Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Taiwan Police Certificate

3 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

my Fiance worked for six years in Taiwan;returning to Philippines in 12/08. Has anyone here had to get a police certificate from Taiwan ? How did you apply ? and most importantly;how long did it take to get it ? Thank You all so much

They do not say how long it takes. The link for the Department of State Reciprocity table for Taiwan is:

Look down the page for Police Records. A part of the posting says

Foreign Affairs Division

Taipei Municipal Police Department

No. 96, Yen Ping South Road

Taipei, Taiwan

Applicants should enclose a completed application form (available from Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Offices (TECRO) or Republic of China Embassies). There is a processing fee of US$11.00). No police certificate is available for previous residents of Taiwan who were dependents of U.S. military personnel and covered by the Status of Forces Agreement or persons living in Taiwan prior to August 1945."

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

tell your finacee that go to taiwan embassy and they will give her s form and they will instruct her how to get a police clearnce. or if she has a friends in taiwan she can ask a favor if they can get police clearance for her. just tell ur fiance that go to taiwan embassy and get a form there and send it to her friend that will get a police clerance for her and send money too it will cost 500 pesos in philippine money to that clearance..

i've been working in taiwan before and i just send money to my friends and send that paper that i got in taiwan embassy after a week i have my police clearance..

i hope it helps for her

god bless

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on Answers and comments provided on Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.