Teacher Mark

Eagle Medicated Oil

68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

cortizone creme is good too if youre sending back medicines...

...funny thing is, just about everything you find here can be found somewhere in VN...kinda hard to locate, but its definately available if you look...

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]12-xx-2007 - 1st Trip (6wks) & Met him halfway around the world

[*]03-xx-2008 - Got engaged - two people on opposite sides of the world

[*]05-xx-2008 - 2nd Trip (2wks) - Engagement/Marriage/Consummation

[*]06-12-2008 - Filed I-130 (CR-1) with Vermont Service Center

[*]12-xx-2008 - 3rd Trip (4wks)

[*]06-05-2009 - Interview at 9:00am at HCMC Consulate (result: blue)

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

[*]08-xx-2009 - 4th Trip (4wks)

[*]10-07-2009 - AP 91 days - Result: APPROVED!!

[*]10-31-2009 - POE: Detroit, MI

[*]11-18-2009 - Social Security Card

[*]11-20-2009 - Green Card

[*]01-21-2010 - Driver's License

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]02/07/2011 - Renew Vietnam Passport

[*]07/30/2011 - Process of Removing Conditions Begins

[*]09/25/2011 - Date of I-751

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

[*]10/19/2011 - Biometrics

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I spent two days looking for tums in HaNoi.. no luck

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
cortizone creme is good too if youre sending back medicines...

...funny thing is, just about everything you find here can be found somewhere in VN...kinda hard to locate, but its definately available if you look...

I keep asking my wife don't they have any of this stuff there already so we don't have to keep mailing and paying the huge postage but she ignores me.

Timeline

lol...

...it may be the perception that the medicine is tampered with before it's purchased. Here, we have lawsuits that pharmacutical companies in their decision to put tamper-proof seals on their products.

When you buy products in VN, like toiletries, you can sometimes notice that it's been tampered with, used, etc. Sometimes the product will have a seal, but I've learned that people can be pretty crafty about getting around those and even being able to mark up the price!! :P

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

1.) The hot coins...uhhh, what can you say?

2.) Good luck on a bottle of Tums here Scott. The closest thing I have found were in blister packs, and they taste terrible.

3.) I've yet to locate hydrogen peroxide.

4.) A bottle of aspirin is not to be found. You can get them in the blister packs too though.

If there's any place Ive ever been that aspirin is a must it would be here. :D

Edited by Mr. Saigon

Timeline
1.) The hot coins...uhhh, what can you say?

2.) Good luck on a bottle of Tums here Scott. The closest thing I have found were in blister packs, and they taste terrible.

3.) I've yet to locate hydrogen peroxide.

4.) A bottle of aspirin is not to be found. You can get them in the blister packs

If there's any place Ive ever been that aspirin is a must it would be here. :D

I take loads of immodium every time.. for some reason they like to eat at this one place with bad food... I keep saying stop eating there before they kill you with that swill and the ignore me... so they end up having to take the pills to stay dry in the seat...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

I guess so. I did go to some stores and really never saw much over the counter medication but again I didn't need it. Of course I take for granted our well stocked shelves with anything that could be wanted here in the states.

Saigon. I sent a huge bottle of Aspirin and Tylenol not long ago to my family there. let me know and I will send the info to you but have a feeling they are hoarding the stuff but just say you are a friend of mine and I am sure they will release a few. The last friend that came by to visit them was treated like a honored guest.

Timeline

Try the Cho Lon--last time I went they had quite the inventory... :) Odd place for availability, but they sure had some...

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

Timeline
I guess so. I did go to some stores and really never saw much over the counter medication but again I didn't need it. Of course I take for granted our well stocked shelves with anything that could be wanted here in the states.

Saigon. I sent a huge bottle of Aspirin and Tylenol not long ago to my family there. let me know and I will send the info to you but have a feeling they are hoarding the stuff but just say you are a friend of mine and I am sure they will release a few. The last friend that came by to visit them was treated like a honored guest.

I appreciate it, but I can get by with the packs. Thanks for the offer.

Timeline
Try the Cho Lon--last time I went they had quite the inventory... :) Odd place for availability, but they sure had some...

Cho Lon is great. I've never seen it there, but I haven't went there looking for it either.

Timeline

I bought 10 bottles and started handing it out at work today. Talk about cheese points! My bosses were REAL happy to get this as a gift. One said his mother loves the American kind, so she'll verify if it's the right formula or not. The box says it's made in Singapore, but the lady said it's all made in Singapore, that you could tell it's the American kind by the drug warning on the back.

Timeline

The case I bought here in Nov was made in Singapore.... I wonder if its really made in Singapore or somewhere else.... folks in VN swear by stuff from VN compared to lesser quality from China... 555's for example..

Timeline

Such as may cause blindness? Do not use internally?

Timeline
Such as may cause blindness? Do not use internally?

...LOL...

...nice.

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.