Sign in to follow this  
philmae83

white slip (221g)

28 posts in this topic

who are still waiting for visa? let's keep in touch here!

i got white slip or the 221g last december 1, 2009 after my interview because they did not have my passport and medical reports on my interview date!

well i did my advance medical last october 21-22 and SLEC said that embassy picked up my results oct 23! it means they have my passport and medical reports inside the embassy building on my interview date but they did not prepare for it!grrrr

update: emailed embassy and they said they received documents and is waiting for the review to be completed

any other here?share your situation

We are with you. My fiancee had her interview 1 Dec but received the "white" for not having her Japanese police clearance. She picks it up today and is dropping it off at the USEM this afternoon. I hope we both get visas in hand before Christmas. That is my only Christmas wish!!!

We are with you. My fiancee had her interview 1 Dec but received the "white" for not having her Japanese police clearance. She picks it up today and is dropping it off at the USEM this afternoon. I hope we both get visas in hand before Christmas. That is my only Christmas wish!!!

1 just called the embassy thru this number 02-301-2000 presss 7 and then 5184# or 5185# and then the lady i talked said visa is just approved and i will just wait for delivery!

wow such a good news..hope wont be long

it's the best Christmas gift for me and my husband too

good luck to us!

Congrats Mae! That's great news! You're now counting days indeed! :dance:

As you know, I also got the white slip because we had to comply with the CRBA, but thanks God my daughter is approved yesterday! :dance: We're just awaiting for her CRBA and US passport delivery and I'll be submitting it back to the embassy for my visa :)

Congrats Mae! That's great news! You're now counting days indeed! :dance:

As you know, I also got the white slip because we had to comply with the CRBA, but thanks God my daughter is approved yesterday! :dance: We're just awaiting for her CRBA and US passport delivery and I'll be submitting it back to the embassy for my visa :)

thank you lor and good luck, i know it won't be long for you but i also know it's hard to wait without knowing till when is the waiting ! i'm really happy now that i got some update..

keep the faith and prayers

mae

Edited by philmae83

we got white slip also yesterday 12/9 her birth cert had last name misspelled but was corrected a long time ago. She passed all the other interview stuff and she now needs the cenomar and NBI with the other misspelled name on the bc. She is manila still taking care of all that. She is tampo and apologietic about it all but HEY things happen we did not forsee this pickyness by the consul for that since the bc was corrected. Hoping to talk to her rather just just intermittent texts so I understand the whole thing.

we got white slip also yesterday 12/9 her birth cert had last name misspelled but was corrected a long time ago. She passed all the other interview stuff and she now needs the cenomar and NBI with the other misspelled name on the bc. She is manila still taking care of all that. She is tampo and apologietic about it all but HEY things happen we did not forsee this pickyness by the consul for that since the bc was corrected. Hoping to talk to her rather just just intermittent texts so I understand the whole thing.

sorry to hear about that... its really frustrating sometimes.. we been interviewed first but we waiting to receive the visa for too long..and in my case it's not really my fault...that makes me sad sometimes... it's so unfair

mae

My finacee dropped off her Japanese police certificate at the USEM today. When she dropped it off they had her complete the Air21 delivery document but did not ask her to pay the delivery fee. They did not tell her she was approved or give her a "pink" slip. Do you think we must now play the "waiting game" once again or should we expect her visa soon since she had to fill up the Air21 delivery slip?

........Waiting SUCKS!!!............

My finacee dropped off her Japanese police certificate at the USEM today. When she dropped it off they had her complete the Air21 delivery document but did not ask her to pay the delivery fee. They did not tell her she was approved or give her a "pink" slip. Do you think we must now play the "waiting game" once again or should we expect her visa soon since she had to fill up the Air21 delivery slip?

........Waiting SUCKS!!!............

@philmae Congrats!!!

@MalolosToUSA she might probably pay it once it's delivered(COD)....I have read about it check this link:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=229855

God Bless and I know you will have it sooner than you thought...... ;)

Edited by MayaLar

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.