The_Hot_Herrons

Manila CFO Sticker - registration requirements

8 posts in this topic

Hi!

I hope those who are from the Philippines can help me on the CFO sticker that we need before we travel to the US.

I am just waiting for my passport with visa and will be going to the CFO office to get the sticker. I have two questions -

1) Will the sticker be obtained on the same day that you registered to get your CFO sticker? Or do we need to go back another day?

2) One of the requirements for US bound immigrants are Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary. Where do we get that? Will the US embassy send that to us?

Thanks for your help!

I'm pretty sure you can get the sticker on the same day as your counseling session. You just have to go to another office to get it.

Try this link for information about CFO.

http://tinyurl.com/yfyekhj

As for the other question, I don't know.

John

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

moved from CR-1 forum to the Philippines Regional Forum as a more likely location to get the necessary information.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Thanks for moving my question to the proper channel! Appreciate it! Will wait for more responses :)

John&Lourdelie - thanks! I probably need to give them a call. I already finished my seminar and got my certificates. I just need to get the sticker. I will find out when my visa gets delivered. Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for moving my question to the proper channel! Appreciate it! Will wait for more responses :)

John&Lourdelie - thanks! I probably need to give them a call. I already finished my seminar and got my certificates. I just need to get the sticker. I will find out when my visa gets delivered. Thank you!

Good day..we have the same case..we are also waiting for my passport with visa and other documents from the US Embassy(tracking it from Air21)...After I had my interview, I went to attend the Guidance&counseling from PRISM...so I also got my certificate already before I went back here in Bacolod...as what other member from VJ said, all you need to bring are photocopy&original copy of your passport & Visa..then you will be filling up an emigrant form at CFO, Photocopy&original of your Immigrant Data summary(which will be delivered together with your passport..don't open the yellow envelope. :bonk: .)..a payment of 400 pesos, 1 2x2 picture...if ever you are working from a governtment office, to be safe, secure travel permit or if ever, a letter stating that you are not working anymore..if you can, just bring along with you important documents such as birth certificate, CENOMAR, NBI clearance and photos of you & your fiance..coz we can't tell, they might ask!!..God bless us on our journey!!..

* K1 Journey

2009-12-09 -met online

2009-23-09 -became a couple(was so happy:)

2010-21-03 -visited Philippines(spent wonderful times together)

2010=27-03 -engaged(Yes!!)

2010-09-04 -went back to US :(

2010-29-04 -Filed I-29F

2010-04-05 -Received NOA1

2010-12-07 -NOA2 approved

2010-18-07 -Received NOA2 hardcopy

2010-26-07 -US Embassy(Manila) received our petition!!..(yahoo!!)

2010-04-08 -HAPPY BDAY MATT!!

2010-18-08 -Medical Exam-PASSED!!..God is so good!!

2010-26-08 -Interview @ USEmbassy- APPROVED( Thank you Lord!)

2010-03-09 -Got my Visa in Hand!!..Yepey..Thank God!!..

2010-17-09 -POE:SFO,CA

2010-23-10 -Wedding @ Springfield, MO

* AOS Journey

2010-07-12 -Filed for AOS & EAD(USPS Express Mail)

2010-08-12 -USCIS received the package

2010-14-12 -Received text & email from USCIS that they accepted our AOS & EAD Application..HAPPY BDAY MARIA!!

2010-20-12 -Got our NOA1 letters in the mail for our I-485 & I-765...A wonderful Christmas gift for us!!

2011-19-01 -Received Biometrics schedule!!

2011-07-02 -Biometrics done!!..thanked God!!

2011-17-03 -AOS Interview..APPROVED!!

2011-24-03 -GREENCARD received!!..it's green indeed!!..lol..

Hi!

I hope those who are from the Philippines can help me on the CFO sticker that we need before we travel to the US.

I'm from Seattle, but I will put in my two cents anyway. :D

I am just waiting for my passport with visa and will be going to the CFO office to get the sticker. I have two questions -

Congratz on getting your visa! :star:

1) Will the sticker be obtained on the same day that you registered to get your CFO sticker? Or do we need to go back another day?

The CFO main office will give you the sticker right away on the same day. :thumbs:

2) One of the requirements for US bound immigrants are Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary. Where do we get that? Will the US embassy send that to us?

The Embassy will send you the Immigrant Data Summary with your visa packet. Click here for more info regarding the Immigrant Data Summary.

Thanks for your help!

Walang anuman. :)

You may be better off getting the CFO sticker at SMEF-COW rather than at the CFO main office:

St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation - Center for Overseas Workers

Good Shepherd Convent, 1043 Aurora Boulevard

Quezon City, Philippines 1108

Tel. No.: (632) 913-6439

Fax No.: (632) 913-6438

E-mail: smef_cow@yahoo.com.ph; migrants@pldtdsl.net

They're so much easier to deal with and CFO has a satellite office behind their building.

If you have not attended their mandatory seminar yet, call them to ask what times they are available...if I remember correctly they only have 2 seminars a day, 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon.

After the seminar is an interview with one of the counselors. From there they give you your blue certificate (which means you have completed the seminar and the counseling). You present that to CFO with your fee and their application form and they will issue you your CFO sticker and (I think they stuck mine in page 6) a green certificate (which will be stapled into your passport).

Kaye and Rick

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.