VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Emily & Friday
K1 Visa
Nigeria
blank avatarMikhail & Anastasiya
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Ukraine
blank avatarTed & Sophia
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Jamaica
Matthew & Ulrike
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Germany
blank avatarKatie & Lorena
K1 Visa
Mexico
Suzy & August
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Netherlands
Nikki & Martina
K1 Visa
Croatia
Hoshang & Yizeth
K1 Visa
Colombia
Ashley & Metal
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

Jun & Gab
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarM & T
K1 Visa
Japan
blank avatarStephen & Chayanith
K1 Visa
Thailand
blank avatarTerry & Yumiko
K1 Visa
Japan
Christina & Jose Arturo
K1 Visa
Cuba
blank avatarReina & Ramon
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic
Eric & Terry Ann
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Philippines
Giovanna & Muhammad
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Pakistan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ALL F4s

#3946 Visa Grant

Visa Grant

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

Immigration bill released. 844 pages.

+1
....:thumbs:

V Nonimmigrant Visas

The V visa is a nonimmigrant visa created to allow families to stay together while waiting for the processing of immigrant visas.

http://www.uscis.gov...000082ca60aRCRD

RPI is for undocumented filers and V visa is for LPR who files for their spouse and children...may not apply for F4 visa..

Good Luck..:thumbs:

#3947 Visa Grant

Visa Grant

Platinum Member

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:25 AM

The "Deadline" for F4 category is 2015...Let's make sure the epitaph reads "All F4s in this forum gets help till the last filed petition in the backlog gets cleared...:thumbs:

Good Luck..

#3948 Visa Grant

Visa Grant

Platinum Member

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

It is now Official...Senator Chuck Schumer Introduced the CIR Bill in the Senate's 04/16/2013 Session That Continued After Midnight....:unsure:

#3949 SimonZoe

SimonZoe

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

I still can't see anything meaningful except it becomes law.

#3950 Visa Grant

Visa Grant

Platinum Member

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

I still can't see anything meaningful except it becomes law.

I felt the same after reading the new 2013 document...:lol:

Edited by Visa Grant, 17 April 2013 - 07:01 AM.

#3951 cdamania

cdamania

• PipPip

• Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hi All,

Can some one fill me on this to see if it will affect me in anyway.. My mom filed for her brother and sisters who are in India. The cases are complete and are pending visa #'s. The priority date is Feb 2002. Will this be affected by the new bill or will it actually speed it up and they have a chance to come here possibly this year. Before the big fall back on the priority dates their date was actually a month away and it fell 2 years back and they have been waiting ever since.. Not sure what will happen now.

thanks once again
Regards

#3952 Visa Grant

Visa Grant

Platinum Member

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

As per the Immigrant Visa Statistics ..Applicants registered in the Family FOURTH preference total 2,473,114...as of November 2012...Still no clue on how they are going to reduce the backlog..:crying:

#3953 Visa Grant

Visa Grant

Platinum Member

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hi All,

Can some one fill me on this to see if it will affect me in anyway.. My mom filed for her brother and sisters who are in India. The cases are complete and are pending visa #'s. The priority date is Feb 2002. Will this be affected by the new bill or will it actually speed it up and they have a chance to come here possibly this year. Before the big fall back on the priority dates their date was actually a month away and it fell 2 years back and they have been waiting ever since.. Not sure what will happen now.

thanks once again
Regards

you may not be affected by the new bill..

Good Luck..:thumbs:

#3954 vncntryy

vncntryy

• PipPip

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:22 AM

I had 3 cup of coffee while reading all detail bill and did not understand a single word LOL :bonk: :rofl:

#3955 alsayedalsayed

alsayedalsayed

• PipPip

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

Dear Visa Grant
my PD May 19 2004
will the new bill will effect to my case ??

#3956 savvy.boy

savvy.boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

Dear Visa Grant
my PD May 19 2004
will the new bill will effect to my case ??

No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No

now you understood ?
it will only effect your case positively , because your date is 2004 , prior to 2005.

Alsyed did you understood now ?
stop asking same stupid question again and again.

Savvy Boy

#3957 IAli

IAli

• Pip

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

According to Tehmina Watson, Immigration consultant, backlog will only be eliminated by joining the merit based immigration. Further one has to be "eligible" for joining merit based immigration. As far as I understood from the bill language in order to be eligible one has to be waiting for a F3 or F4 visa for atleast 5 years.

#3958 FN78

FN78

• Pip

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:59 AM

My US Citizen brother applied for me in May 2010.
I have checked the I-130 is still in USCIS and they expect to process it within next 2-3 months (currently they are processing March 2010)
Inthe wake of the changes to the bill, I have asked my mother, US Citizen, to file a petition under F3 category which she did last week :unsure:

Lets see if that will help, just gone through the Immigration Bill quickly, if I need to go through the merit based immigration. its gonna be tough as you need to be working in the US to gain some more points.

Let's see how it works as the details emerge in the next few weeks.

Any of you have any answers for me? or what the future road gonna be like?

Appreciate your replies dude!

TC

#3959 ikabirul

ikabirul

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

now you understood ?
it will only effect your case positively , because your date is 2004 , prior to 2005.

Alsyed did you understood now ?
stop asking same stupid question again and again.

Hi Savvy

I have checked all the post related to reform however I find Tahmina Watson's comments: what she want to mean. Is that we have to go through the merit base visa system???

The backlog or so called line will be eliminated only when applying through the merit based visa system (I will discuss another time). It will be interesting to see what the bill states exactly on these issues.

Edited by ikabirul, 17 April 2013 - 08:32 AM.

#3960 savvy.boy

savvy.boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

I have read almost whole 844 pages Bill ,
but couldn't understand a single point on F4 cases.

too complicated.

Savvy Boy

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.