
2010-23-10 -Wedding @ Springfield, MO

* AOS Journey
2010-07-12 -Filed for AOS & EAD(USPS Express Mail)
2010-08-12 -USCIS received the package
2010-14-12 -Received text & email from USCIS that they accepted our AOS & EAD Application..HAPPY BDAY MARIA!!
2010-20-12 -Got our NOA1 letters in the mail for our I-485 & I-765...A wonderful Christmas gift for us!!
2011-19-01 -Received Biometrics schedule!!
2011-07-02 -Biometrics done!!..thanked God!!
2011-17-03 -AOS Interview..APPROVED!!
2011-24-03 -GREENCARD received!!..it's green indeed!!..lol..

#7 Tahoma

Tahoma

...happily everafter...

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:50 AM

Hi!

I hope those who are from the Philippines can help me on the CFO sticker that we need before we travel to the US.

I'm from Seattle, but I will put in my two cents anyway. :D

I am just waiting for my passport with visa and will be going to the CFO office to get the sticker. I have two questions -

Congratz on getting your visa! :star:

1) Will the sticker be obtained on the same day that you registered to get your CFO sticker? Or do we need to go back another day?

The CFO main office will give you the sticker right away on the same day. :thumbs:

2) One of the requirements for US bound immigrants are Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary. Where do we get that? Will the US embassy send that to us?

The Embassy will send you the Immigrant Data Summary with your visa packet. Click here for more info regarding the Immigrant Data Summary.

Thanks for your help!

Walang anuman. :)

~ Tahoma and Chinook ~

~ Our K-1 visa journey ~

w8wwxaqfn49.png

#8 marriedtomrg

marriedtomrg

Platinum Member

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:19 AM

You may be better off getting the CFO sticker at SMEF-COW rather than at the CFO main office:

St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation - Center for Overseas Workers
Good Shepherd Convent, 1043 Aurora Boulevard
Quezon City, Philippines 1108
Tel. No.: (632) 913-6439
Fax No.: (632) 913-6438
E-mail: smef_cow@yahoo.com.ph; migrants@pldtdsl.net

They're so much easier to deal with and CFO has a satellite office behind their building.

If you have not attended their mandatory seminar yet, call them to ask what times they are available...if I remember correctly they only have 2 seminars a day, 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon.

After the seminar is an interview with one of the counselors. From there they give you your blue certificate (which means you have completed the seminar and the counseling). You present that to CFO with your fee and their application form and they will issue you your CFO sticker and (I think they stuck mine in page 6) a green certificate (which will be stapled into your passport).

Kaye and Rick
Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

Our K3/K4 Journey

AOS/EAD Timeline (More complete information found here)
09-09-2010: Sent I-485 and I-765 (renewal for me, and first application for Pippo) via USPS with Delivery Confirmation.
09-20-2010: Received NOA1 hard copies in the mail (Receipt Date: 09-17-2010)! :D (09-22-2010: Check was cashed.)
09-27-2010: Received biometrics appointment letter; appointment at Jacksonville ASC on October 14, 2010 8:00 a.m. :D
10-12-2010: Mailed off our ASC Biometrics Letter to Jacksonville, FL to reschedule our appointment :( Sent it by USPS Express Mail
10-23-2010: Received mail from Jacksonville ASC dated October 15, 2010, biometrics appointment successfully rescheduled to November 12, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.! :D
11-12-2010: Biometrics complete, all files touched! Found out Pippo's actual A# It was almost not funny!
12-11-2010: Received AOS Interview Letter dated 12-03-2010. Interview on January 12, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.; Pippo's interview same day at 9:30 a.m.
01-25-2011: Kaye and Pippo received 10-year green cards dated January 20, 2011 :D Woohoo!

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.