Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

LOL, ohhh my he has a Barbie room ? Beth, did he know about your room or does he know that you still have it ???

At least your letting him choose what he would like to do ... suck it up or pick a room.

Kenza I will take some pics today... :)

alright i have a diaper to change ... and lunch to attend ... as a reward for goose rescue yesterday (explanation later)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

"wrote lots of letters to senators, congressmen, white house, first lady, 2nd lady, 3rd lady.. all the ladies and gentlemen there"

LOL ..........How many ladies di you write to? does you wife know? ....just teasing

ok, on my end, Last night i checked mymailbox and there was this Dreaded RFE, which turned out be for 2 passport size photos for me and my wife, or that is how i interpret it. on the second page it says:

REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE

PHOTOS: Submit two passport photographs for Mohan and Wife. The specifications are as follow:

and all the nine yards of how it should be, with a link to http://www.travel,.state.gov/passport/pptphotos/index.html

So , the question is what happened to the ones I submitted originally. Why are not they accepted ? why do I need to send them again?

I have two theories of my own:

1. They lost the photos during transfer of the files from VSC to CSC, to first floor, to seventh floor to third floor to back to first floor to second floor......or whatever floor?

2. They are sending me this RFE to buy some time.

First theory a bit unrealisting. how can they lose photos? why not only one photo but how come they lost both photos ? how come only photos lost but everything else is there? Second theory based on assumption that they got tired of me inquiring, and Mr. DD said "send him a RFE for photos".:)

I would love to hear from all on one major Question:

Can one get Multiple RFE's on the Same application? Is it my first RFE and the last RFE? or There could be possibly More RFEs,

I appreciate all your answers or thoughts, or speculations:):):):)

Good day

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so when are you expecting your approval? I'm guessing some time in September or earlier.. =) that should be about 6 months.. but like you said, others have been approved in 17 days.. I have seen people come in about a whole month before.. the whole process took just a month.. :crying: :crying: today we called the DOS again and received confirmation (again) of the bad news.. I called once, and she called once.. and do you know what happened?

1st call (me) : "there is no waiver in your petition at all", and I thought I got all happy too.. they can't even answer one freaking question correctly..

2nd call (her) : confirmation of waiver being sent (I told her to just ask for the waiver, nothing else); will receive package in a few days

so it seems we are doomed with bad news...

Edited by gogo

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

LOL, ohhh my he has a Barbie room ? Beth, did he know about your room or does he know that you still have it ???

At least your letting him choose what he would like to do ... suck it up or pick a room.

Kenza I will take some pics today... :)

alright i have a diaper to change ... and lunch to attend ... as a reward for goose rescue yesterday (explanation later)

Courtney, he knows I still have Barbies from when I was a kid, but he has no idea of how large of a collection I have or how extensive, LOL

Many are collectors items, especially the very first Barbie created in 1959. She is in mint condition. Now the Teddy bears are another story.

I cant wait to see the look on his face when he walks into that room.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Paris, I am sure they worth tons of money now. all your barbie dolls.

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
"wrote lots of letters to senators, congressmen, white house, first lady, 2nd lady, 3rd lady.. all the ladies and gentlemen there"

LOL ..........How many ladies di you write to? does you wife know? ....just teasing

ok, on my end, Last night i checked mymailbox and there was this Dreaded RFE, which turned out be for 2 passport size photos for me and my wife, or that is how i interpret it. on the second page it says:

REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE

PHOTOS: Submit two passport photographs for Mohan and Wife. The specifications are as follow:

and all the nine yards of how it should be, with a link to http://www.travel,.state.gov/passport/pptphotos/index.html

So , the question is what happened to the ones I submitted originally. Why are not they accepted ? why do I need to send them again?

I have two theories of my own:

1. They lost the photos during transfer of the files from VSC to CSC, to first floor, to seventh floor to third floor to back to first floor to second floor......or whatever floor?

