sau

affidavit sample

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

SWORN AFFIDAVIT

To whom it may concern,

This sworn affidavit is to serve on behalf of (INSERT NAME HERE and (INSERT NAME HERE) as my written testimony to affirm personal knowledge of their marriage and relationship. I do understand that I may be required to testify before an immigration officer as to the information contained in this affidavit.

I somely swear that I have personal knowledge of the relationship and marriage that this sworn affidavit represents. I have known both (INSERT NAME HERE) and (INSERT NAME HERE) prior to and/or as long as conditional residence was granted. I attest that they have merged their lives and have lived together in the same residence as husband and wife.

If there are questions or concerns, I give my permission to be notified to present my statement to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services if necessary.

Relationship: ____________________

Full Name: ______________________

Address: ________________________

City, State, Zip: _________________

Date and Place of Birth: _____________________

Full Information and complete details on how you acquired your Knowledge:

Signature: ________________________________

Printed Name: _____________________________

Date: _____________________________________

NOTARY INFORMATION

Signature: ___________________________

Printed Name:________________________

My Commission Expires: ______________

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

Filed: Country: Nepal
Timeline

PERFECT...............

ANY MORE SAMPLE

SWORN AFFIDAVIT

To whom it may concern,

This sworn affidavit is to serve on behalf of (INSERT NAME HERE and (INSERT NAME HERE) as my written testimony to affirm personal knowledge of their marriage and relationship. I do understand that I may be required to testify before an immigration officer as to the information contained in this affidavit.

I somely swear that I have personal knowledge of the relationship and marriage that this sworn affidavit represents. I have known both (INSERT NAME HERE) and (INSERT NAME HERE) prior to and/or as long as conditional residence was granted. I attest that they have merged their lives and have lived together in the same residence as husband and wife.

If there are questions or concerns, I give my permission to be notified to present my statement to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services if necessary.

Relationship: ____________________

Full Name: ______________________

Address: ________________________

City, State, Zip: _________________

Date and Place of Birth: _____________________

Full Information and complete details on how you acquired your Knowledge:

Signature: ________________________________

Printed Name: _____________________________

Date: _____________________________________

NOTARY INFORMATION

Signature: ___________________________

Printed Name:________________________

My Commission Expires: ______________

Rings gave you very good example and here is what my neighbor/friend wrote for me:

Name

Date of birth

place of birth

Legal status (US citizen/naturalized US citizen etc)

Address

Telephone

" I (full name ) being dully sworn under penalty of perjury,declares that fallowing statment is true and correct"

I am long time friend and neighbor of Mr. John XXX I have known him since 1993 and his wife XX- XXX for about 3 years... (and some detail of how often &where he see us as a couple, how he knws that we r very happy couple etc) .............................................

(at the end letter finish like this)

I am willing to testify under oath,if necessary,in order to personally state these facts in person.

Full name

signature

date

Notary

Name

signature

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

The sample I provided has every legal aspect that the government asks for and more for the removal of conditions. It would be a good one to use. I know because I wrote it for my own removal of conditions. I would only send you the utmost legal and properly worded document. This is what I am using for all my friends, neighbors and family and I assure you that it will work properly for you. *hugs*

Edited by Rings

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

Filed: Country: Nepal
Timeline

DONT GET ME WRONG............APPRECIATE UR HELP....................THANKS FOR THE SAMPLE

The sample I provided has every legal aspect that the government asks for and more for the removal of conditions. It would be a good one to use. I know because I wrote it for my own removal of conditions. I would only send you the utmost legal and properly worded document. This is what I am using for all my friends, neighbors and family and I assure you that it will work properly for you. *hugs*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.