nyankee

How long does it take after sending I864 packet.

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Thanks , finally we got email from NVC for pay IV fee. Hope my case can complete about end of November....!!! Good luck to everyone.

Hi guys, i was reading through all the post concerning the DS3032 and DS230 and i thought i just add from the little that i've experienced so far. The DS3032 is one part that opens way for the next step which is the DS230 without the DS3032 NVC will believe you are not ready to move to the next level (Sending DS230 packet)

AOS is also another part played by the petitioner to prove the he/she is capable of taking responsibilities of the immigrant, that's why the I864 form is attached to it.

AOS is a part for the petitioner while DS3032 open ways for DS230 after your DS3032 is been received either by mail or email. Mine took 3weeks via email

For those who prefer mathematically ways of explanation; i will say....

Petitioner AOS + Beneficiary DS3032 (DS230) = Case Complete.....lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.