2. They are sending me this RFE to buy some time.

First theory a bit unrealisting. how can they lose photos? why not only one photo but how come they lost both photos ? how come only photos lost but everything else is there? Second theory based on assumption that they got tired of me inquiring, and Mr. DD said "send him a RFE for photos".:)

I would love to hear from all on one major Question:

Can one get Multiple RFE's on the Same application? Is it my first RFE and the last RFE? or There could be possibly More RFEs,

I appreciate all your answers or thoughts, or speculations:):):):)

Good day

Hey Mohan,

I really don't think it's a vindictive RFE...the worst thing that guy is going to do is change his email address. And they don't really need to send a RFE to buy time, since the time is theirs and we'll wait as long as we need to...

So, on to the photos. This is something I'm rather worried about myself. Were your photos the correct format? Were they the correct size with the correct zoom? Was the background the correct color? My husband sent me his from Spain and the are a lot smaller than the ones I got done at the pharmacy. I think if you take in a digital photo with a white background, as long as the quality is OK, they can format it for you...

So as far as RFEs go, this one is pretty easy! Just get some digital photos, take them to Walgreens (or wherever they have a digital photo center) and send them in.

And yes, I think you can get multiple RFEs, mainly when they send you a RFE and you send back incomplete info. For example, they asked you for photos of you and your wife, you send back photos of your wife only, they send you a RFE for your photos again. That, of course, would still be preferable to them just denying your petition...

Good luck,

Samantha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

100_0947.jpg

Lilly i painted to match my walls in living room (3/4 of the room is this way)

100_0949.jpg

this is 4th wall in living room and my framed roses.... :)

100_0951.jpg

Kitchen with stencil..

yes i get that bored all the time.

Beth, well he will definatly be shocked when he sees the decor... LOL but he will get over it.

Gogo, I am sorry to hear they are giving you the run around and asking for a waiver... but i thought your wife had never been to the US ??

Crazy that they have no clue what they are doing.

there was an approval through Egypt today if no one noticed.... Yay for visa approvals **if we ever get there**

Okey dokie i am going to be late for lunch because i am a vj aholic ... later tatters

Timeline

haha, all of you are correct.. even people who don't have my files know more than people who do.. cough cough **USCIS**.. she has never been to the US before, and if she gets approved, it will be the first time.. so I don't understand why we are doing everything (transfer to local office, local office interview, I-601 waiver) that don't apply to our case at all.. :angry:

wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Timeline

I'm giving Mr. DD a piece of my mind now.. since we are denied anyway.. I want to let him know why it's happening to us..

==========

Mr. Michael Aytes,

I cannot stop fighting because we love each other very much. I will continue to send out letters/emails to all the USCIS contacts and government officials (White House, senators, congressmen, FBI Director Muller, FBI Records Management Chief Michael Cannon, and others). My wife recently a I-601 Waiver for "Misrepresentation" (I just called DOS for the 5th time today). We have never lied on our petition, and have given lots of information for our interview (10 photo albums, 4 years worth of taxes, no criminal background for both, over 2000+ emails, letters/packages we send to each other). I have been through hell (I-130 transfer to local office, local office interview, blue slip, AP, I-601 Waiver). If we were lying on our case, why would I continue to fight? If you look in our case, you will see what I have been through arguing with USCIS workers who always give me different answers. Even today, one of them said we don't have a waiver and the "notes don't show anything at all". I don't believe anyone anymore because of the USCIS's lies. They always tell me different stuff that don't relate to my case. USCIS has caused my family and my loved ones great pain and suffering. I already proved myself by continuing to fight and I will continue to do so. This is not some toy you just throw away. My wife and I have a good relationship and I will protect it with my life. I cannot believe you allow people who 1) cannot even afford support, and need others to support them, 2) people who convict many crimes, 3) people who supposedly "overstay" and just adjust their status , to allow to stay in America, while you allow innocent US Citizens (who never commit any crimes) and work for the government, to not have their loved ones with them.

His reply:

=========

I suppose people may be suffering from a bit of overload from folks who believe that the more emails they send and phone calls they make will get them the attention they want. Unfortunately, that tactic often results in people paying less attention, not more.

Our responsibility is to treat every one of the millions of customers we serve equally – and not based on the volume of inquiries they choose to generate. Immigration benefits are life changing, and everyone wants their case to be handled first and to be given what they think they deserve or need. Our responsibility is to balance service with the requirement that we enforce the law.

