Jump to content

VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

Joshua & Cristina
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
blank avatarM & A
K1 Visa
United Arab Emirates
blank avatarRick & Isai
K1 Visa
blank avatarT & S
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
United Kingdom
Kate & Rory
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
Brandy & Ismar
K1 Visa
Alex & Lis
K1 Visa
Esperanza & Jennifer
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
J & L
K1 Visa
blank avatarEmili & Sandro
IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

blank avatarDM & JT
K1 Visa
blank avatarNad & Bun
FB-1 Visa
blank avatarla & mecha
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Dominican Republic
blank avatardj & ca
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Simba & Sophia
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
United Kingdom
David & Celia
K1 Visa
blank avatarSharice & Lionel and Rolene
IR-5 Visa
South Africa
blank avatarBill & Melanie
K1 Visa
blank avatarMichael & Jovel
K1 Visa
Matthew & Lisa
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
Peter & Joanna
K1 Visa
blank avatarJosh & Janaina
K1 Visa

Que formulario tengo que llenar para renovar mi residencia permanente

#1 Eunimar



  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:32 PM

Amigos de Visa Journey mi residencia permamente vence ahora en diciembre de 2009 y qusiera saber que formulario tengo que llenar para renovar la misma y que documentos tengo que buscar para enviarla y por cierto cuanto hay que pagar por dicho formulario. Espero una pronta contestacion y ayuda de ustedes .l Gracias
  • 0

#2 payxibka


    Supreme Member

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:37 PM

English is required outside the regional forum

since this is written in Spanish I need to move thread regional forum
  • 0

#3 eric_and_teresa


    Platinum Member

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

Aqui puedes encontrar la respuesta, Removing Conditions A veces es necesario leer un poquito la info. aqui en Visajourney, o usar el SEARCH y ahi encuentras todas las respuestas.

Lees o hablas ingles? Si no talvez tu esposo puede ayudarte a traducir la info.
  • 0

08.01.2011 - I-751 SENT
08.05.2011 - Check cashed
08.08.2011- NOA Received
08.19.2011 - Biometrics Letter Received
09.12.2011 - Biometrics Appointment

02.01.2012 - 10 year GC Received.

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community.
It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account?
Sign in here.

Sign In Now

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.