웃

Sharia Law Comes to Dearborn, Michigan?

137 posts in this topic

PS, that's BS.

Not BS to approximately 1/2 of the world's practicing Muslims, but I guess the disinformation campaign would be greatly complicated by the whole truth, plain truth, and nothing but the truth.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Sorry if I insulted the town, I live in a town of 80,000 and its too small. I noticed Dearborn isn't much bigger.

Anyway its pretty scary how the police there don't understand the law they swore to uphold.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not BS to approximately 1/2 of the world's practicing Muslims, but I guess the disinformation campaign would be greatly complicated by the whole truth, plain truth, and nothing but the truth.

"Some Islamic countries with Islamic law outlaw and carry strict sentences for proselytizing. Several Islamic countries under Islamic law, Saudi Arabia,[33][34] Yemen,[35] Afghanistan and Pakistan,[36] Egypt,[37] Iran,[38][39] and Maldives[40] outlaw apostasy and carry imprisonment or the death penalty for those leaving Islam and those enticing Muslims to leave Islam. Also, induced religious conversions in Indian States of Orissa has resulted in communal-riots.[citation needed]"

Some Jews aren't too happy with religious conversions either.

"According to the Union of American Hebrew Congregations, Jews for Jesus and Hebrew Christians constitute two of the most dangerous cults, and its members are appropriate candidates for deprogramming. Anti-cult evangelicals ... protest that 'aggressiveness and proselytizing ... are basic to authentic Christianity,' and that Jews for Jesus and Campus Crusade for Christ are not to be labeled as cults. Furthermore, certain Hassidic groups who physically attacked a meeting of the Hebrew Christian 'cult' have themselves been labeled a 'cult' and equated with the followers of Reverend Moon, by none other than the President of the Central Conference of American Rabbis."

Christians in Russia and Greece aren't that tolerant either.

"Since the collapse of the former Soviet Union and the rise of democracy in the Eastern Bloc, the Russian Orthodox Church has enjoyed a revival. However, it takes exception to what it considers illegitimate proselytizing by the Roman Catholic Church, the Salvation Army, Jehovah's Witnesses and other religious movements[32] in what it refers to as its canonical territory.

Greece has a long history of conflict, mostly with Jehovah's Witnesses but also with some Pentecostals over its laws on proselytism. This situation stems from a law passed in the 1930s by the dictator Ioannis Metaxas. A Jehovah's Witness, Minos Kokkinakis, won the equivalent of US $14,400 in damages from the Greek state after being arrested for trying to preach his faith from door to door. In another case, Larissis vs. Greece, a member of the Pentecostal church also won a case in the European Court of Human Rights."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_conversion

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I live 25 minutes from Dearborn. Went to school at the University of Michigan-DEARBORN. Sometimes I felt like I was in the middle of Tehran. 1 out of 10 women are dressed like this:

0f33380b99686888deb684da570f-grande.jpg

I feel the same way, surrounded as I am by pseudo-Christians and secular hedonists.

Edited by Sofiyya

Timeline

You are certainly immune to facts or truth, and seem to enjoy disinformation very much. I'm Muslim, but I can't tell you what 1/2 of all Muslims believe.

You are certainly immune to facts or truth, and seem to enjoy disinformation very much. I'm Muslim, but I can't tell you what 1/2 of all Muslims believe.

But you can make an absolute statement that Muslim's don't believe in forbidding Christians to proselytize and leaving the faith? Many do, 1/2? Maybe more.

Under Sharia law, it is forbidden to proselytize to Muslims, and no Muslim can leave the faith.

PS, that's BS. <---- Sofiyya

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There's a double-standard in Islamic countries and even in Dearborn, MI.

It is illegal for Christians to proselytize Muslims in many Islamic countries, yet many Muslims from those countries come to the West and set up tables at university campuses and other places handing out their literature and the Qu'ran in order to convert us. I saw this on Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park, London while visiting my fiancee. If you enter Chicago from the south on I-55, you will see a large billboard offering answers to questions about Islam if you call a number. They take advantage of our free speech laws and freedom of religion laws in order send missionaries here and to the West.

Muslims send missionaries, Christians send missionaries. It happens. Both sides need to realize that and create meaningful dialogue rather than get confrontational or offended about it.

Edited by DukeOfYork

RoC Timeline

08/20/2012: Sent I-751 to California Service Center

Our Immigration Checklist

Timeline

But you can make an absolute statement that Muslim's don't believe in forbidding Christians to proselytize and leaving the faith? Many do, 1/2? Maybe more.

An exchange with you would be interesting if you weren't merely regurgitating what you read on infected websites. You're not willing to opwn your mind to anything else, and that's sad, but not my problem.

a similar thing has been going back and forth for years between abortion protesters and police. police somewhere will go round up a whole group of them, and then they sue for having their first amendment rights violated (and often win), and so on and so forth, over and over again. one side will keep screeching about how christians are horribly persecuted in the us, and the other side will keep screeching that a bunch of baptist hicks with their hideous posters hate women want to drag women's rights back to the 15th century.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

Everyone loves to paint Muslim countries with a broad brush in ways that show their ignorance, but, in reality, few homogeneous societies appreciate proselytizing by outsiders of a different faith. Conversions by its members to a faith other than the dominant one is seen as a betrayal and a destabilizing factor.

Israel, for exmple, having declared itself a Jewish state, has struggled with treating Jewish sects inequitably, the influence of Messianic Jews, and places limits on activities intended to convert Jews to Christianity. Several proposals to further limit or outlaw Christian missionary activity have been seriously considered.

I have yet to see a Muslim proselytize or knock on my door or approach me on the corner trying to convert. Sure they may have a table at a college as you say, but it is up to the person to approach it....unlike the others who try and push it down your throat....IE: Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons and what I dislike most of all are the Christians who stand just off the property of my kids' middle and high schools and hand out little bibles....if I want to know about any religion I will seek it out...please do not seek me or my kids....if anyone is guilty of such things it is the Christians.

Edited by ErikaAndHamit
389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

The article is written by a known anti-Islamist. And there's nothing on the actual even that amounts to Shri'ah law. Stupid lying islam haters...

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I live 25 minutes from Dearborn. Went to school at the University of Michigan-DEARBORN. Sometimes I felt like I was in the middle of Tehran. 1 out of 10 women are dressed like this:

0f33380b99686888deb684da570f-grande.jpg

I feel the same way, surrounded as I am by pseudo-Christians and secular hedonists.

Maybe you would be more comfortable or fit in better if you moved to Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Indonesia? Just a thought. Or you could move to East Dearborn.

I do agree with about the pseudo-Christians though. 90% of Christians are no different than non-believers. They break 1/3rd of the 10 Commandments on a daily basis except they go to church (usually strolling in halfway through the service) once a month for 30 minutes so their spirit is renewed. And they might say a 1 minute prayer before bedtime and try not to fall asleep or drift off in thought during their 60 second prayer. And since they believe in Christ they have a 1 way ticket guarantee to Heaven. They have the formula all figured out.

So from observations I have to hand it to the Muslims (especially the women), they seem to practice their religion in every waking second of the day. I mean I would KILL MYSELF if I was a woman and had to dress in all black every where I walked. I'm sure most women would be very depressed and suicidal if they had to walk around like THAT!!!!!!!!

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1