L179

interview colors

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Islamabad has blue or blueish green and white 221(g). None of the colors matter as to whether you get an approval or denial. Whatever is found in the background checks once they are completed will determine your eligibility.

I know in some of the other Asian consulates they do get pink but this is not for Pakistan. Good luck on your processing L179.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I wanted to know the same..so Islamabad is not pink.. L179, did you get the interview scheduled?

Marriage January 23, 2005

USCIS

August 14, 2006- I-130 Sent

September 22, 2008- NOA 1 Received

September 17, 2008- Became a USC

September 18, 2008- Upgraded I-130

March 20, 2009 - NOA2 (email)

March 25, 2009- NOA2 (hardcopy Received)

NVC

April 3, 2009 - Case Number Assigned

June 5, 2009 CASE COMPLETED AT NVC

June 9, 2009 Interview Date Assigned

July 16, 2009 Interview AP

August 24, 2009 DOS Operator said "VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED TODAY" Alhamdulillah

August 26, 2009 call from embassy to PICK UP THE PASSPORT :-)

August 27, 2009 Picked up the passport... woohooo!!!

September 9, 2009 US Entry InshaAllah

October 13, 2009 SSN and green card in mail DONE WITH USCIS until husband applies for his citizenship!!

The journey of 4 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks has ended!!!

.png

Timeline

The colors are nothing. My husband got three AP forms and two were white and one was blueish green. Others in the past posted a darker greenish color and the wordings were the same. Sometimes they are not given anything and still end up in AP. You are trying to read too much into the colors. My husband's case was a CR-1 and his AP lasted 5 months when we were in the processing. The average time not all cases for AP has run approximately 5 -6 months for Islamabad males. Some are shorter and then we have others in much longer processing. Good luck on the interview.

Pink forms have been with the Phillipines.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Pink forms have been with the Phillipines.

Vietnam, as well. A lot of people on this forum with spouses or fiance(e)'s in Vietnam have said they got a pink slip if they were approved, blue slip if more documentation is requested, green slip if AP, and white slip if the case was being sent back to USCIS. The forms seems to be specific to each consulate, though.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline

Thanks for posting about Vietnam as well. I know the colors are specific to each embassy/consulate and know that each CO operates differently too when it comes to USE Islamabad. Some give out the 221(g) form or forms, some give out nothing, some retain the passport and then some have you submit it later.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I am not sure if there is a thread for this

but from what i understand is pink is for approved visas...

what do the other colors signify?

blue?

white?

etc

There is no specific color code, though pink seems to be popular for approved visas. It matters what it says, not the color

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.