Sign in to follow this  
Galateia

Who signs the G-325A?

6 posts in this topic

The Guide says that the US citizen does:

"7. G-325A (all four pages) filled out by the US Citizen signed and dated (see example)"

BUT

The example itself implies it is the foreign Fiancee that signs it:

Example used: Australian Fiancee

All info, address, etc, previous to EMPLOYMENT listed as Australian info

Then:

1. your[/b] employers, if not enough space use additional sheet and write

"Form G325A, Q: Employment last five years", Make a notation here to

see 'attachment']

[note: do not leave gaps in time frame]

[if periods of unemployment put unemployed]

The key word here being 'your'. If it is the US citizen who is filling out and signing the form, shouldn't it be 'Foreign Fiance's employers', since 'YOUR' implies the US citizen? :help:

If someone could clear this up that would be great. I'm not clear if I need to print this out, fill it out, sign it, and send it to my US fiance to add to his I-129F petition package.

The Guide says that the US citizen does:

"7. G-325A (all four pages) filled out by the US Citizen signed and dated (see example)"

BUT

The example itself implies it is the foreign Fiancee that signs it:

Example used: Australian Fiancee

All info, address, etc, previous to EMPLOYMENT listed as Australian info

Then:

1. your[/b] employers, if not enough space use additional sheet and write

"Form G325A, Q: Employment last five years", Make a notation here to

see 'attachment']

[note: do not leave gaps in time frame]

[if periods of unemployment put unemployed]

The key word here being 'your'. If it is the US citizen who is filling out and signing the form, shouldn't it be 'Foreign Fiance's employers', since 'YOUR' implies the US citizen? :help:

If someone could clear this up that would be great. I'm not clear if I need to print this out, fill it out, sign it, and send it to my US fiance to add to his I-129F petition package.

Both parties fill out and sign all 4 copies of the G325A. Each of you will fill out a set of forms.

They (USCIS) only use one, but don't be like me and only send one. Best to do it right. Your fiance in the USA will need all 4 originally signed copies from you to send along with his I129F application. You will need to mail them to him unless he is visiting you before sending his application in.

Good luck! :thumbs:

Edited by ready4ONE

Eli    0

For the I-129F, both you AND your fiance need to fill out the G-324A. Be sure to print off all 4 pages (not 4 duplicates of the first page) and sign all four pages too. See the K-1 Filing Guide for info on all the documents needed to be sent in. Best of luck on your journey!

-Eli-

Galateia

The guide also lists

9. G-325A (all four pages) filled out by the foreign fiance(e) signed and dated (see example)

Two G-325A's are required to be submitted with the I-129F. One completed and signed by the USC ......One completed and signed by the foreign fiance. Each is the applicant for their own and each contains their own information. The G-325A is comprised of 4 pages. The example form is just that, an example and chooses to use the foreign fiance as the example.

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.