Mikhail

How do i write a philippine address?

11 posts in this topic

on the I-130 form it says street and number, so if my wifes address for example is like 777000 block 18 lot extension barangay pulido etc etc. do i write all that or do i stop at lot extension or what? Would cavite be a province within the city of Manila?

on the I-130 form it says street and number, so if my wifes address for example is like 777000 block 18 lot extension barangay pulido etc etc. do i write all that or do i stop at lot extension or what? Would cavite be a province within the city of Manila?

stop at lot extension if shes from cavite just write cavite do not include manila

Edited by Dianne ♎

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

stop at lot extension if shes from cavite just write cavite do not include manila

They want to know the city shes in and the state or province shes in too, and shes in cavite so manila would be the city and cavite would be province/state am i right? if not tell me what it would be........Also i have another question is PATEROS a province or state in Manila??

They want to know the city shes in and the state or province shes in too, and shes in cavite so manila would be the city and cavite would be province/state am i right? if not tell me what it would be........Also i have another question is PATEROS a province or state in Manila??

where in cavite does she live after the baranggay pulido then thats the province cavite is the state, pateros is a province and manila is the state

where in cavite does she live after the baranggay pulido then thats the province cavite is the state, pateros is a province and manila is the state

You know the g25a form look at it so you know what im talking about please, theres a box for city then a box were u can write either the province or state..She lives in cavite, after barangay pulido its gma cavite alright so what would i write in the city box and wat wud i write in the province or state box?

Ok im right with pateros being in the province box but pateros is in manila and manila is a city so manila shud go in the city box right?

You know the g25a form look at it so you know what im talking about please, theres a box for city then a box were u can write either the province or state..She lives in cavite, after barangay pulido its gma cavite alright so what would i write in the city box and wat wud i write in the province or state box?

Ok im right with pateros being in the province box but pateros is in manila and manila is a city so manila shud go in the city box right?

pulido is the province cavite is the state i know its very confusing but pateros is the province and manila is the city

this is the only province in cavite you need to ask your wife where does she live here

so if her address is 777000 block 18 lot extension barangay pulido thats the STREET choose any on the list thats her PROVINCE then cavite is the CITY

So city = Manila and province =Pateros?

and Cavite= City and province= GMA (General Mariano Alvarez)?

YES!

Damn, this is confusing. On my wife's I-130, where it asks for the address, number and street, I put her street addy, and the barangay. Tandang Sora in this case. Town, City is Quezon City, State/Country, Philippines... On page 2 where it asks for the province, if she's in Cavite, she is technically in Metro Manila, which the province is National Capitol Region. I just put NCR.

Edited by Filipinawife0210

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage (if applicable): 2010-02-28

I-130 Sent : 2010-06-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-19

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2010-08-03

NVC Received : 2010-08-10

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-08-17

Pay I-864 Bill 2010-09-01

Receive I-864 Package : 2010-09-18

Return Completed I-864 : 2010-09-21

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-09-25

Receive IV Bill : 2010-10-05

Pay IV Bill : 2010-10-06

Damn, this is confusing. On my wife's I-130, where it asks for the address, number and street, I put her street addy, and the barangay. Tandang Sora in this case. Town, City is Quezon City, State/Country, Philippines... On page 2 where it asks for the province, if she's in Cavite, she is technically in Metro Manila, which the province is National Capitol Region. I just put NCR.

My bad. Cavite is the province, and GMA would be the city. My wife is in Quezon city, so since it's part of Manila, it's a little easier...at least there is enough room for the full addy on page 2. I had to omit half of her address on page 1 because of space.

Edited by Filipinawife0210

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage (if applicable): 2010-02-28

I-130 Sent : 2010-06-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-19

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2010-08-03

NVC Received : 2010-08-10

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-08-17

Pay I-864 Bill 2010-09-01

Receive I-864 Package : 2010-09-18

Return Completed I-864 : 2010-09-21

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-09-25

Receive IV Bill : 2010-10-05

Pay IV Bill : 2010-10-06

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.