5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everbody,

My pd is april 2002. when will it get current? I would like some advise. My son's passport was issued in 2007 when he was 12 years old. valid till 2017. His appearence has changed naturally . I would like to get passport re-issued with latest photo. But now he is living at different address. As per passport officials re-issued passport will have present address. Will I face problems at time of interview if my son's passport has different address then my passport . His passport is valid till 2017 but all i want is to change photo.

Timeline

Aprill vb will be 22NOV,01........

may vb will be 15 dec,01..........

june vb will 15 jan,02......

is it realistic to expect 4 weeks movement when dos already predicted that there will be 3 weeks max?8 january 02 itself is unlikely given its 2-3 weeks prediction

Timeline

yeah possible..........

Agreed on the point by Jolly that more movement then predicated in VB is very much possible...In the past I have seen the same...Also go through last 6-8 months Employment based VB , you will find the same.

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

hi,

My elder brother is US citizen and wants to sponsor me under F4 category.

I want to know the whole procedure to submit application from Pakistan.

What documents are required from my side?

Thanks in advance

Hello!good.gifIf your brother is going to apply for the visa in 2014,It may take ages for you to get current.. Are you ready to wait until at least 2028?ClockWatch2.gifrolleyes.gif Sorry to ask but just wanted to let you know about the time it takes..

Edited by Hrithik9

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Congrats! This thread has become pretty large indeed! To reduce server loads I will need to close this "large thread" however please feel free to start a "part 2, 3, 4..." of this thread from scratch! :)

Thank you for understanding. My goal is to make the VJ server as snappy as possible :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.