Igor Brukker

IMBRA RFE Scan

60 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Thanks to whomever posted the RFE but seriously.... SERIOUSLY... We are speaking about our government here.. They don't have records of whether or not we committed these types of crimes???? Secondly ... didn't they require us on the form to state how we met? I met my fiance at work .. while she was here on a student visa in the US...... It's kinda silly if you ask me to ask us these questions again. I guess I just will never understand...

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

We are speaking about our government here.. They don't have records of whether or not we committed these types of crimes????

You dont think so hu ;)

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

We are speaking about our government here.. They don't have records of whether or not we committed these types of crimes????

You dont think so hu ;)

It's true that they do but then why ask us for it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Plus.... (I am sorry I am still trying to understand this .. it makes no sense) How can you back date? In my work industry we have constant regulations that pop out of the wood work and our customers may not like them but the requirements are always current or forward.. we don't go and fine customers for stuff they did 2 months ago .. that just makes no sense.

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The part about back dating was the awful one. If they didn´t have the law ready in time it shouldn´t have applied to us at all! No laws can back up to prejudice anyone.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

I spoke with a nice person at USCIS who told me about the current status of the "recalled applications" to the Vermont Service Center.

The "files" were recalled along with the "Petitions" from the foreign embassy. My petition was still on its way back to square one so I could be sent my IMBRA addition (ironic considering we met in USA and IMBRA is applied to all K-1's now).

So now she tells me that once my file and petition are together in the office I will get my RFE and my case along with everyone else affected will be expedited. She said the RFE's sent out due to IMBRA will be mailed in bulk from the Vermont Service Center.

How can that be true if I am hearing that other people using the Vermont Service Center have already got their RFE's?

She said my case was of course recalled like everyone else's due to IMBRA, but I am hearing that other people have already gotten their RFE.

Let me if anyone is along the lines of my timeline and has heard back from the VSC.

Thanks

TIM - North Conway, NH

ANA - Chisinau, Moldova

JULY: Met Ana when my Russian tenants had a BBQ at my house

OCTOBER: Ana's visa about to expire time to go home to Moldova

JANUARY 2006: Flew to Moldova to ask her parents permission to marry her

Engaged January 12, 2006

Left Moldova January 28th

MARCH 3: I-129F sent to Vermont Service Center

MARCH 10: NOA1 Received

APRIL 26: NOA 2 Received Approval

APRIL 28: NVC forwarded to Embassy in Romania

MAY 5: Received by US Embassy in Romania

MAY 12: Packet 3 Received

MAY 17: Packet 3 sent to US Embassy in Romania

MAY 17: Fiance notified of impending RFE due to IMBRA LAW

JUNE 30: Case Reopened at VSC

JULY 6: Received IMBRA RFE

JULY 10: Mailed RFE back to VSC

JULY 17: VSC has acknowledged receipt of IMBRA RFE

AUGUST 8: VSC Approval of NOA2!!!!! Great Day

SEPTEMBER 19: Interview in US EMBASSY Bucharest - VISA GRANTED

OCTOBER 16: Fly to Moldova

JANUARY 11: Fly home to America with Ana to get married!

JANUARY 16: Married in North Conway, NH

JANUARY 19: Filed for AOS and EAD

JULY 13: Received Green Card and Employment Authorization Card

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
I spoke with a nice person at USCIS who told me about the current status of the "recalled applications" to the Vermont Service Center.

The "files" were recalled along with the "Petitions" from the foreign embassy. My petition was still on its way back to square one so I could be sent my IMBRA addition (ironic considering we met in USA and IMBRA is applied to all K-1's now).

So now she tells me that once my file and petition are together in the office I will get my RFE and my case along with everyone else affected will be expedited. She said the RFE's sent out due to IMBRA will be mailed in bulk from the Vermont Service Center.

How can that be true if I am hearing that other people using the Vermont Service Center have already got their RFE's?

