ikyang

CFO address in cebu pls

8 posts in this topic

i had my CFO seminar about 4 years ago and i am currently in the US now...i just petitioned my mom and her interview will be feb 24. anybody pls give me the address where she can get her CFO seminar in cebu?

one thing, is CFO seminar the only one needed for her to fly to US? with her visa of course

thank u guys.

i had my CFO seminar about 4 years ago and i am currently in the US now...i just petitioned my mom and her interview will be feb 24. anybody pls give me the address where she can get her CFO seminar in cebu?

one thing, is CFO seminar the only one needed for her to fly to US? with her visa of course

thank u guys.

CFO Cebu Desk

Causing-Lozada Building, Osmeña Boulevard corner

MJ Cuenco Street, Cebu City, Philippines

Telefax: (032) 255-5253

Email: cfocebu@cfo.gov.ph

YES. :thumbs:

Edited by DianneWalgreens

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

• 2 weeks later...
thanks guys.

it was transferred already, we just called them today because dfa requires me to get a philippine passport, the office now is in gen maxilom avenue former mango avenue geez i have to research for it yet. lol

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

it was transferred already, we just called them today because dfa requires me to get a philippine passport, the office now is in gen maxilom avenue former mango avenue geez i have to research for it yet. lol

St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation-Center for Overseas Workers (SMEF-COW)

Infront of USC-Boys High, Gen. Maxilom St., Cebu City

Contact Nos. 032 235 3745 / 3746

Hello I found this info in a certain site, when I was trying to search for CFO Cebu City Office address...I visited the CFO website but I didn't see any posting of the change of address of Cebu City CFO office, I am just wondering if anyone has an idea if the address above is correct, or had anyone in here had been to this place to secure CFO certificate...

I'd appreciate any info in regards to this matter, thank you.

noh

St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation-Center for Overseas Workers (SMEF-COW)

Infront of USC-Boys High, Gen. Maxilom St., Cebu City

Contact Nos. 032 235 3745 / 3746

Hello I found this info in a certain site, when I was trying to search for CFO Cebu City Office address...I visited the CFO website but I didn't see any posting of the change of address of Cebu City CFO office, I am just wondering if anyone has an idea if the address above is correct, or had anyone in here had been to this place to secure CFO certificate...

I'd appreciate any info in regards to this matter, thank you.

Yes id been there last month, that address is where you will have a seminar, and the one on one interview, after that they would give you an attendance certificate then, you will go to the CFO office, it is near at DFA, I think it is Lapu Lapu St., buy you can asked from the St. Mary Euphrasia in charge about the location of the cfo office, i hope this info would help you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.