Hana_Lisa

Template - Affivadit Support Letter from Friends and Family

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
it would be great if anyone can provide a template (copy and paste here as i cannot view any word documents on this computer) of affivadit support letter from friends and family? what do we have to include? thanks a lot.

Your question is confusing. There is no such thing as an "affadavit of support letter" from friends and family. If you desire to have a co-sponsor, they need to complete the I-134 and provide supporting documents as well as you. Read the guides for the I-134 or I-864

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Those affidavits are used if needed for removal of conditions stage, not for adjustment of status.

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
sorry for the confusion. i mean the type of letters that friends and family wrote for you to testify your marriage is genuine.

If you want the letter to use at the removal of conditions stage ,(the letter is not required) . But can help if you lack some evidence that you are still together to date . All the letter needs to be is simple written by your frinds or family , stating anything they can that is true about your relationship with your spouse . That can help in the removal of conditions , and its best to have the letter notorized .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
sorry for the confusion. i mean the type of letters that friends and family wrote for you to testify your marriage is genuine.

Fill in your timeline. We need to know exactly what this if for, and what visa, and what stage.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

To give you example, When I filed my I-130, our mutual friend has written like this :

AFFIDAVIT OF MARRIAGE

( BRIDE & GROOM ‘S NAMES )

The undersigned hereby acknowledges that She has known the Petitioner BRIDE’S NAME

as a co-worker & as a dear friend for about 4 years. She has been honored to be one of the witnesses

at the wedding ceremony of BRIDE & GROOM’S Names.

The undersigned further acknowledges and swears that this marriage took place

before her in Our City, VT on December, 30 2008 and sincerely believes that it has been a real marital union

according to the best of her knowledge & belief.

Person’s Name

Person’s Date of Birth :

Person’s Place of Birth:

Person’s Address:

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.