54 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

In response to calling the embassy... my husband discovered that if you dial the 051-208-2700 number and press 1 then 2 then 1. then it will obviously say "That number is busy try again later". Just push "1" again like right after it says that. dont hang up or anything.. keep pushing "1" as long as it tells you its busy. Then it shortens the wait. LoL. Good luck all. Happy Holidays, Eid Mubarak and best of luck with APs and all of the cases.

~Tara

Zaheer - 25 ; Tara - 26 ;

Married - 01/25/09; Stevie Zainab Ahmed - born 03-18-2010

OUR TIMELINE

03-18-2009 ----- Sent I-130 to USA

03-23-2009 ----- Father sent I-130 to USCIS

03-25-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-130

04-02-2009 ----- Money Order Cashed

04-13-2009 ----- NOA1 Received

04-27-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-129F packet

05-12-2009 ----- NOA1 for I-129F received

08-28-2009 ----- Approval Notices for I-130 and I-129F

09-15-2009 ----- Received Packet 3.5 from NVC

09-26-2009 ----- Sent Packet 3.5 to Embassy

09-30-2009 ----- Interview Appt Letter Received

10-13-2009 ----- Medical Exam @ 2:30pm in Lahore

10-26-2009 ----- Interview Scheduled

10-26-2009 ----- Embassy Closed, reschedule

11-02-2009 ----- Rescheduled Interview - Passed; AP

11-02-2009 ----- Administrative Processing Begins..........

04-23-2010 ----- AP Finished

04-24-2010 ----- Visa Arrives via SpeedEx

05-06-2010 ----- US Entry (Insha'Allah) JFK Airport POE

05-07-2010 ----- Flight from NY to West Palm Beach, FL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
By the way the case has already been sent back. :huh:

I am so sorry to hear that they have sent your case back to the states. Try to have your documents ready when they send your NOIR. I pray that this is resolved for you quickly.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

thank you.. it cant be hard to prove im no longer married to my ex !! i cant believe the idiots at the embassy.. :bonk:

i cant believe the idiots at the embassy.. :bonk:

unfortunately, there are many of them there...good luck though!

I-129F, AOS, ROC

02-11-2008 Sent out I -129F in mail

02-13-2008 NOA 1

03-14-2008 NOA 2

04-07-2008 Medical exam passed

04-25-2008 Interview, visa aproved, no RFEs!

04-25-2008 Waiting for DELBROS/NSO

05-07-2008 Visa on hand ! Wow, less than 3 months! Thank you Lord!

05-26-2008 POE Detroit, no problems, thank God!

07-01-2008 Married 07-01-08, civil, just us w/ his parents

07-16-2008 Mailed out AOS package

07-19-2008 wedding ceremony

08-19-2008 biometrics appointment

08-25-2008 i-485 touched

09-23-2008 i-485 touched

09-30-2008 i-131 approval notice THANK YOU LORD!!!!

10-04-2008 Received my EAD

10-06-2008 Received my AP...yehey, i can go back to Phil for xmas!

11-14-2008 DMV driving test-passed! thank you Lord!

11-18-2008 Received RI driver's license

11-30-2008 Went home to PHILs for the holidays

12-21-2008 Church wedding!

01-08-2009 AOS Approved! thank you Lord! no interview required!

01-16-2009 Received GC in mail

09-02-2010 Sent out application for ROC

09-08-2010 Received NOA1

09-10-2010 Received Biometrics Notice

10-06-2010 Biometrics

12-06-2010 Approved! Thank you Lord God!

12-11-2010 Received NOA2 and 10-yr GC in the mail =)

N-400

10-03-2011 Sent N-400

10-07-2011 NOA1 date

10-25-2011 Biometrics

12-02-2011 Civics Test/Interview (passed)

04-09-2012 Oathtaking (got my little USA flag and souvenir photo!)

Matthew at 1yr

DSCF6924-2.jpg[/img]

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
I am so sorry to hear that they have sent your case back to the states. Try to have your documents ready when they send your NOIR. I pray that this is resolved for you quickly.

Unfortunately, mistakes like this are made on a daily basis by the counselors. My fiance and I have been trying to prove that we are NOT legally married for the past 5 years without any resolutions. After five years of struggling with my own personal case, I realized that if they wanted evidence they would have asked during the third or fourth interview....sometimes the counselor officers have their own prejudices against a group of people and they refuse to give those groups a visa and will use EVERY and ALL excuses necessary. I've had congressmen, senators, attorneys and recently Obama's office involved. It is unfortunate, but the only way you can resolve this issue is through an Immigration Attorney. Because once you provide them with evidence...they will most likely come up with another excuse/reason to deny the visa.

As for the FOIA, unfortunately there's no law that permit them to give you that information in a timely fashion...I've been waiting for three years now! Also, they can redact any information that would violate national security.

In an effort to avoid the headaches that would come, do yourself a favor and hire a good attorney.....you are in the same boat as most Americans...we can't afford an attorney, but what other options you have other than divorcing your husband or leaving your kids....sorry to be so blunt.