You indicated that the State Department had serious concerns about your petition, and thus returned it to us for another look. We will take that look.

Continue to send your emails if you wish. I’ve committed that we will look into the matter, and that won’t change, speed up or slow down simply because you try to fatigue the system.

what I wrote back:

===============

Mr. Michael Aytes,

yes, I agree with you. However, we have given plenty of time to address our issues. When I originally applied back in April 2007, I waited until November 2007 to ask the case status. USCIS told me they transfer to the local office. As you probably know, the I-130s do not generally end up in the local office, and they never told me why. One day, they just sent a letter requesting for a local office interview set for February 21, 2008. We got approved 533 days after we submitted the petition. Is this normal for everyone? According to you, I didn't want them to "handle it first", just "handle with equality". I am not criticizing you on your work. I am criticizing the USCIS workers on not having accuracy when they give the answers, and not giving detailed answers. If they gave the correct answer (and correct reason) the first time, I wouldn't be calling or emailing that much. Right now, the consulate is going to send her a I-601 Waiver, and we just found out it was for "misrepresentation". Why did they wait until the end to tell us all this? I am just asking you help us, since we have received very little from USCIS customer service.

I give them time to complete my petition, just like for everyone else. If it says 6 months, then I expect in 6 months it should be finished. If it is not, then the USCIS Calendar for each service center needs to be changed. Currently, it is 5 months time. How many actually do get finished within 5 months? Just like in any other job, being on time is very important. After we had our interview (April 14, 2009), the visa officer told us that it will just take 1-2 months to finish the AP. This was after I went to ACH (American Citizen Hour) twice too. Three different officers with the same information. They even said we were "ready to issue the visa", and that it "looks positive". Does it look positive for us now? I also have recorded information from phone calls to use as evidence.

a little something extra I wrote..

==============

Mr. Michael Aytes,

If you don't believe me, then let's go through one "call" to DOS, and you can see what kind of information they provide. I had to provide "extra" info (knowing about a waiver, knowing about security checks) before they say , "oh yeah, that's right, you do".. Like I said before, one person also said "nothing wrong with your petition, just wait a bit, there are no notes at all here for a waiver".. Do you think that is right? If you depend on someone to do their job, and they give you the wrong information most of the time, wouldn't you get mad too?

Edited by gogo

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

I'm giving Mr. DD a piece of my mind now.. since we are denied anyway.. I want to let him know why it's happening to us..

==========

Mr. Michael Aytes,

I cannot stop fighting because we love each other very much. I will continue to send out letters/emails to all the USCIS contacts and government officials (White House, senators, congressmen, FBI Director Muller, FBI Records Management Chief Michael Cannon, and others). My wife recently a I-601 Waiver for "Misrepresentation" (I just called DOS for the 5th time today). We have never lied on our petition, and have given lots of information for our interview (10 photo albums, 4 years worth of taxes, no criminal background for both, over 2000+ emails, letters/packages we send to each other). I have been through hell (I-130 transfer to local office, local office interview, blue slip, AP, I-601 Waiver). If we were lying on our case, why would I continue to fight? If you look in our case, you will see what I have been through arguing with USCIS workers who always give me different answers. Even today, one of them said we don't have a waiver and the "notes don't show anything at all". I don't believe anyone anymore because of the USCIS's lies. They always tell me different stuff that don't relate to my case. USCIS has caused my family and my loved ones great pain and suffering. I already proved myself by continuing to fight and I will continue to do so. This is not some toy you just throw away. My wife and I have a good relationship and I will protect it with my life. I cannot believe you allow people who 1) cannot even afford support, and need others to support them, 2) people who convict many crimes, 3) people who supposedly "overstay" and just adjust their status , to allow to stay in America, while you allow innocent US Citizens (who never commit any crimes) and work for the government, to not have their loved ones with them.

His reply:

=========

I suppose people may be suffering from a bit of overload from folks who believe that the more emails they send and phone calls they make will get them the attention they want. Unfortunately, that tactic often results in people paying less attention, not more.

Our responsibility is to treat every one of the millions of customers we serve equally – and not based on the volume of inquiries they choose to generate. Immigration benefits are life changing, and everyone wants their case to be handled first and to be given what they think they deserve or need. Our responsibility is to balance service with the requirement that we enforce the law.

