happywifeymom

SLEC MEdical Exam Schedule and Fees?

5 posts in this topic

Hello fellow members,

Due to RFE's we have our I -130 journey delayed. Now the case for my 2 kids is complete as of May 7, 2010. My questions are:

1. When do my kids have their schedule for their medical exam in St. Lukes? Should we wait for their schedule? or we can set an appointment for their medical?

2. If we want their medical done ahead what do we need to present to St. Lukes?

3. How much is the Medical fee for 16 yrs old below? my kids are 12 and 8?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hello fellow members,

Due to RFE's we have our I -130 journey delayed. Now the case for my 2 kids is complete as of May 7, 2010. My questions are:

1. When do my kids have their schedule for their medical exam in St. Lukes? Should we wait for their schedule? or we can set an appointment for their medical?

2. If we want their medical done ahead what do we need to present to St. Lukes?

3. How much is the Medical fee for 16 yrs old below? my kids are 12 and 8?

Thank you very much for your help.

St. Luke's Medical Center

There are two facilities called, "St. Luke's": one in Quezon City and one in Ermita, Manila. You must go to the one in Ermita, Manila. All K1 K3 and K2 visa applicants must complete a medical examination at St. Luke's Extension Clinic. These fees are also payable in Philippine pesos.

St. Luke's Extension Clinic is located at 1177 J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila, Telephone Numbers 521-0020 and 521-8647. It is open for business Monday through Friday (except on Philippine holidays), from 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. When you go to SLMCEC for medical examination, you must bring your passport and one photo (size: 2" x 2"). http://www.stluke.com.ph

It is important that you must have completed your medical examination when you come to the Embassy for your visa interview. Otherwise, your visa application will be refused or you may be asked to return for another appointment. The medical examination results are delivered directly to the Embassy.

First-Come, First-Served

Applicants are examined on a first-come, first-served basis. Medical examinations may take more than one day to complete. Female applicants may request a female doctor to perform the examination. Unless it is necessary, do not bring companions due to space limitation at the clinic.

Fees

The medical examination fee is US$213.35 for adults (15 years of age or older) and US$185.35 for children (14 years of age or younger). Repeat X-rays will cost US$7 each. Fees must be paid only in Philippine pesos at the prevailing exchange rate.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

St. Luke's Medical Center

There are two facilities called, "St. Luke's": one in Quezon City and one in Ermita, Manila. You must go to the one in Ermita, Manila. All K1 K3 and K2 visa applicants must complete a medical examination at St. Luke's Extension Clinic. These fees are also payable in Philippine pesos.

St. Luke's Extension Clinic is located at 1177 J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila, Telephone Numbers 521-0020 and 521-8647. It is open for business Monday through Friday (except on Philippine holidays), from 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. When you go to SLMCEC for medical examination, you must bring your passport and one photo (size: 2" x 2"). http://www.stluke.com.ph

It is important that you must have completed your medical examination when you come to the Embassy for your visa interview. Otherwise, your visa application will be refused or you may be asked to return for another appointment. The medical examination results are delivered directly to the Embassy.

First-Come, First-Served

Applicants are examined on a first-come, first-served basis. Medical examinations may take more than one day to complete. Female applicants may request a female doctor to perform the examination. Unless it is necessary, do not bring companions due to space limitation at the clinic.

Fees

The medical examination fee is US$213.35 for adults (15 years of age or older) and US$185.35 for children (14 years of age or younger). Repeat X-rays will cost US$7 each. Fees must be paid only in Philippine pesos at the prevailing exchange rate.

Thanks a lot sjr09.What about IR1 ? My kids were filed I-130 so it's not K visas??

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks a lot sjr09.What about IR1 ? My kids were filed I-130 so it's not K visas??

same thing all immigrant application process their medical exam at St. Lukes in Ermita, Manila. During my time, 5 years ago there is an scheduled letter coming from the embassy for the medical exam but they change it now, from what I read now you can present a copy of email from the nvc once you get an schedule interview.

I-130 Petition for alien relative (mom)

01/08/2010 - Mailed I-130 form via express mail

01/11/2010 - Received Application and signed by JPM

01/19/2010 - Received NOA1

03/10/2010 - Received approval notice via e-mail

03/15/2010 - Received NOA2 via mail

NVC

03/16/2010 - case no. assigned and registered both my mom and my e-mail addresses

03/18/2010 - Received DS-3032 form and AOS fee bill from NVC via e-mail

03/18/2010 - PAID AOS fee

03/20/2010 - e-mailed signed DS-3032 to NVC

03/23/2010 - Mailed I-864 packet via USPS

03/25/2010 - NVC received DS 3032 thru e-mail

03/26/2010 - NVC received I-864 packet

03/31/2010 - PAID IV Bill online

04/10/2010 - Received RFE, missing DS-230 and entire documents..... still waiting for my mom to send me her stuff. omg!

04/22/2010 - Mailed DS 230 packet via USPS Priority Mail.... huh! finally I received my mom's docs.

04/26/2010 - NVC received DS 230 packet

05/07/2010 - Sign-in FAILED....great!

05/10/2010 - Talked to the NVC operator and said "CASE COMPLETED" on 05/10/2010

05/13/2010 - Received Interview Appt. on 06/02/2010 via e-mail

05/17/2010 - Medical Exam

06/02/2010 - Interview Appointment PASSED

06/23/2010 - Returned her passport to Singapore Embassy for issuance of visa

06/30/2010 - Visa Received... Yehey!!

09/16/2010 - Arrived in Hawaii

10/02/2010 - Received Welcome Notice

10/12/2010 - Applied for SS #

10/13/2010 - Received 10 years permanent card

10/18/2010 - Received ss card

All K, IR-1 and CR-1 immigrant visa regardless of age require a medical, as noted above. I would schedule the medical now. The validity of the medical examination are generally valid for 6 months, take the appropriate documents with you to the exam.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.