chris_gerlie

Police Clearance / Certificate

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone,

i just found out this forum about the police certificates, im still confused, i dont know if i still need the police certificates from Dubai, because I worked

there for a year from 2006-2007. I never thought i need the Police certificate from Dubai, do i really need it to get one since it was 4 years ago?and do i have to start to get it now, while we r still waiting our noa2, we r now in 133 days of waiting. And how do i start it and where can i apply ?So hope everyone can help me because i dont want to have any problem when NOA2 come. Thank U and more prayers...

hey all

i want to ask about PCC of Dubai(UAE) , i already submit my PCC to NVC now my interview on 8 DEC and my Police certificate expired , do i need new one on interview date? :help:

hey all

i want to ask about PCC of Dubai(UAE) , i already submit my PCC to NVC now my interview on 8 DEC and my Police certificate expired , do i need new one on interview date? :help:

hey all

Asad - it is best to start a new thread/topic for your question rather than tack your question onto an old thread. Especially this one as it contains outdated information about police clearances for UAE.

Check the expiration date on your police clearance. If it will be expired by the time of your interview it might be a good idea to get a new one but it is no guarentee they will ask for it.

Asad - it is best to start a new thread/topic for your question rather than tack your question onto an old thread. Especially this one as it contains outdated information about police clearances for UAE.

Check the expiration date on your police clearance. If it will be expired by the time of your interview it might be a good idea to get a new one but it is no guarentee they will ask for it.

thank u beejay

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.