Teacher Mark

Eagle Medicated Oil

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
My wife uses the stuff it seem for everything. My eyes were red and swollen from pollen and she placed a drop in my eye. The stinging was so bad that I actually started yelling to stop. I asked her to never do that again. I had a cut this last time home that she cleaned and started to bring the bottle out to use and I got up and ran away and wouldn't come back until she put it away. She got me anyway when I was taking a nap.

You sure that wasn't this type of eyedrops?

1243406254.jpg

They burn too. My first time here my ex put a drop in my eye and I thought she had screwed up and used the eagle oil.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
You sure that wasn't this type of eyedrops?

1243406254.jpg

They burn too. My first time here my ex put a drop in my eye and I thought she had screwed up and used the eagle oil.

No I am positive it was the Eagle oil stuff.I saw the bottle and even sat there leaning back in a barber chair and watched her put a drop of it in my eye. It does sting a lot but I will say that after a about a minute the stinging goes away. She says I am being just a big baby but I challenged her to put a drop in her eye and she declined.

Timeline

This is great though that we can come here and find we are not alone. I sometimes think my wife is nuts and then come here and find out I am not alone. It is like one of them groups like AA where people go and be around others to help them through their ordeals. In AA when you first go to a meeting you stand and say your name and that you are a alcoholic. Everyone then welcomes you to the group.

Here we can now say:

My name is Luckytxn and I am married to a Vietnamese woman.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
This is great though that we can come here and find we are not alone. I sometimes think my wife is nuts and then come here and find out I am not alone. It is like one of them groups like AA where people go and be around others to help them through their ordeals. In AA when you first go to a meeting you stand and say your name and that you are a alcoholic. Everyone then welcomes you to the group.

Here we can now say:

My name is Luckytxn and I am married to a Vietnamese woman.

:rofl:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

I'd never put that stuff in my eye!

I'm giving a test this week that has the question "How would your life be diffferent if the Interent didn't exist?" Almost every aspect of my life has changed as a result of the Internet and this site.

Edited by Mr. Saigon

Timeline
I'd never put that stuff in my eye!

I'm giving a test this week that has the question "How would your life be diffferent if the Interent didn't exist?" Almost every aspect of my life has changed as a result of the Internet and this site.

I never would have put it in my eye either. I even knew it was probably not going to turn out good when I saw her and watched it going to happen. I did figure I was going to survive though and I did and I think she learned that using it as a eye drop is not a good thing so each of us has grown and learned valuable lessons.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I have Crohn's disease, so some days I'm in a lot of pain. I just deal with it as best as I can and carry on with my life, but it really had Phuong freaked out when she saw how much discomfort I was in. She insisted on putting that oil all over my stomach. Not wanting to offend her, I sheepishly agreed, knowing it wouldn't do a damn thing to help me. I wasn't happy when I realized that it makes your skin burn like BenGay. Now I had burning skin on top of having abdominal pain!

Phuong continues to use the stuff like it was the secret elixir of life, but she's never tried to put it me again. :blush:

Ralph's wife was kind enough to give Phuong a "coin rubbing" the last time we visited their Nha Hang in Saigon. After scraping her entire back, she covered her with the green oil. The aroma in the cab back to the hotel was overwhelming, and I had to hang my head out the window in order to keep from getting sick. When I got a look at her back later that night, she looked liked she'd been subjected to the "death by 1000 cuts"! I thought if anyone in the US saw this, they'd think I'd beat her silly with a blunt object! :blink:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The hot coin thing is really odd. First time I saw it I was stunned. I told her: don't let your clients see this or they will want to call the cops on me.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline
The hot coin thing is really odd. First time I saw it I was stunned. I told her: don't let your clients see this or they will want to call the cops on me.

I also saw this for the first time about 6 months ago when I came home and saw my wifes back looking pretty awful. I freaked out and thought someone had beat her. Still never got a good reason why it was done though. Just passed it off as they are nuts. marrying a Vietnamese babe is a interesting thing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

It's supposed to circulate your blood and allow the bad toxins to exit your body. It's similar to cupping except more painful... :P

It does work in the sense that your illness goes away quicker, but I guess meds will do that for you too...

...just start running if you mention you have a headache and she tries to give your head a hickey... :P

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]12-xx-2007 - 1st Trip (6wks) & Met him halfway around the world

[*]03-xx-2008 - Got engaged - two people on opposite sides of the world

[*]05-xx-2008 - 2nd Trip (2wks) - Engagement/Marriage/Consummation

[*]06-12-2008 - Filed I-130 (CR-1) with Vermont Service Center

[*]12-xx-2008 - 3rd Trip (4wks)

[*]06-05-2009 - Interview at 9:00am at HCMC Consulate (result: blue)

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

[*]08-xx-2009 - 4th Trip (4wks)

[*]10-07-2009 - AP 91 days - Result: APPROVED!!

[*]10-31-2009 - POE: Detroit, MI

[*]11-18-2009 - Social Security Card

[*]11-20-2009 - Green Card

[*]01-21-2010 - Driver's License

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]02/07/2011 - Renew Vietnam Passport

[*]07/30/2011 - Process of Removing Conditions Begins

[*]09/25/2011 - Date of I-751

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

[*]10/19/2011 - Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I've used it as a topical analgesic and have had no problems. (External use only - no eyes!) Admittedly the act of massaging the oil into the skin is just as beneficial as the oil itself. I find it no different than using Icy Hot or Ben Gay. Fortunately my wife agrees to use antibiotic/first aid ointment for cuts. However, we do keep a few bottles around the house for soreness.

Timeline
It's supposed to circulate your blood and allow the bad toxins to exit your body. It's similar to cupping except more painful... :P

It does work in the sense that your illness goes away quicker, but I guess meds will do that for you too...

...just start running if you mention you have a headache and she tries to give your head a hickey... :P

Ok then. Well I guess if it works then it is ok but it looks horrible. She did ask to do it to me and I said not to even try.

Timeline
I've used it as a topical analgesic and have had no problems. (External use only - no eyes!) Admittedly the act of massaging the oil into the skin is just as beneficial as the oil itself. I find it no different than using Icy Hot or Ben Gay. Fortunately my wife agrees to use antibiotic/first aid ointment for cuts. However, we do keep a few bottles around the house for soreness.

My wife is finding out about the other things we use here for cuts and stuff and rashes and since then we now send some of everything back to Vietnam to her family so they can have. Her mother loves the Benadryl spray a lot and the antacids and other stuff. It si strange to me that they can't get this stuff there or even know about these things.

Forgot to add. Even though my babe has learned about these over the counter medications she still seems to whip out that Eagle oil and other things for everything.

Edited by luckytxn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.