Edited by goldenheart

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Abdeladim+Shannen
Don't give up, my case was denied and sent back to the USCIS. My husband is here with me know. The process may take a little longer but love will indure the test of time.

what does this mean anyone pls... my habbi went to his inteview it was all good until she ask him my imcome he was so neveres bec she drill him and made him feel like nothing,, he said i made 12.000 then she laugh at him and said what she told u thats alot of money he reply no! then she got and said here your papers,,, i only live 3 min away from my congress office i went stright there! and she call the embassy morocco ,, they were rude playing game to her then she email and wroite them up.. about 30 min later they email her and said this ,,, the same day on his interview like 2 hours after he left.....

Dear Rayhani:

Below is the follow up reply received from the Casablanca, Morocco Embassy in regards to your inquiry.

Attn: Cora Schroeter

Dear Mr. Tonko,

Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of your constituent regarding her fiancé’s I-129F petition. Mr. Rayhani’s case was returned to the Department of Homeland Security's Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on December 14, 2009, for further review. The Consulate is unable to take any action on the case, as we no longer have the file. The Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services will be contacting Ms. Figueroa to discuss the return of the petition to their office. If she wishes to contact them, their customer service number is 1-800-375-5283.

Due to the personal nature of the information, the file was sent via registered diplomatic pouch (#5326392). Ms. Figueroa is advised to wait a few weeks before contacting USCIS to allow them to receive and review the file.

I hope the above information will be of use to constituent. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

I believe the letter is self-explanatory.

Please if I can assist you in any other way do not hesitate to contact me at my Schenectady office, Schenectady City Hall 105 Jay Street, Room 15, Schenectady, New York 12305.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Ordonez

Consular Section Chief

Casablanca, Morocco

Cora Schroeter

Constituent Representative

Office of Paul D. Tonko (NY21)

Schenectady City Hall

what does it mean help........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

It means the counselor was not pleased with the interview and needed to send the case back to USCIS for review. Since he did not know your annual income, they may have assumed he only wanted a visa to come to USA without caring about his livelihood in USA and he may have answered some questions incorretly, which lead to the CO being suspicious. I hope this helped....Good Luck!!

what does this mean anyone pls... my habbi went to his inteview it was all good until she ask him my imcome he was so neveres bec she drill him and made him feel like nothing,, he said i made 12.000 then she laugh at him and said what she told u thats alot of money he reply no! then she got and said here your papers,,, i only live 3 min away from my congress office i went stright there! and she call the embassy morocco ,, they were rude playing game to her then she email and wroite them up.. about 30 min later they email her and said this ,,, the same day on his interview like 2 hours after he left.....

Dear Rayhani:

Below is the follow up reply received from the Casablanca, Morocco Embassy in regards to your inquiry.

Attn: Cora Schroeter

Dear Mr. Tonko,

Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of your constituent regarding her fiancé’s I-129F petition. Mr. Rayhani’s case was returned to the Department of Homeland Security's Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on December 14, 2009, for further review. The Consulate is unable to take any action on the case, as we no longer have the file. The Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services will be contacting Ms. Figueroa to discuss the return of the petition to their office. If she wishes to contact them, their customer service number is 1-800-375-5283.

Due to the personal nature of the information, the file was sent via registered diplomatic pouch (#5326392). Ms. Figueroa is advised to wait a few weeks before contacting USCIS to allow them to receive and review the file.

I hope the above information will be of use to constituent. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

I believe the letter is self-explanatory.

Please if I can assist you in any other way do not hesitate to contact me at my Schenectady office, Schenectady City Hall 105 Jay Street, Room 15, Schenectady, New York 12305.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Ordonez

Consular Section Chief

Casablanca, Morocco

Cora Schroeter

Constituent Representative

Office of Paul D. Tonko (NY21)

Schenectady City Hall

what does it mean help........

• 7 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry it's been awhile.. I've been pretty negative about this whole thing since the embassy denied my husband a visa.. here's a quick update..

Ugh ! They were awful ! They sent our case back to the USCIS with the recommendation to revoke the visa approval ! They came to the false conclusion that I was still married to and living with my EX !!! Now the DOS administratively closed the K1 case because they don't process those anymore they say. So.. now I sent all the NVC wanted for the I130, ie the ds230 and the I864. Alhamdulillah I make more than enough to sponsor him mashallah. Now the NVC says they received the info but did not review it yet. So.. more waiting. What else is new >

:bonk:

event.png

event.png

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It's good to see ya back and I'm sorry to hear that your still waiting.It's been 8 months for us. and I have pretty much feel that my husband will be in AP for a year or 2, being that his name is Muhammad. So ...do you have any plans of maybe going for a visit ?

Anyhow ... keep strong and I hope you will get sum encouraging news soon. (F)

u9vmq44n58.gif

'It's not how much you give or what you say, it is how much love you give in what you do'

as1czXHFg2B1530MjEyODc2c3wwMDAyNDNsfFNpbmNlIHdlIHdlcmUgbWFycmllZA.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.