You've lost old man...-Voldomort

03-01-05 mailed I-129F

03-30-05 NOA1

04-13-05 touched

04-30-05 NOA2

06-05-05 NVC received my petition

08-15-06 interview date sent

09-16-06 interview made :(

10-15-06 recieved my VISAAAAAAAA (YESSSSSSS)

11-16-06 Arrived in US

01-15-07 Filled AOS

02-01-07 Got my SSN

02-15-07 NOA1 arrived

03-16-07 my EAD issued.

03-23-07 my EAD arrived :D

06-01-07 Moved from IL to AZ, i filed the change address online form.

07-10-07 My GC arrived (it was sent to IL, but resent by USPS to me)

10-01-07 Resent the forms for change of address including my wife's

Now: Still waiting for the welcome letter to arrive.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
Doesn't work for me, I'm using the latest Firefox. Tried it with Explorer, it worked.

... Sigh! I have no clue what else I can do to fix it. I run Explorer but the page came out clean when I verified it using a HTML verification site. I might install Firefox one day and try it out. I have heard it is great. If I have it I will be able to check things like this on my own.

Cheers!

Watch me struggle at the piano with a piece from the French movie Amélie on YouTube:

Doesn't work for me, I'm using the latest Firefox. Tried it with Explorer, it worked.

... Sigh! I have no clue what else I can do to fix it. I run Explorer but the page came out clean when I verified it using a HTML verification site. I might install Firefox one day and try it out. I have heard it is great. If I have it I will be able to check things like this on my own.

Cheers!

I tried it again on Firefox and still not working. But don't get me wrong though, tool is awesome (ran through some of the questions on explorer)!! Good job. Thank you for sharing. :star:

Edited by mobama94

Thanks again for the feedback! Great suggestions!!

I have now updated the quiz as follows:

- It now goes thru all 100 questions in random order before any question is repeated. A counter is included so you can see how many questions you have completed. This should ensure that no question is left out if you look at 100 random questions.

- A version in Spanish is available also (it is linked from the main page)

- The pages now uses "XHMTL 1.0 Strict" syntax which I hope will help with other browsers (the page has been validated as correct).

Enjoy!

Your a star :star: this is the kind of thing that people need....we need to get someone to pin it or something so that others can easily find it.

Put a counter on to see how many people you helped. Thank you!!!

DCF - London

18 Jul 04 - Police Certificate Requested

19 Jul 04 - I-130 sent

22 Jul 04 - NOA I-130 logged with INS

29 Jul 04 - DS230 sent

29 Jul 04 - Had vaccinations

14 Aug 04 - Police Certificate Received

30 Sept 04 - I-130 approved

30 Nov 04 - Received I-864 from co sponsor

04 Dec 04 - Sent DS2001

13 Jan 05 - Interview date 04 Feb 05

04 Feb 05 - VISA APPROVED!!!

08 Feb 05 - Proud owner of IR-1 Visa

09 Jun 05 - Arrived in the USA

24 April 09 - US Citizen

26551rm8.th.jpg

QUOTE (seakayaker @ Apr 3 2009, 08:27 PM) Hi,

How are you all studying the 100 civics questions? After reading them from top to bottom a few times I got bored... As a result, I created this simple (pure html) quiz tool that I am now using:

http://mysite.verizo...CivicsTest.html

(edited to add that this link no longer works - use this link instead: http://amaruk.atspac...CivicsTest.html )

Perhaps you find it useful too. Feedback is very welcome.

(Yes, I know there are other online tools available for this purpose. But I haven't found one that I like)

I am not into que cards but I think that is a great way to study things like this. I might try it one day too.

Cheers and good luck to you all!

Pretty good tool. Thanks for sharing.

Note for people who are having issues, use Internet Explorer as your web browser.

Edited by Kathryn41
to add working link

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline

Cheers!

Seakayaker-

Nice tool. You used a feature in the Javascript that only works in Explorer. I'll send you a page that should work in more browsers via a personal message.

JERIII

Timeline

Cheers!

Seakayaker-

Nice tool. You used a feature in the Javascript that only works in Explorer. I'll send you a page that should work in more browsers via a personal message.

JERIII

Thanks JERIII! It's funny, while you wrote me the PM I was uploading a new version as I had finally figured out what was wrong in the script. It became clear to me after I tried the page in Firefox for the first time myself. Your PM confirmed my findings. After my latest update it runs fine in Firefox and Explorer.

Thanks again!

Edited by seakayaker

Watch me struggle at the piano with a piece from the French movie Amélie on YouTube:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm using Firefox. Worked for me!

Edited to add: THANKS!

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

QUOTE (seakayaker @ Apr 3 2009, 08:27 PM) Hi,

How are you all studying the 100 civics questions? After reading them from top to bottom a few times I got bored... As a result, I created this simple (pure html) quiz tool that I am now using:

http://mysite.verizon.net/amaruk/tests/NewCivicsTest.html

(edited to add that this link no longer works - use this link instead: http://amaruk.atspace.com/tests/NewCivicsTest.html )

Perhaps you find it useful too. Feedback is very welcome.

(Yes, I know there are other online tools available for this purpose. But I haven't found one that I like)

I am not into que cards but I think that is a great way to study things like this. I might try it one day too.

Cheers and good luck to you all!

Thanks for the tool it is really useful!!... good luck on your interview!!

Edited by Kathryn41
to add working link

Timeline

Thanks! Good luck to you too!

By the way, I have now also included a link on the quiz to a version with the questions from the old test. It is also available in Spanish.

Enjoy!!

Edited by seakayaker

Cheers!

Seakayaker-

JERIII

Thanks JERIII! It's funny, while you wrote me the PM I was uploading a new version as I had finally figured out what was wrong in the script. It became clear to me after I tried the page in Firefox for the first time myself. Your PM confirmed my findings. After my latest update it runs fine in Firefox and Explorer.

Thanks again!

It runs fine now in Firefox. Yay!! I rarely use explorer. Thanks :star:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Yes, please sticky! This is a wonderful tool. I like how it doesn't show the answer right away... :luv: Even better yet, now working with Firefox!

The above is not legal advice.

It is either from research or merely my opinion.

smiley-6061.png

vjsig.jpg

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Thanks! :dance:

K1

07-18-05 NOA1

08-06-05 NOA2

11-02-05 Petition arrives NVC, lost 85 Days after NOA2!

02-15-06 Interview Moscow (Visa approved)

02-20-06 Visa received

02-27-06 Arrives USA - POE Dallas

AOS

04-03-06 NOA1

04-17-06 Biometrics

07-20-06 Success!

LIFE

03-04-06 Married!

02-07-07 Our daughter is born!

08-01-07 Inlaws visit for 26 days.

06-03-09 Our Son is born!

09-20-09 Mother in-law for 2.5 months.

Remove Conditions

05-13-08 NOA1

06-12-08 Biometrics

04-08-09 Success!

Naturalization

04-23-09 Mailed N400

04-29-09 NOA1

05-20-09 Biometrics

07-22-09 Interview Success!

09-23-09 Oath

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.