She said my case was of course recalled like everyone else's due to IMBRA, but I am hearing that other people have already gotten their RFE.

Let me if anyone is along the lines of my timeline and has heard back from the VSC.

Thanks

Maybe she meant "bulk of day" ? :lol:

I think everyone who's gotten an IMBRA related RFE have been those whose petitions have not been approved yet (easier to catch maybe?). I don't know if anyone with a NOA2 has. I'm not certain though.

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

I don’t know if this is the correct place to post it. But my REF is at home I am at work and can’t leave right now. But I am very excited and wanted to update you all that the REF has come. I hope it is the REF it is from homeland security anyway.

Luke and Ro

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Removing Conditions

May 29 2009 - Vermont received I-751

June 01 2009 - NOA

July 13 2009 - Biometric

Oct 22 2009 - E-mail - card ordered

Oct 23 2009 - Received letter - approval date 10/19.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
Got my IMBRA RFE in the mail today, and already sent it back to Vermont.

Here is a scan of the RFE IMBRA_RFE.pdf

You are a life savor!!! I am currently in Spain ! I have been going crazy trying to get my hands on what the RFE will be!!!

3-27-06 NAO1 NSC

6-14-06 transfer to CSC

7-3-06 RFE received

7-19-06 RFE received CSC

9-5-06 NAO2!!!!!!

10-26-06 Interview

12-14-06 Entry into the USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

A call to Vermont has yielded a fax # to request a "petition expedite". They told me that since I have a copy of your scanned IMBRA RFE that it may further expedite the process if I include the doc, filled out already. I was wondering what kind of info aside from the obvious was blocked out in case it's something pertinent that I should include. Thanks

Sent AOS/EAD: March 30, 2007

Receipt Date: April 1st, 2007

NOA: April 6, 2007

Biometrics: April 30, 2007

Transferred to CSC: May 8, 2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

A call to Vermont has yielded a fax # to request a "petition expedite". They told me that since I have a copy of your scanned IMBRA RFE that it may further expedite the process if I include the doc, filled out already. I was wondering what kind of info aside from the obvious was blocked out in case it's something pertinent that I should include. Thanks

That's kind of strange that they would allow you to use someone elses RFE. Because isnt there a Barcode that must belong only to your case on the RFE?

Hey, if they allow you to do that great! But it does surprise me...

Also Timmaricel, you and I both got our NOA2's on the same day. Both of us are also dealing with the Philippines.

We should keep in touch with each other....

If you noted in other threads, expediated requests are being denied. I would also be very wary of taking what someone says via the call center as factual. It isnt known as the misinformation line for no reason. The RFE will contain numbers/dates etc specific to your case (including a bar code by the looks of it) How do you know what these are? There will be no guarantee that it will be successfully linked to your case even if they do accept it.

I wish you success with it. Let us know what happens.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Timeline

The definition of IMB, under Section 833(e)(4)(A), is any corporation, individual, or legal entity, whether or not existing under the laws of the U.S., who charges fees for providing dating, matrimonial, matchmaking or social referrals or is "otherwise faciliating communication between individuals.There are, under Section 833(e)(4)(B), two exceptions : 1) "The Non-Profit": a traditional matchmaking organization of a cultural or religious nature which offers its services on a non-profit basis under law, tyically a state-registered corporation, and 2) "The Non-Primary Business with Comparable Rates": a domestic dating service or other primary service whose principal business is not international dating and which charges comparable rates for comparable services to all individuals, men and women, domestic and foreign.

Edited by sandrinhacv

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Thank you for sharing that. :)

Hi I am new to visa journey and logged on just to see how long it was taking others to have their k1 visas processed. I saw that yours is being processed in VT like mine.

My application was initially approved for my fiance from Australia in April. The it was recalled because of the new info they needed for Imbra. I got my RFE and returned it to VT, they noted they recieved it on June 17th.

I was wondering if you could tell me when they said they recieved yours and how long you have been waiting for yours to be approved?

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.