Captain Ewok

Post Bugs here!

1,448 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

And here I was blaming it on the raging blizzard that was going on in Newfoundland!! We blame everything on our weather :oops:

I thought I was losing my lifeline to Immigration!! This site is the greatest and I want to thank whoever started this (?) and everybody who contributes. And also great speed with the repairs :thumbs:

God bless each and every one of you..........{{{{HUGS}}}}

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” JMAC

June 25, 2004 - Bruce & I met through mutual friends in my hometown in Newfoundland the night before he was going back to Maine

July 1 - First email between us

July 3 - I called him to wish him a Happy Independance Day

Daily phone calls and emails from there on in

October 20 - Bruce drove back to Newfoundland. He planned on staying a week but it ended up being 3 weeks. We knew for a fact we were in love!

March 19/05 - Bruce back in Newfoundland

April 8 - Bruce picked me up in North Sydney, NS and we drove to Maine. I stayed for a week due to work

July 26 - Bruce back to Newfoundland for another 3 weeks. I can't bear to see him leave.

August 10 - He asked me to marry him.........I had already asked him anyway just to make sure*_*

September 30 - I flew to Boston to meet Bruce there and then we drove back to Maine for 2 weeks

November 18 - We filed I-129F

December 1 - NOA Receipt #

December 28 - Received Packet 3

January 6/06 - Received my Police Certificate of Conduct

January 11 - Sent DS-230 Part 1 back to Montreal Consulate

February 3 - Sent off my check list to Montreal Consulate

March 24 - Medical

April 5 - Interview Date.....APPROVED......Yahoo

April 17 - Moving to Maine

May 16 - Bruce & I became Mr. & Mrs. in Las Vegas (Oh HAPPY DAY)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Aussiewench, I owe you a big thanks, I would not have fourd the thread to the Vietnam posts without you. You are awsome!!

K1____Timeline

California processing center

Consulate: HCMC

I-129F sent ----------------------------------09/20/2005

NOA 1 (receipt)------------------------------09/27/2005

NOA 2 (approved)----------- ---------------12/12/2005

Package received by NVC------------------12/23/2005

Package left NVC----------------------------12/30/2005

Received by consulate----------------------01/04/2006

Recieved instructions (pkt 3)---------------01/27/2006

Date completed instructions (pkt 3)-------02/28/2006

Date recieved appointment letter (pkt4)--03/23/2006

Interview Date-------------------------------04/24/2006

Recieved visa--------------------------------04/27/2006

Filed: Timeline

Another bug I've noticed is that when a member that has a thumbnail in his/her signature posts a reply, or begins a thread, the MAIN thread name attaches a paper-clip. Now that's not at all bothersome, but it gives the impression that the post has an important document or download attached. It might be worhtwhile considering a change perhaps?

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Another bug I've noticed is that when a member that has a thumbnail in his/her signature posts a reply, or begins a thread, the MAIN thread name attaches a paper-clip. Now that's not at all bothersome, but it gives the impression that the post has an important document or download attached. It might be worhtwhile considering a change perhaps?

i agree and i just pm'd someone to bring that to their attention. i think we (that can) should be proactive and help those that may not be as computer literate as the rest of us.

Edited by gimygirl

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Wook, a request, here. Can you put some features in green ~ either in closed, locked, poll, or no new replies buttons or something, please! Aesthetically, the forum needs a living colour. ;)

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Wook, a request, here. Can you put some features in green ~ either in closed, locked, poll, or no new replies buttons or something, please! Aesthetically, the forum needs a living colour. ;)

you don't care for cyanosis-blue?!?!?!?! :o

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

Personally, I'm not in favor of green as I'm color-blind. Blue works since I can see it.

Disclaimer: I am a smart-a55. Anything I say can and will be used against you in whatever forum I so choose. My posts are based on my own perspective, and should not be taken as anything other than my own opinion. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is coincidental. Minimum system requirements are a human brain, version 1.0. Suggested system requirements are a human brain version 1.0 with a sense of humor and a logical thought processor above 1.0 beta. Should not be used by children. Hazardous when wet.

B3 5C 0C E2 91 8B 91 F8 7A 2C 7E E4 17 79 FA D6

Filed: Other Timeline
Not sure if its been mentioned yet but I would say many of our members are having difficulty accessing site without an error msg when they use the address www.visajourney.com Yet can get in if they think of www.visajourney.com/forum/

Still that way by 2:30 eastern time. Traffic is WAY DOWN.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Main page should be fixed (at least a temporary fix).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

There are still new posts being ...err.. posted on the "old" forum.

Entry in the USA: May 13 2005

10 yr GC approved: October 5 2007

is there anyway to redirect everyone to the new forum and/or to close the old one from new posts/threads?

~Winston Churchill~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

good job guys!

A bug you might not have had time to fix is to change forum for forum2 in the links inside http://www.visajourney.com/faq/kvisa-tips.html. Or to create/copy those in the new forum.

Edited by lanza_david

Erin (MN - U.S.A.!) and David (Venezuela!)
--------------------
06 Jul 2005 I129F Sent to the NSC
08 Jul 2005 I129F Received by the NSC
15 Sep 2005 NOA2!!!! by Email, NOA2 date 14 Sep 2005!!!!
20 Dic 2005 We both go to the interview at the Consulate!
20 Dic 2005 VISA APPROVED!!!!
31 Dic 2005 Ticket bought online to leave on March 13th!!!!
13 Mar 2006 Arrived at MSP with mi love!
18 Mar 2006 Civil Wedding! we are married!
15 Jul 2006 Church Wedding! at St. Frances Cabrini, Minneapolis, MN.
21 Aug 2006 AOS Interview! APPROVED!!!!! Welcome letter email received.
24 Aug 2006 Welcome Letter received. Card ordered email received.
29 Aug 2006 Email with approval letter (meaning PR Card!) mailed!
01 Sep 2006 PR Card Received!!!!!!! :D :D :D
23 May 2008 Lifting Conditions Sent
30 May 2008 Lifting Conditions NOA date
14 Oct 2008 PR Card Received!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D done for a while!!!!

----------

Naturalized and unfortunately divorced :( but life goes on

look look........I fixed my bug in the pics in my signature :P ahhhhhhh thats better

edited cause forgot to tell ya how lol

click on your id and then edit signature.....then scroll down to the bottom.....delete all the code in the signature box and just redo it as you did when you first made your sig. Then there will be no more gray area around the pics

Trying to sort out my signature - the little flags are showing as 'click to re-size' but i see others are using them with no 'click to resize' problems and it comes back as 'signature is too long'.

I even tried DELETING part of the sig but it STILL says 'too long' which is nuts seeing as I tired to REDUCE it, lol :help:

Jay....did you try this?....I just followed what Lorelle did :unsure:

Just tried it and it worked fine :) Thanks Welshie :thumbs: (and Lorelle also!)

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com