Cocacola7890

How long does it take NVC to review and complete IR1 case

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

I have sent I864 and DS230 document to NVC for my parents on June 15th and received by NVC on June 22nd. It has been 4 weeks and no update on the case. Does anyone know how long does it take them to review and complete the case?

Thanks

C.

I-130 Sent : 2009-11-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-12-07

I-130 Approved : 2010-02-22

NVC Received : 2010-02-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

Pay I-864 Bill

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 :

Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

Pay IV Bill :

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Hi,

I have sent I864 and DS230 document to NVC for my parents on June 15th and received by NVC on June 22nd. It has been 4 weeks and no update on the case. Does anyone know how long does it take them to review and complete the case?

Thanks

C.

hi mine was sent on 2nd june and completed on 8th july...

Timeline

hi mine was sent on 2nd june and completed on 8th july...

Congrates to you... Hopefully mine will complete this week... its taking really long for them to complete the case...

Pay I-864 Bill

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 :

Receive IV Bill :

Pay IV Bill :

Case Completed at NVC :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

NVC received my documents on the 30th June, i too am still waiting for them to be reviewed, according to the operator my hubby spoke to at NVC, they are not being processed as quickly as they had been due to a big influx of applicatons recently. Whether this is true or now who knows, guess we just have to do the usual .... wait wait wait and wait some more. >>> Long longggggggggg sigh

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

NVC received my documents on the 30th June, i too am still waiting for them to be reviewed, according to the operator my hubby spoke to at NVC, they are not being processed as quickly as they had been due to a big influx of applicatons recently. Whether this is true or now who knows, guess we just have to do the usual .... wait wait wait and wait some more. >>> Long longggggggggg sigh

This is what i was told by the supervisor. The cases were being review quickly but lately they have been getting many cases and taking longer the process.

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

I got a letter last friday telling me that they were missing DS230 documents and send the form with the cover letter. However they got it the same day by the post office since all the papers stayed in customers for almost one month. The letter stated that they already had the AOS. I sent the AOS package on June 16th.

thanks

I got a letter last friday telling me that they were missing DS230 documents and send the form with the cover letter. However they got it the same day by the post office since all the papers stayed in customers for almost one month. The letter stated that they already had the AOS. I sent the AOS package on June 16th.

thanks

I just called them to see if my sons case is completed after sending back the RFE which they have had for 2 weeks now and was told they or back logged..call back in 6 weeks Because they need to review it before they can tell me the status.. the girl said they got double the amount of application and are behind.

Always and Forever

Ronald & Elvira Williams and Ronny Jr.

Timeline

I just called them to see if my sons case is completed after sending back the RFE which they have had for 2 weeks now and was told they or back logged..call back in 6 weeks Because they need to review it before they can tell me the status.. the girl said they got double the amount of application and are behind.

I guess all we can do is wait wait and wait... Waiting time is killing me.. its been 6 week already

Pay I-864 Bill

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 :

Receive IV Bill :

Pay IV Bill :

Case Completed at NVC :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Anything that was sent in prior to June 16th was processed in 4-6 weeks although was processed in 8-10 business days, anything that was sent in or received after June 16th, would take 6-8 weeks and i am in my 7th week, so looking forward to it.

Additionally, it also depends if you are filing the IR-1 for spouse for relative such as brother and sisters. They go by priority dates, while Spouse visa go by internal date.

USCIS N-400 JOURNEY

2014-01-02 - Mailed N-400 Overnight Express to Dallas, TX

2014-01-03 - N-400 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2014-01-08 - Notice of Action (NOA1), Received & Priority Date Se

2014-01-13 - Check Cashed2014-05-16 - Biometrics (Completed)

2014-07-01 - Interview Date Set (Completed)

2014-07-14 Oath Ceremony Date Received (Completed)

2014-07-28 - Oath Ceremony (Completed)

2014-07-28 - Naturalized YAY! (Completed)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Cocacola7890 - any news? Are you calling the NVC Hotline, getting a Human ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

You need to wait approximately 7 weeks to hear back from them. It will pick up the speed as we pass through summer vacation. Mostly people are out on vacation during this time, and due to incoming visitors and people leaving U.S. they tend to slow down to make sure they have economic spending to support govt.

USCIS N-400 JOURNEY

2014-01-02 - Mailed N-400 Overnight Express to Dallas, TX

2014-01-03 - N-400 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2014-01-08 - Notice of Action (NOA1), Received & Priority Date Se

2014-01-13 - Check Cashed2014-05-16 - Biometrics (Completed)

2014-07-01 - Interview Date Set (Completed)

2014-07-14 Oath Ceremony Date Received (Completed)

2014-07-28 - Oath Ceremony (Completed)

2014-07-28 - Naturalized YAY! (Completed)

Timeline

Cocacola7890 - any news? Are you calling the NVC Hotline, getting a Human ?

ya i got a RFE from NVC on August 5th (it took them 7 weeks to review the paperwork) regarding Birth Certificate.. Now i probably have to wait another 6 to 8 weeks i guess.

Pay I-864 Bill

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 :

Receive IV Bill :

Pay IV Bill :

Case Completed at NVC :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ouch. sorry :(

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.