You indicated that the State Department had serious concerns about your petition, and thus returned it to us for another look. We will take that look.

Continue to send your emails if you wish. I’ve committed that we will look into the matter, and that won’t change, speed up or slow down simply because you try to fatigue the system.

what I wrote back:

===============

Mr. Michael Aytes,

yes, I agree with you. However, we have given plenty of time to address our issues. When I originally applied back in April 2007, I waited until November 2007 to ask the case status. USCIS told me they transfer to the local office. As you probably know, the I-130s do not generally end up in the local office, and they never told me why. One day, they just sent a letter requesting for a local office interview set for February 21, 2008. We got approved 533 days after we submitted the petition. Is this normal for everyone? According to you, I didn't want them to "handle it first", just "handle with equality". I am not criticizing you on your work. I am criticizing the USCIS workers on not having accuracy when they give the answers, and not giving detailed answers. If they gave the correct answer (and correct reason) the first time, I wouldn't be calling or emailing that much. Right now, the consulate is going to send her a I-601 Waiver, and we just found out it was for "misrepresentation". Why did they wait until the end to tell us all this? I am just asking you help us, since we have received very little from USCIS customer service.

I give them time to complete my petition, just like for everyone else. If it says 6 months, then I expect in 6 months it should be finished. If it is not, then the USCIS Calendar for each service center needs to be changed. Currently, it is 5 months time. How many actually do get finished within 5 months? Just like in any other job, being on time is very important. After we had our interview (April 14, 2009), the visa officer told us that it will just take 1-2 months to finish the AP. This was after I went to ACH (American Citizen Hour) twice too. Three different officers with the same information. They even said we were "ready to issue the visa", and that it "looks positive". Does it look positive for us now? I also have recorded information from phone calls to use as evidence.

==============

Mr. Michael Aytes,

If you don't believe me, then let's go through one "call" to DOS, and you can see what kind of information they provide. I had to provide "extra" info (knowing about a waiver, knowing about security checks) before they say , "oh yeah, that's right, you do".. Like I said before, one person also said "nothing wrong with your petition, just wait a bit, there are no notes at all here for a waiver".. Do you think that is right? If you depend on someone to do their job, and they give you the wrong information most of the time, wouldn't you get mad too?

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

forgot.. this was his first message to me.. then it starts from the top =0

=======================

Please stop. I indicated that folks are looking into the case. Simply resending emails over and over will not help your case. It simply causes confusion. I understand your deep desire to have this issue resolved. As soon as we have information we will get back to you.

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

==========

Mr. Michael Aytes,

His reply:

=========

what I wrote back:

===============

Mr. Michael Aytes,

==============

Mr. Michael Aytes,

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second the motion!!!!!!!!! that was... unbelievable!

Timeline

but I am very serious about what I am doing.. and we never lied on our application either.. they are using the I-601 waiver saying we used "misrepresentation" on our case.. basically lied trying to get the immigration benefit.. :angry: :angry:

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
forgot.. this was his first message to me.. then it starts from the top =0

=======================

Please stop. I indicated that folks are looking into the case. Simply resending emails over and over will not help your case. It simply causes confusion. I understand your deep desire to have this issue resolved. As soon as we have information we will get back to you.

:(

I'm sorry gogo. Reading his email made me sad. If he is annoyed after a few days worth of emails, then how would he feel going through what you've gone through?

Hopefully this will be resolved and you can bring your wife here. If not, I'm glad you have a plan to go and make your life there (for a while at least). Maybe someday down the road DCF will give you guys a easier path to get here.

Best,

Samantha

Timeline

but supposedly with a bad mark (or a few) on her record, it will be really hard for DCF too.. :crying: that may be fast, but they will do the same thing all over again.. and this time it will take forever to get something because I will be in China.. :blink: I'm not saying China is slow.. just the delivery of mail to there will be..

and the thing is he said it causes 'confusion' just to read the same email over and over again? probably because you are stupid and can't even understand the 1st email I sent.. that's why I need to send it again and again..

since we are denied now (confirmation this morning that I-601 package will arrive in a few days).. I can finally say my thoughts..

Edited by gogo

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.