No

No

No

No

No

No

No

now you understood ?

it will only effect your case positively , because your date is 2004 , prior to 2005.

Alsyed did you understood now ?

stop asking same stupid question again and again.

How did you know it's prior may 2005? U guys are spreading rumour by reading 2007 CIR proposal. The new proposal says the main purpose of new immigration reform if clearing existing backlogs. They didnt mention any dead line. Dnt spread rumours.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I have read almost whole 844 pages Bill ,

but couldn't understand a single point on F4 cases.

too complicated.

I agree with you. Will we be effected and go through the merit base immigration for PD 2002 :help:

Edited by ikabirul

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How did you know it's prior may 2005? U guys are spreading rumour by reading 2007 CIR proposal. The new proposal says the main purpose of new immigration reform if clearing existing backlogs. They didnt mention any dead line. Dnt spread rumours.

Yeah you are right.

that was 2007 bill summary.

Sorry guys.

simple bill ,once enactment is done.

no more visa after 18 months.

than

merit based system

Edited by savvy.boy

Savvy Boy

Timeline

I agree with you. Will we be effected and go through the merit base immigration for PD 2002 :help:

Yeah it looks so ,

because dates are moving very slow.

and according to bill ,once enactment is done , no more visas after 18 months of enactment.

who knows ,

any 1 can suffer.

my PD is 25 june.

I am very close. about 2 months far from being current.

but who knows ?

any thing is possible.

complications exists.

at 1 side they say no more visas after 18 months on other side they say clear the backlog and than issue visa to illegals.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

On page no. 282 and line no. 24 of this CIR bill...they clearly mention that they will increase visa for F4 catogery...they give 40% to F4...so 40% of 480000 is 192000.......so they increase visa from 65000 to 192000........

Good Point mr jolly.

And I apologize from Alsayed ,

Sorry I was hard and harsh on you.

I don't know why I am so frustrated today.

sorry friend.

Savvy Boy

Filed: Timeline

On page no. 282 and line no. 24 of this CIR bill...they clearly mention that they will increase visa for F4 catogery...they give 40% to F4...so 40% of 480000 is 192000.......so they increase visa from 65000 to 192000........

And we know already there is 290,000 unused FB4 visas and Mr. Obama promised to recapturing them in following Fyscal year to clear backlogs. Theese amount of visa numbers are enough for once movement 5-6 years at leat if the law implement. I guess new CIR bill is a like a bless for those people who are waiting from decades to reunification family.

Timeline

Hello guys , how you doin all ???

I just read about immi reform bill. And merit system .

I just want to know that what will b changes for f4 , f2a?

Because i have friends with pd july 2001 , feb 2002 .

kya haal hain sachin ?

mazaay arahay hain America may ?

read summary of comprehensive immigration reform.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

And we know already there is 290,000 unused FB4 visas and Mr. Obama promised to recapturing them in following Fyscal year to clear backlogs. Theese amount of visa numbers are enough for once movement 5-6 years at leat if the law implement. I guess new CIR bill is a like a bless for those people who are waiting from decades to reunification family.

Hi ashk

Do you think CIR bill will like a bless for us who have priority dates of 2002....

Filed: Timeline

Hi ashk

Do you think CIR bill will like a bless for us who have priority dates of 2002....

Sure it will be because they said eliminating backlog is the key priority of whole CIR bill. See they are still giving another 18months to file petition for FB4 category. And finally they said nothing ll be given to those illegal immigrants before everyone get visa who filed to come in usa legally.

Timeline

Hi

I have checked CIR bill in page 282 where it is mentioned that F4 will be increase 40% of worldwide level of family sponsored immigrant instead of 65000

In page 296 line 11 allocation of immigrant visa is distributed between

1. Son and Daughter of Citizens (unmarried) & married son and daughter under 31 age

2. Sons and Daughter of Residents.

Effective Date: the amendments made by this subsection shall take effect on the first day of the first fiscal year that begins at least 18 months following the date of the enactment of this act.

So my understanding is that they will increase the visa number for F4 category for next 18 months following the date of the enactment of this act and by this way they will clear the backlog.

This is my understanding. Appreciate your valuable comments.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Ok let's do some math..:P

40%(As per 2013 CIR) of 480000 = 192000

192000 - 65000(existing F4 Category Visas) = 127000

127000 * 18months(for CIR enactment) = 2286000

Current Backlog (till November 2012) = 2,473,114

2473114 - 2286000 = 187114

If the unused/recaptured FB4 visas = 290000

Then the backlog for F4 Visas can be eliminated..it works...:thumbs:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Edited by Visa Grant

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

This Maths makes a sense !! Best of luck to all!!:thumbs:

Ok let's do some math..:P

40%(As per 2013 CIR) of 480000 = 192000

192000 - 65000(existing F4 Category Visas) = 127000

127000 * 18months(for CIR enactment) = 2286000

Current Backlog (till November 2012) = 2,473,114

2473114 - 2286000 = 187114

If the unused/recaptured FB4 visas = 290000

Then the backlog for F4 Visas can be eliminated..it works...:thumbs:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.