w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Bill Clinton says he would "fight and die" to defend Israel from Iranian aggression

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

WASHINGTON: Former US President Bill Clinton who many Arab thoughts was more even-handed on the Palestine question than his predecessors shocked many when he asserted in Toronto last week that had Israel been attacked by Iraq or Iran during his presidency, he would have been ready to “grab a rifle, get in a ditch and fight and die.”

“The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die,” Clinton told the crowd at a fund-raising event for a Toronto Jewish charity Monday.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.asp?pag..._4-8-2002_pg1_6

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WASHINGTON: Former US President Bill Clinton who many Arab thoughts was more even-handed on the Palestine question than his predecessors shocked many when he asserted in Toronto last week that had Israel been attacked by Iraq or Iran during his presidency, he would have been ready to “grab a rifle, get in a ditch and fight and die.”

“The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die,” Clinton told the crowd at a fund-raising event for a Toronto Jewish charity Monday.

Lying son of a b!tch. I seriously hate that guy. He was a coward when he was in office, there's no way he would have ever done anything like that. He would have been too busy licking Arafat's butt.

Edited by incanada1234

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol: good joke, clinton with a rifle :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I like his spirit but don't believe him. This is just more proof that politicians tell their audience what they want to hear.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

I like his spirit but don't believe him. This is just more proof that politicians tell their audience what they want to hear.

you mean bill would lie to us? say it ain't so! :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Seriously, can you imagine his wife as president?? God save us all. She would be one big, HUGE reason to move back to Canada.

we'll all be neighbors ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Seriously, can you imagine his wife as president?? God save us all. She would be one big, HUGE reason to move back to Canada.

Got room for me up there? In Canada not in incanada's house that is.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

dateline: somewhere in the future

and in the news today, hillary is elected president, and canada suddenly grows by 100 million and turns conservative :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Next Day

“The Iraqis and Iranians know that if the Israel army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die,” Clinton told the crowd at a fund-raising event for a Toronto Muslim charity Tuesday.

Next Day

“The Iraqis and Iranians know that if the Israel army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die,” Clinton told the crowd at a fund-raising event for a Toronto Muslim charity Tuesday.

ding ding ding ding ... we have a winner!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Meaning ultimately that popular labels such as "conservative" and "liberal" for example, don't really apply anymore, in the strict sense...

Hillary won't make much of a political or ideological difference to the likes of GWB. Both are ultimately representing (and driven by) the same 'behind the scenes' interests

Timeline

Meaning ultimately that popular labels such as "conservative" and "liberal" for example, don't really apply anymore, in the strict sense...

Hillary won't make much of a political or ideological difference to the likes of GWB. Both are ultimately representing (and driven by) the same 'behind the scenes' interests

with bill, that's just empty words. he'd do no such thing, he was probably just saying that to catch the eye of someone he wants to "intern" for a few hours.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *